InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Explaination,Please? ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Okay,another chapter...I think I'm falling asleep.First I typed half of this chappie but then my computer froze!PIECE OF CRAP!!!!*ahem*Sorry for the over-dramatic and completely unessesary outburst.Anyways.Two chapters from now is the wedding,but that's not the end of this fic!Anyways,the fic will go pretty fast from that point on.REVIEW AFTER YOU READ!!I don't know how many times I've said that but do it.Anyways flames are now welcome even though this is my first fic.*sigh*on with the fic...

Chapter 15.Explaination,Please?

By.*~Shikon Rose ~*

Disclaimer:For disclaimer,see Prologue,Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4, Chapter 5, Chapter 6, Chapter 7, Chapter 8, Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11, Chapter 12, Chapter 13, Chapter 14

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome opened her eyes as sunlight intruded the peaceful silence of her hospital room.Inuyasha was sitting in a chair beside her and his head was dropped to his chest with arms crossed.She smiled,even in sleep he was stubborn and alert.

And she wouldn't have it any other way.

He looked so adorable that Kagome couldn't help but reachout her rembling hands and gently rub the base of his ears.A low purr erupted deep within his throat and a small peaceful smile graced his lips.It was momets like this she lived for.

"I love you,Inuyasha Taiyoukai."Kagome sighed before tracing her fingers along his jaw.She yelped as Inuyasha suddenly opened an eye and smirked at her."Do you always confess your love when people are asleep?"He teased.

Kagome huffed,"Well,you know you should treat a sick girl better than that!"She giggled as he lighty ticked her sides."I'm going to get a drink.Do you want one?"Inuyasha asked as he rubbed his eyes and got up.

"Yeah."Kagome said before smiling and adding,"French Vanilla with chocolate foam,if they don't have it then I'll have either a vanilla pepsi or hot chocolate with a donut!"

Inuyasha's eyes were wide,then narrowed."You torture me."

"Yep!"Kagome then faked a sneeze,*Gasp!*"Inuyasha!I'm getting sick again!I need my food."She finished flatly.

"Fine!"Inuyasha stood to go.As soon as he opened the door though,he yelled playfully,"Picky slave driver!"And dodged the vase that came flying out of the room.

The nurse rounded the corner just as Inuyasha said 'fine'.And soon found a vase sailing past her head,narrowly missing.

Inuyasha came dashing towards her,avoiding the vase and grinning.The nurse found herself staring at the cute grin on his face before she remembered what she came to do.

"Mr.Taiyoukai,I wish to talk to you about Kagome Higurashi's conversation."She said as Inuyasha's grin slowly faded into an almost invisible smile.

"Talk to Kag,"Inuyasha stated as he started walking away,"She deserves to know,besides the little slave driver wants me to get her coffee and donuts,the old geezer."

"I HEARD THAT,INUYASHA TAIYOUKAI!!!!WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE,YOU WILL PAY!!!!"Kagome's teasing voice broke through the air.

"I know you did,Kagome Higurashi."Inuyasha retorted,his grin reappearing,"Talk to her.I need to get donuts.Good luck with her temper!"Inuyasha walked briskly down the hall.

"I HAVE NO TEMPER!!!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hi,I'm Asumi."The nurse introduced herself as she sat beside the bed.

"Hi,I'm Kagome.But I guess you already knew that from my big-mouthed boyfriend..."Kagome rolled her eyes."Don't listen to him.I don't have much of a temper.Only with him."Kagome flashed a kind smile.

"Um...Your boyfriend told me to talk to you about your operation.Your shoulder is broken in five pieces,so is three of your important vessels,"She paused to look at her sheet,and flashed a smile.This Kagome girl was pretty friendly."you will need the operation as soon as possible.It costs thirty thousand dollars.You have two weeks to come up with the money...I'm sorry."

Kagome blinked."Sorry for what?"

Asumi looked shocked."You mean you can come up with that much money in two weeks?"She thought it was impossible for two college students to afford,"Maybe you didn't hear me.Thirty.thousand.dollars."

