InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ A Startling Discovery And Full-Demon Problems ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:I can't believe I'm typing my second chapter today!Well,that's the effects of march break,I suppose.Well,at least it's good for all you readers out there.I mean,you don't get numb hands and a tired brain when you read.Not to sound ungrateful or anything.But I really would appreciate it if you reviewed.It would give me much more motivation.I'm aiming for ten reviews and maybe around 200 visits by the time I finish this fic.It's better to aim low,I suppose.Anyways.I'm rambling like a maniac again,that's why my author notes are always so long.*sigh*that's all.REVIEW please!!!

Chapter 13,A Startling Discovery and Full-Demon problems

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:I'm going to make this to the point,I do not own Inuyasha.Rumiko Takahshi owns him.*under her breath*I wonder what she does with him...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha landed in the middle of a clearing with a grunt.He stood up quickly and looked around,narrowing his eyes."I know you're there,show yourself!" A bush rustled.Inuyasha turned towards the noise but there was nothing there.Another sound emitted from the top of a tree,he whitled towards the sound yet again but nothing was there yet again.

`I can't let my guard down.'Inuyasha thought as he surveyed his surroundings,`I can smell it.The scent of a half-demon.A worm hanyou.' (A/n:Yea,I know.Follow me.*nods*"That's fine.A worm hanyou.")A deep rumble below the earth caught the attention of his sensitive ears,causing him to flinch."Fuck shit!!!!!!!!"Inuyasha yelled just before a worm-like humanoid burst out of the ground.

"Stay away from My Kagome!!!"The worm-like thing yelled.It was in its demon form,so Inuyasha had no idea what his real face looked loke.He growled.annoyed with the fact he didn't know what his enemy looked like in real life so he could track him down and kill him.

"Show me your face,you fucking coward!"Inuyasha said while he dodged the hits from its tail.`Damn!I wish I had my fire rat haori.It's better protection than this stupid baggy cotton sweatshirt.'He was disturbed from his thoughts a direct hit aimed at him came hurtling through the air.

"Shit!"Inuyasha yelled as he narrowly dodged out of the way."Show me your face,you motherfucker!"He yelled angrily at it.He was pissed because he had smelt its arousal when it was watching Kagome.So it obviously had some VERY perverse thoughts sbout her if he had gotten himself aroused.

Finally,the worm thing landed a blow on the mighty hanyou."Grrr!"`I can't fight with this huge baggy thing!' he thought as he poked the sweatshirt he was currently wearing.After he landed,he took off his big baggy sweatshirt,revealing a tight cottony t-shirt.Inuyasha wiped his brow.It sure was snug in that sweatshirt!He has already worked up a sweat.(A/n:Sweat-covered Inu in a tee?*drool,drool,drooooooool*)

Inuyasha smirked evily at the hanyou,before uttering a warning."It's your funeral,worm."With that he launched himself directly at the worm."Iron Reaver,Soul Stealer!"He slashed the worm in half (very ew) cleanly.

"Ha,now let's see you fight!"Inuyasha smirked again at the sqirming worm.A cloud of pink (?) smoke surrounded the worm and it went into its human form.

"WHAT???"Inuyasha stared in shock."But aren't you that Hobo guy from Kagome's school?"

Hojo stared at him."My.Name.Is.HOJO!!!Not Hobo,not Homo,not Hoho, and not Hogo!It's Hojo!H-O-J-O!!Why can'y people just accept that?"

"Hmm.You're a fiesty little WORM,aren't you?"Inuyasha looked smug as Hojo heard his stressing the word worm and began to flush bright red.

Suddenly Inuyasha remembered why he followed Hojo in the first place. "Hey,worm-boy,what do you mean YOUR Kagome,you piece of shit?"

Hojo stiffened.He knew what was coming.Inuyasha was going to beat him senseless for talking like that about HIS Kagome and it'll be living hell whenever he's around.It's not like it never happened before.In fact,the same thing happened with Kikame,only...Hojo smirked lustfully,remembering this information.

"You better not be thinking about Kagome there,lecher."Inuyasha growled as he smelled arousal,"If you are,then prepare to lose your balls."

