InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Forgive But Do Not Forget ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Yipee!At least my new pename Shikon Rose is working properly.You can see all the chappies with no difficulties whatsoever.That's really nice to know.Especially after that last fic when everything was utterly messed up like hell.And just an afterthought.I suggest you get the free ultraplayer at ultraplayer.com.It acts as a mp3 player and is pretty cool.Also go to http://www.web.utk.edu/~bborchar/music.html to download the Inuyasha opening and ending themes(which require Ultraplayer).I'm so happy now that I got my favorite opening and ending songs(Dearest&I am)So you should go there too!That's all the rambling for now.On with the fic!

Chapter 12.Forgive But Do Not Forget

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:I'm fucking tired of doing these.*sigh*Okay,so I don't own Inuyasha,but hey,a girl can dream,right?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next day all Inuyasha could think about was his Kagome.He swore he would go mad soon if he didn't hold her in his arms.He turned his attention back to the balding literature teacher in front of him and silently prayed for lunch to come.

Unknowest to him,two rows back,Kagome was thinking the exact same thing.`Agh!I can't take this anymore!'Kagome thought angrily.`Why in the world did I get mad at him in the first place?It's not like he willingly kissed that stupid slut Kikame.It was Hojo's fau-'She stopped in the middle of her thoughts.Hojo.She wanted to honestly beat the `crap' out of him in Inuyasha's words.Hojo was the reason she got mad at him in the first place.After that kiss,he had came up to her and teased her about the whole "cheating with sluts" thing.That was what drove her over the edge.

"Miss Higurashi,if you will?"The teacher snapped her from her thoughts.He had a piece of chalk in his hand...why?

"Huh,Pardon Mr.Hamasaki?"Then she saw the teacher frown followed by some student's snickers."Oh..."She managed to utter as her cheek turned bright red.There was a question written on the board clearly.Why hadn't she noticed before?Then something caught her eye.Inuyasha...He was staring at her with a wistful smile.Her heart clenched in guilt.Oh,what she wouldn't do for this moment to end.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Finally lunch rolled around after a very boring detention for Kagome which involved several hard multiplication problems.She was stressed.Both pysically and mentally.By the time she dragged her tired self to her usual table,she swore she would fall apart that very minute.

Sango regarded her friend with a knowing look."Kagome,I really feel sorry for you now.Want me to go get your lunch?"

Kagome smiled tiredly at her."Oh,Thank you so much,Sango.I would fall apart if I get it myself.You can have some of it when you come back."

Sango stared at something beyond her shoulder."Oh,don't bother,Kagome.I mean,what are friends for,right?With that she strolled off to join Miroku and Yuka in the long line.Kagome slammed her head down on the table.

"Ugh.I still have to deal with Inuyasha this lunch!WHY THE FUCK WON'T THE KAMIS LEAVE ME ALONE?????"She practically yelled the last part,but it was drowned in the sea of voices.

"Maybe because the little girl has a potty mouth?"A cocky but humerous voice said.Kagome lifted her head from the table to gaze at beautiful golden pupils."Eep."Kagome made a pathetic little sound,but tried again."Uh...hi, Inuyasha."

Inuyasha sighed and sat down beside her."Kagome,I just want to say sorry for what I did yesterday.I didn't mean to do that and I love no one other than you,I assure you.Please forgive me?"

Kagome felt her eyes water."Oh,you sweet little jerk!"She hugged him with all her might.Inuyasha was shocked for a moment before his eyes softened and he wrappped his arms around Kagome as well.They stayed like that before Inuyasha realized Kagome called him a jerk.

"Hey!I'm not a jerk!"Inuysha said irratatedly.

"Yes,you are.But at least you're MY jerk!"Kagome retorted perkily as she kissed his nose.

"Feh."Inuyasha said before he crushed her again.In the corner two pairs of eyes locked onto them.They watched as Kagome suddenly remembered her plan.

"HEY!I BET SANGO KNEW ALL ALONG THAT WE FORGAVE EACH OTHER!!! THAT LITTLE WORM!!!"Kagome dashed off to find Sango and try to wring her neck.

Inuyasha sighed again."I thought she said she was tired...Oh well..."Then he noticed a blur in the corner stalk away.He grew suspicious."That looked like..."A gear clicked in his head as he followed after the mysterious shadow.He followed it outside.It ran through the park and into the woods.Inuyasha hesitated,then followed.

As soon as he reached the woods,a peculiar smell intruded his nose and he lept through the trees,as he went,ears sprouted atop his head and his claws gradually grew longer.He lept above the tree and a danferous look settled on his face.In midair,Inuyasha uttered a growling warning,

"Bastard,you will pay dearly for what you did to Kagome..."

One might wonder what had happened to set the hanyou off,well they were about to find out...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:I'm not sure if I like this chapter.I might redo it later,but that's pretty unlikely considering the annoying beta reading I've just finished,I don't feel like revising.Not at ALL...Next chappie you will find out the nice lil' surprise.Here's a hint.A little *someone* turns out to be a half-demon.Sounds promising,ne?