Kagome laughed."Oh,it's perfectly fine.Haven't you recognized Inuyasha's last name by now?"She laughed again,a light giggle this time.

Asumi blinked and raked her brain for the name.Taiyoukai,Taiyoukai....Ahh!Taiyoukai!As in Taiyoukai Enterprises!She froze.That was a huge company!!!But the president was Sesshoumaru Taiyoukai...his little brother!Inuyasha Taiyoukai.Why hadn't she noticed before?

"Your boyfriend is the vice-president of Taiyoukai Enterprises?!"Asumi looked shocked.She didn't think he would be so young.Taiyoukai Enterprises rarely made any public appearences even though they were a huge company.

Kagome nodded and tilted her head."What's so wrong with that?"

"Nothing,I guess.I just didn't expect them to be so young,"Asumi mused over the situation.They had a billionaire in their quaint little hospital!"I always thought they would be fat little bald guys who never go out and couldn't lift a feather!"

Kagome laughed,"I get that a lot.Ha!Inuyasha,a old bald guy?!"She cracked up in giggles,"Sesshoumaru's only twenty-five ya know!"*snort,giggle*"Fat!Haha!Both of them work out at least once a week and they're both nice and lean!"

Inuyasha chose this moment to walk in."Hey,I'm not old and fat!I'm definately not bald either!"He glared ay Kagome,who was still laughing,"If anyone's fat around here,it's Kagome!"

The laughter stopped and Kagome glared at her mate,"Why you little..."She reached for Inuyasha's wallet with an evil glint in her eyes."Hmm...I wonder what I'll find in here?!"

"Kagome,don't,"Inuyasha looked annoyed,"Sesshoumaru will kill me if I lose those files!"Kagome looked at him,then threw it across the room.The wallet was sure to burst if it hit the wall.

Inuyasha quickly dashed over in a blur and rescued the wallet."Phew.Geez,Kag.Don't joke around like that!"

Kagome snorted and Asumi stared wide-eyed.Man,this was one weird couple!Suddenly Inuyasha's cell rang.

"`Lo?"Inuyasha put a bored voice into his cell.

"Inuyasha I h-"Sesshoumaru's cold voice was interrupted

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SESSHOUMARU!!KAGOME NEEDS TAKING CARE OF!"Inuyasha yelled into the phone,then carelessly tossed it on the table.

Asumi raised an eyebrow."It is really nessesary to do that?"

Inuyasha looked perky,"Yep!"Then his face fell,"No.Duh."

Kagome sighed."Inuyasha where's my food?"Inuyasha looked at the door.Beside it was a coffee table where the stuff was.

"I got you the french vanilla and a whipped-cream filled donut,they didn't have it here so I went the store next to the hospital."Inuyasha said casually.

"Thanks,Inu!Ooh!Coffee,Coffee,Coffee.Coffee,Coffee,Coffee,Coffe e!" Kagome was positively hyper.

Inuyasha laughed and gave her her coffee."Ahh!Hot!!!"Kagome yelled and Inuyasha ended up having to feed her with the tiny tiny coffee spoon.

Asumi watched all this in growing fascination.`I wish I had a boyfriend like that.To joke with and to love.'But instead she just watched as Inuyasha's cell rang again.

Inuyasha checked the caller id.It wasn't Sesshoumaru's office...

"Yeah,Hello?"

"Inuyasha Sessy needs you at his office!"Rin's naive voice came.Inuyasha sighed.His brother knew him too well.He wouldn't hang up on Rin.

"Yeah,what is it Rin?"

"I dunno.Oh well,just come to the office!"

Inuyasha raised an eyebrow as another voice was beside Rin.

"Rin,give me that.Hello,Inuyasha."Sesshoumaru's voice was so smug he could imagine his brother's face over the phone."This is for hanging up on me."A loud screech came through the phone.So loud,in fact,that Asumi and Kagome could hear it.Inuyasha threw the phone with one hand while the other was holding his head.

Sesshoumaru's laughter could be heard as the phone sailed across the room,breaking into pieces.Inuyasha yelled out in frustation at the roof.