Hojo shook at his threat."No,I'm not Inuyasha.I swear,I was just thinking about..."He knew he couldn't say Kikame,because then her cover would be blown.So he waited for his death to come and claim him.

Inuyasha was angry now."Well?"He ground out,"What were you thinking about?

"Kagome...mmm..."Hojo figured if he was going to die,he would piss off the hanyou as much as posible.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY,YOU FUCKING BASTARD..."Inuyasha's voice was dangerously low.

"Mmm...Kagome,I wonder how her lips would taste...you know undressing her with your eyes really does work?Especially when she's wearing those blue tank t-"He was cut short by the fist of an angry inuhanyou directly in his face.

"I swear.If you even as much as look at Kagome again,I won't be so light on your beating next time."Inuyasha viciously growled,you could clearly tell he was beyond pissed by his red eyes and clenched fangs.

`Oh my god.'Hojo thought`He's about to turn full demon!He can't love Kagome-chan that much...could he?'Either wasy,Hojo planned to get out of the way before he strikes.

"Uh.Inuyasha-sama.I'm really sorry!I wasn't thinking about Kagome-chan.Really!"Hojo fumbled over words as he tried to contain Inuyasha's wrath.

"Oh,you think I'm dumb enough to fall for that?"Inuyasha's voice has now gone dangerously low,almost to a growl,"And don't think I don't know I'm about to turn full demon.I DON'T CARE!As long as a I get to rip your little guts out."Inuyasha jumped up into the air and stretched as he prepared to attack.Hojo looked like a deer in headlights.But just before the hit could hurt him,he turned into his demon form and slipped under the earth.

Inuyasha's claws collided with the ground and a attack similar to the wind scar appeared.Hojo could be heard screaming in panic as he tried to avoid the deadly attack.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inu the distance,Kagome heard a rumble in the distance and looked around to search for Inuyasha.When he was no where to be found,she thought he had gone to the washroom or something.But then.There was a red thing with a sword sticking out from it...

`Inuyasha's Tetsaigua...'was all she thought before she dashed off to find her mate.`He's in the forest.'She decided as she ran,ignoring the cries of her friends.A moment later Sango was beside her."Kagome,leave Inuyasha.I'm sure he's fine."

Kagome whirled during mid-run to face her."No,he is NOT fine.HE'S A FULL DEMON,DAMMIT!!!"Her eyes were beginning to water.

Sango was shocked."What in the world could piss him off that far?It must be something he absolutely hates.Any ideas,Kagome?"Now she looked worried.

Neither of them noticed as Yuka ran behind them.`Full demon?What are they talking about?there are no such thing as demons!Oh well.I guess I'll find out.'Yuka decided as she sped up to keep sight of the two other girls.Kagome and Sango never really did notice Yuka trailing them the whole way...

~*~*~*~A/n:I could end it here...oh well,I'm not that evil...yet.^-^

Inuyasha was panting.He had never felt so alive.Screw logic,screw common sense.Screw everything.He wanted blood.He wanted death.He wanted to see Hojo die for lusting his...his what?Oh well,it didn't matter.But for now,he lay there.He didn't remember.Why was here standing?What was he?Who was he?Oh,well.He decided again.It didn't matter.Nothing mattered.There was only one thing in his mind.

Imust have revenge...

Just then,two shadows came into the clearing.Two girls.He mildly recognized one of them,but he couldn't place it.The younger girl approached him while the other stayed beck,worried.

Inuyasha growled."Who are you?Stay away from me!"He growled again in his raspy voice.She wasn't afraid.Why?And although everything in him screamed not to hurt this girl,he lurched forward and slashed her in the shoulder.He felt a ping at his heart,but he ignored it.He regarded her with a cocked head.He tried to figure out why this girl was affecting him so much,but he couldn't.So he merely sat there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~A/n:This WILL be a long chappie.

Kagome was shocked.Why had he slashed her?Even in his demon state,he should've felt something.But he didn't.Dodn't Inuyasha love her?She felt her heart ache.Her bleeding shoulder felt like nothing now.

