InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Wedding Plans ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:I know last chapter freaked all of you out big-time but it had to be done....can you think of anything else that would set sweet little Kagome on a killing rampage?Well I can't so....yeah.Enjoy this chappie!I finally have enough time to write this.....*grumble grumble*This is a happy chappie,so those of you who thought last chappie was bad,ENJOY!!!

Chapter 8,Wedding Plans

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:I don NOT own Inuyasha.(phew,that was the shortest disclaimer I've written so far!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome finally told her friends about her and Inuyasha's wedding,which was happening in two months.As expected,they went nuts about the decorations,the dress,the flowers,and all the romantic details.

"Omigod Kagome!"Eri squealed happily"I cannot believe he went through so much trouble just to propose to you!I wish my boyfriend was like that!"

"Heh,heh...Yeah."Kagome mentally slapped herself.Why in the seven hells did she make them think that he invited her to his previously rose-decorated house and surprise her with a ring?!Well,thankfully the truth wasn't that far from it...Inuyasha brought her a rose and proposed to her through a cute note attached to it.She sighed.

"What's wrong,Kagome?Don't tell me Inuyasha's beginning to dislike and cheat on you!"Yuka busted in after she heard Kagome sigh.She didn't wait for an answer."Ha!I knew that good-for-nothing bastard was a fake!A conniving screwed up,twisted FAKE!"She looked utterly proud of her *discovery* and Kagome really did hate to burst her bubble.

"Uh,Yuka...Inuyasha's not cheating on me.He never will for that matter...so drop it,ok?"Kagome sweatdropped when Yuka shot her a death glance.She shot back a death glare x10.Yuka took this as a challenge...@_@.......

Yuka: Death glare x100

Kagome: Death glare x1000

Yuka: Death glare x10,000

Kagome: Death glare x100,000

Yuka: Death glare x......1???

Kagome: Death glare x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!!!!

Yuka:whimper whimper..

Kagome beamed,looking very proud of herself and thought `Hmm,I guess those fights with Inuyasha did pay off,after all...I did learn from the master!' hearing her own little joke she giggled but soon threw her head back and laughed loudly.Her friends all raised their eyebrows.Kagome began to look scary....

"BWAHAHAHA!Die from my ultamite undefeated death glare x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!"

Her friends all sweatdropped and inched away slightly,thinking their nice calm and peaceful friend has gone off the deep end.They inched away some more when Kagom's eyes narrowed in a unatural way.

"COME BACK HERE,YOU WORMY FRIENDS!"Kagome bellowed.

They stared at each other for a second then all threw back their heads and laughed like maniacs.Their laughter bouncing off the walls of Kagome's room.In the next room Souta and his friend covered their ears.Souta sighed."I knew I shoulda convinced mom to send meat-head to that concentration camp for young delinquants...Damn...."

Soon their laughter died down to a soft giggle.Asumi spoke up first.

Kagome,can I see your wedding ring?"Asumi asked with hopeful shining anime-girl eyes that watered and shined.

"Okay!"Kagome jumped out of her bed and walked over to a velvet case on her dresser.She picked it up and walked back to them.The girls held in gasps.as she approached.

The ring was fabulous.It was sterling silver with a bear-shaped jewel in the centre.The jewel itself glowed with the colours of the rainbow.On top of that the whole thing was lined with blue diamonds and gold.

"RAINBOW BEAR????"Asumi asked incredulously.Her friends' pupils shrank as she giggled nervously.Eri broke the silence."YOU WATCH THE CARE BEARS?!?!?!"The whole house erupted in laughter yet again.When they calmed down,Kagome made a mistake and asked"Do you think Inuyasha does?I mean he IS new and stuff"...laughter abused the room again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miroku,this itches really bad."Inuyasha said as he scratched the back

of his tux with his leg.People could be caught staring at the strange sight.

"Inuyasha stop making a scene!you're embarassing me!Don't act like a demon,PLEASE!I'm going to lose me reputation!"Inuyasha stared at him.Miroku was wearing a rainbow colored tie-dyed shirt,Bell bottoms with cow-printed on them,and six-inch and a half inch platforms.

"A reputation for what?A perverted ass-grabbing hippie?You look like a 70's reject!"It took all of Inuyasha's control just to sound uncaring instead of laughing.

"Whatcha talkin' bout,DUDE???"Miroku asked as he slipped a pair of sunglasses on and did a rapper motion,shooting his arms crossed."They the hippest do's in the 'Hood,MAN!"

Inuyasha couldn't control himself any longer.He burst out laughing right there in the tux store."Miroku,man,those clothes died out thirty years ago!"

Miroku looked mad."But my lady Sango told me it was.....cool...to wear these.................hello"he finished in a smooth voice as a pretty blonde walked past.He reached out as Inuyasha sighed.Grab,grab...

*SMACK!!*

@o@...Miroku went plop just as she yelled "Get avay frum me,yo ougly hyppie!I am frum Pari und I vill nout tahk uny aus-grabiing!!!"

Inuyasha laughed out loud at his friend lying swirly-eyed on the floor.It isn't everyday you see a hippie get smacked by a french teen,lying face-up with a red-turned-purple hand mark on his right cheek.He hoped Kagome will never trick him like Sango tricked Miroku.

Snickering,he dragged his unconcious friend out of the mall and into his car,driving off and leaving a dust-trail behing,not even once noticing that Mitoku's shirt sleeve was stuck in the seat....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:I don't know about you but I was laughing by the time I finished this.I started typing this up at 4:26 and now it's 5:36!A nice time if you ask me!Anyways I know this is a filler chapter but I enjoyed it anyways.I warn you.There will be quite a lot of these filler chappies while I work it out in my head,so be patient!