InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Hospital Room Drama ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Ugh...too much lunch...*groan*Forgive me if this looks weird.I'm working so hard on this fic that I've practically lost all human contact Lol.Really!I mean I haven't gone out in two whole days!And as for the human contact part,All I have is my mom,my dad,and some Msn messenger to go with.So you people out there better appreciate it!So to help me feel better,you can...say,review this fic?Oh well.I will still update every day,but when march break is over...*sniff* The best I can do is probably once every two days.So enjoy this kind of treatment while you can.It's not MY fault that I type so slow!Well,not exactly slow but I do have a low strain limit...-_-'

Chapter 14.Hospital Room Drama

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:I don't own Inuyasha,if I did,I wouldn't go to school and I wouldn't be writing this fic either.I would be playing with those cute ears!^-^

Special dedication:THANK YOU lunar_girl for my first review!!!!!This chapter is dedicated to you!And I'm updating now aren't I?Lol tanx again!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha carried Kagome into the hospital.People were looking at them weird,but Inuyasha didn't care.All he could think about was how Kagome was slowly getting weaker and weaker...due to him.And that was the thing ripping him apart.The knowledge that it was him who had caused his beloved Kagome harm.

"Oh my,what happened to this young lady here?You're her family,right?Would you mind explaining to me what had happened?And maybe sign a few things."The teenage nurse came rushing up to him.Inuyasha considered telling her that he was not Kagome's family,but that would just waste even more precious time that they had.

"Uh...I know everything about her,so can I just get to the forms now?"That WAS true.He did know everything about Kagome.

"Sure,right this way."The nurse directed Inuyasha to a table with forms."You just have to fill in one of these,so take your time."She smiled warmly at him and left him alone to sort through the forms while another nurse carried Kagome away.

"Okay,"Inuysha muttered to himself as he began filling in the forms.

Name Of Patient:Kagome Higurashi

Age:19

Birth Date:August 15,1985

Allergies: o None o_________

Things to watch out for:She is very weak,and do not give her any heavy drugs and no pain-killers.She hates the stuff.She can handle the pain so don't worry.

--------------------------------------------------

Reciepent's guardian:Inuyasha Taiyoukai

Age:20

Birth Date:January 28,1784

Relationship To Patient: ______.

Inuyasha stopped here.If he said boyfriend then they probably wouldn't buy it.If he said family they might make him give her blood...He had an idea!

Relationship:Boyfriend and Roommate.

_______________________________________________________________ ______

He quickly filled out the second page of the form and found the nurse.She looked at him with a puzzled expression before she realized who he was and batted her eyelashes at him.She took a look at the form to check for mistakes,and her face fell.

Inuyasha resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the clueless nurse.Well,did she REALLY believe that he was family?Kagome had raven hair.His was silver.Kagome had dark brown eyes,he had LIGHT AMBER EYES!The difference was uncanny.

Though,however dissapointed the nurse was,she had to do her job."Um...Okay,Mr.Taiyoukai.I'm afraid your girlfriend has lost a lot of blood and needs a sugery to mend her shoulder.However,She is very tough so she's still concious.You may talk to her if you wish."The nurse led him to a door."I will come to you with the details of her surgery later.It isn't very cheap since she has broken her shoulder blade and a few vessels connecting her arm."

With her little speech done,the nurse handed him a clipboard and flashed a sad smile before heading off.Inuyasha raised an eyebrow.It was clear the girl was interested in him.Kagome,hopefully,haven't found out yet.It would just be another useless thing for her to worry about.With a sigh to calm his guilty concious,he turned the knob and walked into the door.

"Hi,Inu.I'm glad you took me here.It's comfy..."Kagome was trying to cheer him up,but Inuyasha knew better.

"Kagome,I'm sorry about breaking...your...shoulder."Inuyasha's eyes were already pools of water as he tried to hold them back.A drop touched the ground with a plop as he sat next to Kagome's bed.His bangs were covering his eyes and a shodow cast over his face.silent tears dropped onto the floor.

But who could blame him?Kagome looked like a mess.A mass of bandages were wrapped around her shoulder and blood was already seeping through.Her hand looked crippled and her entire body was limp with fatigue.She truely looked pitiful.And Inuyasha was the cause of all this pain.

"Inuyasha...Inu...don't cry.It's not your fault.You were full demon...you couldn't control your emotions."Kagome's heart clenched as she looked at her usually cocky mate.Now he was just a teary heap.Swallowed up by his own emotions.

"Inuyasha.It really isn't your fault.I love you.Love is about trust.It's aout forgiving them no matter what they've done or how badly they have done it.People who love each other are aware of their differences.They accept their loved one's flaws and love that part of them as well.For without that part,they are no longer the ones they love.They are simply a shell of perfection.Who can do no wrong and they truely become...boring."

Kagome said,a wistful smile on her tear-streaked face."Imagine a life where no one ever does wrong.Every one is perfect and there is no compitition,no difference.See how boring that would be?That's why I don't want you to be perfect.If you do wrong things,that's okay.Because it's who you are and no one should be able to change that.

Inuyasha looked at her,amazed."I actually understand what you said..."But then he dropped his head again."It's not that...Kagome,you have very small flaws.Flaws one would fail to notice unless they were looking.But I...I have flaws that are miles away from perfection.I am no where near perfect.In fact,I have very little good point in me.We are worlds apart.That was a double meaning."He smirked.

Kagome smiled too."You're quite right actually,but I guess I've grown to live with those flaws.You may not have the extra nice things about you,but you have a quality many men lack of.Loyalty.Other men discard their relationships as if they were nothing.You don't.I mean,with Kikyou and me.You haven't just given up all of a sudden and didn't look back.And although these things you lack and gain...I still love you,no matter what I will always love you."

With that spoken they hugged.Or rather,Kagome hugged while Inuyasha held her,afraid to crush her."How look what you've done."Inuyasha teased,"You've turned us into those boring philosophy books!"

They laughed and chatted.Both learned this night that life was fragile.If you weren't careful,it could be taken away,without you ever noticing.Your world,your hopes,all you have got...Could be taken away in the blink of an eye...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:There you go.The answers to love contributed by moi through Kagome and Inuyasha.Sorry this chapter had so much angst.I'm just too much in that mood right now...Gomen.Next chapter will be better hopefully.Lol,what do you think?Every time I say that,even though I try to make it light and happy,it turns out to be angsty and sad.And funny thing is,I'm usually an upbeat person and I didn't have much sadness in my life.Funny thing,ne?Oh well.Hope you liked it!Until next time!Bye.