"I-Inuyasha...Don't you love me?Why are you doing this?You have to concentrate.Go back to your hanyou form...please!I can't love a emotionless shell.Please...Inuyasha..."Kagome was in tears now.He wanted to kill her.He really wanted to kill her!His mate!It was like when they had first met.

`Inuyasha...A demon?'Yuka sat in the bush,trying to sort all this information out.`So he's normally a half-demon.Which would explain his weird features, and now he's turned full demon...And didn't recognize anyone'.She realized how dangerous this was finally...But she couldn't do anything,so she sat in the bush...waiting.

Kagome stumbled forward.She was determined to bring him back.No matter what it took...her life,her heart,anything.She just didn't want Inuyasha to be stuck like this forever.Kagome walked into Inuyasha's chest and hugged him.She saw a flash of amber stir in those red depths.This could work!She hugged him tighter and breathed into his chest.He smelled nice,she noticed.Even when he's full demon he smelled like forest and natural herbs.A smell she never wanted to fade.

Even though she hugged him as tight as she could,it didn't work.Nothing did.She tried to kiss his cheek,press her body to his.Nothing worked.She could kiss him...It was a last resort,seeing how she didn't particularly like her friend seeing her kiss.

"Um...Sango.I'm going to try and kiss Inuyasha...could you..."She made a little circular motion with her finger,and Sango turned around with a sigh.

Kagome leaned forward as Yuka watched intently.`I know I shouldn't watch my friend kiss her boyfriend.But I'm too curious...'She watched as Kagome gently pressed her lis to Inuyasha's.She stood on her tiptoes and it looked like something from a romance movie.At forst Inuyasha didn't respond,but thenhis muscles relaxed and he kissed Kagome back,tiling his head and hugging Kagome close.

Yuka finally noticed now hot Inuyasha looked just then.He had a serene look on his face and was wearing a tight black tee over his tight black jeans.His muscles were defined by the sweat he had worked up and he had the most adorale dog ears on his head.`I like him better this way'Yuka decided before mentally slapping herself.She was ogling ovr her best friend's boyfriend.Kagome would kill her if she ever found out.She wished with all her night that the hot inuhanyou with the nice bod and adorable ears were hers(A/n:Me too!)But apparently Kagome got first dibs.She was interrupted from her thoughts as she heard Inuyasha cry,"Kagome!"

Kagome looked up at Inuyasha with half-lidded eyes."Yes Inuyasha,my mate?"

"Kagome..."Inuyasha looked guilty."I hurt you.How can you stand to even look at me?I hurt my mate without hesitation...what if next time I don't stop..."

"It's okay,Inu.You didn't mean it..."Kagome felt unimaginably tired."I think...I'm going to...go to sleep now...Okay...Inuyasha?Wake me up...when we get home..."

Inuyasha sighed.At least Kagome was resting."Sango,come on.Let's get Kagome back to my house."Sango merely nodded as she regarded Inuyasha with sad eyes.

"That was really sweet what she did for you,Inuyasha...Kagome is a sweet girl."

"I know...I don't deserve her at all...yet she stays with me..."Inuyasha looked at the sky,"I'm lucky to have her.I'm a hanyou.Barely any humans know of us and demons hate us.I'm lucky to even find her..."

Yuka stood up,getting ready to go.BIG MISTAKE.

Inuyasha sniffed the air."There's someone here."He lept into the air and slashed open the bush Yuka was hiding behind."Oh,it's the bitchy friend Kagome has.I suppose you know I'm a hanyou now."Inuyasha said in a monotone.

"Eep.Yes,and don't call me bitch!"Yuka said."And don't mention this to Kagome."Her eyes softened as she added,"Please?"

Inuyasha nodded and said,"you go ahead."

Yuka obeyed,and trotted off happily that her life was safe...from Kagome.

Inuyasha didn't think so,though.After Yuka left,he turned to Sango.

"You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?"

"Yuka kill fest."Sango replied,a smirk on her face.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:Long enough for ya?Oh well,my brain really hurts now and my cat is going mad clawing at the door.I've gotta go survey the damage.See ya and remember to review!You get bloody murder if you don't!(I'm pathetic,ne?)