InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ The Prom Preperations ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Ah!I've made some changes to the seventh chappie.my friends and some of my readers thought it was too evil for Kikyou to seduce Inuyasha that way....^-^' Gomen ne.I'm really sad since I can't read my reviews.mm.org always messes up...Oh,well.Enjoy this chappie!the gang is getting ready for the graduation prom!And something totally unexpected will happen!READ ON

Chapter 9.The Prom Preperations

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Discaimer:Well,I....T-T(I can't say this...)I....don't....*lawyers look on with evil glints in their eyes*I DON'T OWN INUYASHA!!!!*breaks down and cries*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kagome,can I pleeeeaaase see your prom dress?"Inuyasha begged.He wanted to see it sooo bad but Kagome had insisted it being a surprise.She's been keeping it close to her ever since she got home yesterday.And Inuyasha was about to tear the package apart.

"Sorry,Inuyasha.You'll just have to wait.The prom is starting in three hours so y-"She got interrupted as her cell phone rang,it was the tune `I am` by Hitomi."Hello?...Oh,okay!...I'm glad you're coming...So at seven?...Okay,I'll tell him!*click*"

"What the hell was that?"Inuyasha asked hotly,the secrets were getting to him...poor doggy!

"Inuyasha that was Sesshoumaru.He wants to see his little brother graduate!Isn't that sweet?And Rin's coming too!"Kagome said giddily as she bounced to her door."It's already five,Inu.Get into your tux.They're coming to pick us up at seven for dinner so we can get to the prom at eight,right before it starts."With that she dissapeared inside her room and called "NOW,INUYASHA!"

Inuyasha grumbled but did as he was told.He got into the showers and took a bath.As soon as the water was running,a evil laugh could be heard coming from Kagome's room as she flushed the toilet inside her little bathroom."That's for the time you embarsassed me in school,InuYasha Taiyoukai!"As Inuyasha wondered what the hell she meant,the water in the shower started to get hot....

"WHAT THE FUCK??!!"He could be heard yelling,then a splash followed by a resounding"I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THAT,KAGOME!!YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh god, Miroku!You're the slowest man alive!"Sango yelled into the bathroom"I need a shower!"They had come to Miroku's house because it was closer to the school,so they would get there faster.But now Sango didn't think so anymore.

"You COULD come in with me,my dear lady Sango."Miroku's perverted thoughts pierced through the air as Sango suddenly lit on fire.She felt mad,and she also hated Miroku's perverted habits.He would flirt with anything that walked and had a chest!Hell,it was the only thing that was really keeping them apart like this!

At that thought Miroku came out of the bathroom,his towel in his hair,he had on bright red shorts and a loose red t-shirt.Sango cast him an evil glance as he passed her.Miroku didn't seem to notice."We may hurry,lady Sango.The prom starts in half an hour.

Sango got into the bathroom,narrowed her eyes,and slammed the door right in his face.Soon later she came out with bright red cheeks."hmmm.I forgot my stuff..."Miroku laughed out loud as Sango started to tackle him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha came out.His face was all red,it was partly the hot water and partly the embarassment."Grrrr...KAGOME!?"Kagome's smirking face appeared in the doorway."Yes,Inuyasha?"

They both froze and stared at each other.Kagome was wearing her prom dress,a lavender strapless one,with a red rose pin on her chestand sparkles of silver on the hems.She already had all her makeup on.Inuyasha was wearing shorts and his towel was in his hair...(A/n:hehehe)

They soon broke out of the stare and Kagome said,"Um,I-Inu,w-we should go,I-I mean to the p-prom."Kagome looked at him and gave a him a small smile.Inuyasha found himself smiling at her.He nodded and went to his room to get into his tux.

Again Inuyasha found himself thinking about Kagome.`we've come so far since we were in feudal japan.I kind of miss it.'He ended his thoughts there as he finished dressing."Kagome?You ready yet?"Kagome's footsteps echoed down the hall"Yeah,coming,Inuyasha,wait!"

Minutes later a car pulled out of the driveway and headed for the school.A second car pulled behind them,unknownest to both people in the front car laughing and talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ouch,Sango.Why'd you do that?"Miroku tenderly touched a bruise on his cheek."It's red!Sango,this is our graduation here!Not some birthday party at chucke cheese's!"Sango glared enough to kill"If you dont shut up RIGHT NOW,houshi,your red little friends will soon turn purple."

"Really?"Miroku asked in his monk tone"I suppose it can sense one's rage,can it not?"Sango whacked him on the back of the head."SHUT UP,HOUSHI!"

"Well,okay my dear Sango...of corse."*grope grope*

"HENTAI!!!!!" *Slap*

Sango then proceeded to stomp off to get into her prom dress while Miroku lay wirly-eyed on the carpet.A shriek sounded."MIROKU!!!LOOK WHAT YOU MADE US DO!WE"RE LIKE HALF AN HOUR LATE ALREADY!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome and Inuyasha wandered mindlessly around the prom,and dancing once in a while.A song came on.It was Boy by Mariah Carey.

"Come on,Inu,I love this song!"They danced to the beat as some one came up from behind them.He tapped lightly on Kagome's shoulder.Then turned his brown head to the people on stage.Inuyasha and Kagome looked at each other,clearly puzzled.

"ALRIGHT,Y'ALL!HOJO HERE HAS SOMETHING VERY INPORTANT TO SAY TO KAGOME HIGURASHI!GIMME YOUR EYES AND EARS!"

Hojo turned to Kagome with a smiling face."Kagome Higurashi,will you marry me?"Every one in the room fell silent.Did Hojo just ask Kagome to marry him?While she had a boyfriend,nontheless?While she had an extremely violent boyfriend who gets jealous very easily?

Kagome didn't know what to do.She didn't trust herself to speak,since she couldn't be sure her mouth would say the right thing.`no Hojo,I'm sorry.'Inuyasha looked ready to kill and a glint of red was appearing in his eyes as well as a vicious growl.She hoped someone would get her out of this horrible mess.She really didn't want to embarass Hojo in front of the whole school.

Suddenly,the doors burst open and someone came running across the gym...right towards Kagome...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A/n:HAHA,evilness!Don't worry I wont take long to update.But it will be a fuss since my cat chewed through my phone lines.Grrr.He's so devilishly cute.Next chappie will be pretty sweet,especially for the Hojo-haters!If you aren't a Hojo hater then,what can I say?DONT READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!Nothing important will happen besides the answer for Hojo's proposal and his embarassment!