"Not again!The third time Sesshoumaru made me get a new phone!"He hung his head.

"Inu.I believe you have some things to do.Withdraw money for my operation,take up your anger with Sesshoumaru,and get a new phone.Oh,and don't forget to get Nobunaga's monkey off your head.

"Huh?Where?Where's his monkey?"Inuyasha sweeped the top of his head."

Kagome giggled,"No monkey,Inu.Just keeping ya on your feet."

"Ugh."Inuyasha grunted before heading out of the room.

Asumi giggled."Oh,and before I forget,you have a visitor.Yuka Omuyagi is here to see you.She's your friend right?"

"Yeah.Oh,and if you see Inuyasha come back,try not to let him in here."Kagome wondered what the hell Yuka was here for.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Omigod!This chap is so LOOONG!

Yuka smiled as she sat down beside Kagome.She couldn't hold it in any longer.She had to tell Kagome.

"Kagome,I saw what happened in the clearing.I know Inuyasha is a hanyou and how he turned demon and..."She looked at Kagome's shoulder."You know."

Kagome blinked.After all her work to keep it between her and Sango,her best friend still found out."Yeah,he is.So..."

"So I want to know what happened to you during high school.I know you couldn't have gotten all those sicknesses.And whenever I tried to visit,your family would keep me from seeing you."She smiled."They said that a broken arm was contagious."

Kagome sighed.Would Yuka believe her about going to feudal Japan?Probably.I mean she's already seen a real life demon and hanyou.

"I went to save the feudal era from a evil hanyou named Naraku who wanted the shikon jewel for himself to become more powerful.But I had burst it into many pieces.So me,Inuyasha,a monk named Miroku,Sango from our school,and a cute little fox child named Shippou went collecting the shards.Naraku had gotten most of the shards through a priestess named Kikyou,I'm her reincarnation.She was in love with Inuyasha and tried to drag him down to hell......"

Yuka listened to all of this wide-eyed.She believed every word of it.After all.Everything fit together,and she would have to have one hell of an imagination to come up with that.They sat there talking for an hour.

"And then Sesshoumaru came and declared he didn't ate Inuyasha any more and told us about his reincarnation on the other side of the well.We decided to all come here...except Shippou..."Kagome's eyes filled with tears."He cracked his neck and died!"She broke down sobbing and soon Yuka realized who Shippou was and broke into tears also.

Inuyasha's voice drifted down the hallway."NO WAY!!I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES!!I'M SEEING MY GIRLFRIEND!"

Inuyasha broke into the room to two teary-eyed girls who just finished sobbing their eyes out.

"YOU'RE A LESBIEN KAGOME????"Inuyasha screamed in pain.

"NO!!!!"Kagome screamed loudly,"Why can't friends hug in mourning of Shippou?!"

Inuyasha nodded slowly,then realized."YOU TOLD HER ABOUT THE FEUDAL ERA?!"

Kagome nodded and said"Yep.After all,she WAS there yesterday."

Inuyasha blurted out,"But I didn't tell you I found her there yesterday!You were unconcious..."

Kagome was mad."YOU KEPT IT FROM ME?!?!?!"

Asumi thought this a good time to interrupt."Uh,Inuyasha.I think it would be good to opertate on Kagome."Inuyasha threw a pained look at Kagome."Kag...I'm sorry about...."

Kagome shook her head,"Remember our talk?I forgive you."They focused kind stares on each other.Until Yuka interrupted again...

"You talked AND kissed,remember?I remember that kiss you shared.It was soooo romantic..."Yuka sighed.

"YOU LOOKED AT US KISSING?!?!?!?!?!"Inuyasha and Kagome screamed at the same time.

Yuka 'eeped' and ran out of the room with Inuyasha on her heels.Asumi gave Kagome a wink before heading out of the room,leaving Kagome staring at the ceiling,tired now that no one was talking to her.

She patiently waited for her surgery.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:Another very long chappie.I swear my chapters are getting longer!See the grow-chappies-grow thing works!*does happy dance with her cat while watering chappies with pail*YIPPEE!See ya next chappie and don't forget to REVIEW!