InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Is This For Real? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Ookay!I know I havent updated in a while but its been hell at school. Enjoy this chapter!It's for all you Hojo-Haters out there!(Who reads this of course)So ENJOY AND REVIEW,REVIEW,REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 10,Is This For Real?

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:I,Jessica,sadly do not own Inuyasha(it sounds better when Sesshoumaru says it...^o^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dark-haired girl skidded to a stop in front of Kagome.She looked at the scene with wide brown eyes."KAGOME,WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??WHY IS HOJO ON HIS KNEES,AND WHY IS INUYASHA....glaring ...at.Oh."

Inuyasha snapped out of his trance.He walked over to the refreshments table,knowest to everyone exept for Hojo,who was still staring at Sango with a raised eyebrow.Inuyasha picked up the biggest punch bowl on the table,which contailed a blood-red punch filled to the rim.Everyone watched in excitement,awe,even both,there stood Inuyasha smirked evilly behind Hojo,his tall shadow casted over the unsuspecting boy.Everyone knew what would come next....

Slowly but surely Inuyasha tipped the rim of the bowl and a drop of punch slipped onto Hojo's head,as though anxious to embarass the childish teenager.Hojo's head turned around just as Inuyasha let the ice-cold punch hit him on full.He gasped and shivered in pure rage.It was the second time this had happened.And history repeats itself loyally.

The pissed boy lanched himself at Inuyasha,who just growled and walked away to Kagome's side.Hojo crashed into the ballons,popping them.He screeched as the banging noise filled the air.People around him burst into laughter and names could be heard being called such as "freak" and "coward",even elaborate things as "Daddy's gay little chicken".

Every one was laughing their heads off,except for Kagome,who was crying even though she didn't feel the least bit sorry for the teary boy in the still-exploding ballons.`Why did he propose to me?`Kagome wondered,`I mean,I know he likes me but this is ridiculous!Proposing!But he didn't kno-...`Kagome stiffened`WAIT!He did know!I clearly remember telling him about how Inuyasha and I were engaged!What could he be up to???`

Kagome felt a pair of strong arms go around her waist and she stiffened and gripped the hands holding her in place.She whipped around to see a very confused Inuyasha looking at her questioningly.

"Sorry"Kagome said half-heartedly,"I guess I'm just paranoid."

Inuyasha hugged her tighter."I'm sorry you had to go through that,Kagome. But at least that bastard got what he deserved."He pointed in the direction of the ballons and Kagome laughed at the sight of Hojo sobbing.

"Yep!And I bet my man Inu put him in his place!"Kagome squeezed Inuyasha as hard as her tiny arms would allow her.But she scowled against his shoulder as the Kikyou-like girl came strolling towards them.

"You can call me Kikame."The slutty girl smiled as she somehow managed to squeeze between Inuyasha and Kagome."Can you dance with me,oh Inuyasha?"Kagome glanced around and noticed the large group of men ogling 'Kikame'Kagome soon saw why.

Kikame was wearing a red mini-dress that ended a bit higher than mid-thigh with a white tank-top that was practically see-through and her black bra showed through clearly.She was wearing leather boots that went up to her knees.The mini-dress had a slit that went half-way up the dress.Where the slit ended a glittery star took its place.Her tank-top had a stripe along the side and ended about three inches up from her belly button,and you can make out the lacy texture of her bra a meter away.Her boots were a light mahogany and had patches of light brown all over.She did look stunning to say the least,but her slutty self made it look like a pile of garbage.

"Kikame,can't you see I'm TRYING to dance with my girlfriend here?!" Inuyasha growled as a vein popped dangerously.Kikame wasn't fazed at all.

"Hhmph!You're just afrid you wouldn't be able to keep our hand off me!"Kikame smiled innocently at the group of men following her "Like them you're just so attracted to me you're afraid!At least they know what they want!"Kikame ran her hand up her side and the men all scurried closer."Well,you just don't get it.....Chicken."

Kagome knew the comment got to her arrogant fiancee as he turned on her,his eyes demaning he go teach Kikame a lesson.Kagome leaned towards him and whispered in his ear."Don't get too carried away,Inu.Just one dance.You naver know what she could be up to."With that Kagome nodded.Inuyasha thanked her with a kiss to her cheek and glared daggers at Kikame.

"Let's go,slut.I can prove to you I'll be able to keep my hands off you.For good."Inuyasha glared again and walked out to the dance floor,Beyonce's Naughty Girl began to play.If they had looked,they would have noticed Hojo behind them dancing with a red-eyed girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:Whoo!another chappie!I'm deciding to put up a prologe sice I think som of my readers might get confused.Look for that soon.I predict this fic will have around 15 more chapters,but who knows?bye-bye!