InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ A Grave Misunderstanding ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Ookay!another chappie in my wonderful fic(not really,oh well.)So anyways my phone line is busted and I can hardly go on the internet.My friends keep asking me why I havent been on Msn messenger lately....+_+'...so yeah.I hope you ppl are liking this fic so far cuz I dont think I can take it much longer!This whole writing thing is so hard!especially since I have about a week's worth of homework to make up for...But if you review I'll feel MUCH better! *hint hint*

Chapter 11,A Grave Misunderstanding

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:I do NOT own Inu....*wails,then types on computer*...but I'm working on it!Yay,only 1,000,000 years of allowance and Rumiko T. will let me have him! *cue crickets*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohh,little baby...My...little baby

Uh...Uh.

I'm feeling sexy...I Wanna hear you say my name...boy

If you can reach me...You can feel my burning flame..

Yeah yeah ya know this why I just wanna take home

oh baby,my man I feel you in my jeans,your body just takin' over me.

I start feelin' so crazy,babe...Lately,I sense a feeling comin over me

I dont know whats gotten into me.Your rythem's got me feeling so crazy..Babe!

Kagome watched as Kikame dragged herself over HER Inuyasha.She wanted to go over there and stop them right now.But she knew howe much Inuyasha's pride meant to him.If she went over there and stopped him now,She'll never hear the end of Inuyasha's teasing.So she settled for standing there,her eye twitching and her foot tapping as she carefully watched over Inuyasha.

Tonight,I'll be your naughty girl(ohh)I'm calling all the girls

We're gonna turn this party out,I know you want nobody else

Tonight,I'll be your naughty girl I'm,calling all the girls

I see you look me up and down.And I came to party

So sexy...Tonight I am all yours..boy...........

Inuyasha growled as he smelled Kagome's anger slowly rising.He was sick of this ''Kikame'' too,but he wasn't about to back away from a challenge.So he bit his lip as Kikame looked at him through half-lidded,glazed,and lustful eyes.

'Damn this challenge!I cant run away,now can I?Kagome must be going through living hell watching this whore...'He was snapped out of his thoughts when Kikame leaned over and whispered in his ear."Inuyasha...are you as turned on by this song as I am?"With that she nibbled on his ears.Inuyasha growled and pushed Kikame back.She was licking her lips slowly making an 'mm' sound.

"This dare is over,you whore!I kept my hands off you and now I'm going to go dance with my girlfriend!Go screw your dad!"With that he started to walk to Kagome,but a hand shot out,catching him by surprise,and pushed him flush against Kikame.She seized this chance and pulled his lips to hers in a forceful kiss.The song abruptly stopped and every one stared at the furious struggling teen.They all knew of Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship,and soon stares were turned to Kagome.Awaiting the disaster that was sure to happen.

But Kagome only calmly walked over to the now free Inuyasha and smirking Kikame.She raised her hand,every one knew what came next...

SLAP!!!!

The people around them all looked completely shocked.Inuyasha's hand flew to his cheek.He looked the most shocked of all.Kagome had slapped him!Her SOULMATE!he couldn't comprehend why she would do such a thing.He wanted to explain,but all that came out of his mouth was a squeak of "K-Ka-Kagome?"

Her tears were flowing freely now,and she was gently shaking her head."No.No.No excuses Inuyasha.You were planning this the whole time,weren't you?!That's why you cancelled our date on friday!To make plans with....HER!"She wiped at her tears furiously.Even the teachers were looking now,and Sango was shocked,frozen in a corner."AFTER ALL WE'VE BEEN THROUGH AND YOU DECIDE TO CHEAT ON ME!??Thanks a lot,Inuyasha!Thanks a fucking lot!"Kagome stomped out of the gym.Leaving a very confused Inuyasha behind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I could end here....NAH!!!

Inuyasha pushed back the stinging in his eyes.Kagome slammed the door of her locker.Again.Ever since that night at the prom,she's never even looked at him.He was in a very depressed state.He didn't know why he bothered to come to school,if he came,his heart would clench every time he saw her,and if he stayed home,his mind would also wander towards Kagome.So he decided her presence might serve some comfort.He was wrong.Kagome kept slamming doors to purposely hurt his still sensitive ears,his Kagome sure knew revenge well.

Kagome was sad.She put on a happy face for every one to see but the truth was she didn't want to show the hurt bottled up inside her.Her heart Inuyasha didn't mean to kiss Kikame,but her brain argued the fact that Inuyasha didn't break away.He was perfectly capable.But worst of all the scene reminded her of the time she had that horrible illusion of a world where Kikyou and Inuyasha were in love.She shook her head as she slammed yet another unfortunate door in her wake.She could see Inuyasha wince down the hall out of the corner of her eye.

Inuyasha sighed.Enough of the 'avoid Kagome at all costs' game.He would apologize to her and hope she'll forgive him.He planned to tell her at lunch when she was sitting with Sango.He had already talked to the girl in advance and planned for her to go to the bathroom.Damn he hoped Kagome would forgive him.He missed her...

Kagome was losing the fight to her heart,so at last she decided to forgive Inuyasha.She told Sango to leave for the washroom at lunch so she could talk to Inuyasha.Funny thing though,Sango looked incredibly smug when she told her the plan.Oh well,if it meant having the sweet arrogant hanyou back,anything was worth it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End here?...I repeat...NAH!!!

"So then Kagome basically had the same plan?"Miroku was lying on the couch,flipping through channels until he landed on one.The NAMT.National Associated Monk Television.

"Ugh,Miroku.Don't tell me you're watching that crap again!"Sango was frustrated.Monks were all so.....wierd!

"Ooh!My favorite show!'When monks get aroused!'"Miroku bounced excitedky"ooh.Look at the size of that sucker!"

Sango looked ready to barf.Were all monks so perverted?She would have to get the parental block and give this immature channel the blok.She hurried of to her room,but not before she saw a priestess stripping off her clothing before a monk.SICK!Miroku was too perverted to deal with sometimes.

Oh well.At least Inuyasha and Kagome were lucky enough.It was amazing just how much they loved each other.She grinned.I can't wait to see their faces at lunch tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:Well lucky for you this chappi didn't have such a evil cliffie.I felt bad so I decided to end it somewhere nice and calmish.I was thinking of ending it when you didn't know who Kagome would slap.Or the part when she left Inu in the cold.Well at least you know what'll happen next.Or do you??*glances around suspiciosly*oh and I don't want or do I own Naughty Girl by Beyonce Knowles.Enough rambling.Bye and don't forget to review!!!