InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Good Things Turn Bad;Hojo¡¯s Devious Mind ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Alright people from this point on the story REALLY picks up.And I at least have a rough idea how to write a semi-good chappie.Yay my career in writing is launching!-_-'…now if you believed that I would start to worry since I so obviously have zilch talent.But then I'm only twelve so that's lots of time to practice.And please read the wonderful fic `Endless Battles Of Love' by…sadly I forgot the name of the hard-working author who has a bunch of talent that wrote the wonderful thing.Oh well I'm lazy,but hey,given the choice,only an idiot would choose to keep on working! :p

Chapter 21,Good Things Turn Bad;Hojo's Devious Mind

By.*~Shikon Rose~*…Dedicated to:Big-Brother!Thank you!I work hard but laziness gets the best of me…ugh.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sesshoumaru looked on at Kagome lying in front of him on the hospital bed.He let a bit of pity show in his stone face.They had been through so much.The pain they had endured would bring the strongest men to their graves.He swiftly moved to the hospital bed his brother was on.He looked at his little brother,so young yet under that youthful face a wise heart was still,though barely,beating.

He saw a speck of dusk on Inuyasha's face and he was suddenly enraged.His brother was something to be proud of and all because of the bond between him and his mate,not to mention that bastard Hojo,it was all about to go to waste.Well,not if he could put a stop to it.He gently brushed Inuyasha's face and his brother's eyes snapped open.

"Oh my god,please tell me you haven't turned gay!"Inuyasha croaked and managed a crooked smile at his brother.

Sesshoumaru slightly rolled his eyes.

"No,I will not stoop to your level,little brother,if that is what you are asking.I was merely brushing a speck of unworthy dust off of your face.You are my blood,after all,and I will not let you taint our family name."Sesshoumaru smirked coldly.He somehow could not manage to wipe the traces of coldness off of him,no matter however hard he tried.

Inuyasha still lay on the bed,too tired to do anything.But his eyes managed to gather enough strength to narrow slightly.He croaked out

"Geez,Sesshoumaru.Stop it already.You're creeping me out okay?First you get all insult-ish and then you compliment me,which is very strange,even for you…In short you sound like myoga,that old fart."

Sesshoumaru sighed."Inuyasha do not compare me to that of the name defined as passing gas.And I trust that I am free to do what I wish,do I not?"

Inuyasha shrugged."Yeah whatever,you old fart.Just be careful not to break your back when you hang out with myoga tryna be cool."He smirked knowing Sesshoumaru was going to get mad at that.

Sesshoumaru was angry,but decided to play it cool and change the subject to something more…interesting.

"How is your chest,little brother?I heard your mate had betrayed you.Have you yet to discover a pattern?"

Inuyasha got *very* mad.

"SHUT YER TRAP HOLE SESSHOUMARU YOU BASTARD!!!KAGOME DIDN'T BETRAY ME!SOMEONE TOYED WITH OUR FEELINGS!AND BESIDES SHE'S LYING RIGHT THERE UNCONCIOUS!!!"Inuyasha blinked,then realized the full extent of what he had said,while Sesshouamru looked mildly amused at his insane ramblings.

"KAGOMEEEEEEEEE!!!"Inuyasha yelled as he quckly regained his energy and dashed to her side.

"Well,I suppose you expect an explanation,do you not?"

"Dammit tell me what's going on!"Inuyasha all but roared in his brother's face.

"Well you see,Hojo is toying with you,that much is clear.It appears he expects you to kill and betray each other,presumably similar to the way yourself and that miko Kikyou reacted."

"WELL THEN HE'S GOT ANOTHER THING COMIN'!"

"Inuyasha do not interrupt.You see he had Kagome-sama's fingerprints.I believe he used them to make it seem Kagome tried to murder you,and it is succeeding so far,for the police plan on arresting her as soon as she is released from this place.I do not know all the details of his plan,as most of it is still vague to me.But I do believe his past infatuation with her is what caused this."

"So he framed Kagome to kill her husband because of a dumb crush?!"

Sesshoumaru sighed.Why did Inuyasha always to have such a way with words?"To put it simply,yes that is correct I believe."

"MAN THAT'S GOTTA BE THE MOST FUCKING DUMB THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!"He yelled in Sesshoumaru's ear,causing his hair to slightly sway at the rushing air.

"Hmm,maybe so Inuyasha,but that's not a formidable reason to purposely burst my eardrums.He said without flinching and rubbing his hand againt the abused ear.

The rest of the time was spent watching Kagome.Sesshouamru sighed again.It looked to be a loooooonng day.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha had never been so frustrated in his whole life!Someone had tried to kill both him and Kagome…for what reason?She was pregnant dammit!A pregnant women should not have to take all this.And now that Hojo guy comes and tries to ruin her life,causing her to collapse on the sidewalk???It just didn't fit.And then there was this vague image of Kagome stabbing him…

Why would they do that?Dress someone up as Kagome and force her to kill him?That was just useless…and he fell for it.He gingerly touched the wound in his back and winced because of the pain.He collapsed on a bench where he was headed.The police station.But now a new pain has come to him.Memories of his life…as a child all the abuse he had taken,then naraku,giving all his best to survive,almost losing all his friends,Shippou dying,him and Kagome's separation…He looked at all the grief in his life and tears sild out of his now-dazed eyes.

Then he thought about the future.If someone was really after them,there's a good chance that it will be even more frustrating than the Naraku thing.He suddenly felt like dying…would it be worth it to just save me and Kagome all this pain and just…die?He thought about it…he had no family…none at all except for Sesshoumaru and Kagome.But Sesshoumaru barely cared,so Kagome was the only real family he had.`No' he decided,`Kagome will be heartbroken if I decide to just die and leave her…I can hear it now,she's chanted it so many times while I was almost dead…Inuyasha!Inuyasha wake up!I know you're not dead so get up!PLEASE GET UP!!!'

Suddenly the world became hazy…"what the fuck?"Inuyasha managed to say…before darkness consumed him once again.He was once again in a coma state.But not for long as a darkly-cloaked figure swiftly glided to the bench and swept him away.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hojo chuckled darkly.

"Now,my little Inuyasha…I believe you have something that belongs to me…Or shall I say…someone?"

Hojo gave a low laugh and lifted his head.If one had been looking they would have seen the dark features and red eyes,not those that belonged to one as naïve as his former self,but those of a possessed human boy.

He sighed in relief."Ah,this body is quite suitable.But tainted by that…that…boy inside.His naivety shall be my downfall if I am not careful."He lowered his head and when it came back up a human face was once again seen.

"What?Oh my god I hope I haven't hurt Higurashi much.Even if his boyfriend is a violent he-bimbo…"with that an inhuman growl escaped him and he was back to his possessed state of mind.

The possessed boy chuckled."Well perhaps we can use that to our advantage,can't we,human boy?"

The Hojo inside him screamed as he felt an overwhelming surge of power.He was rendered useless once again.And the demon laughed quietly,which grew into a loud echoing cackle as a flashback occurred to him.

*~Flashback~*~Six months ago~*

Hojo gingerly walked into the well.He had come here upon hearing that Higurashi had gotten rid of her sickness.He saw her sitting with a silver-haired boy.His arm was around her waist and they were smiling.But him,being the clueless wonder that he was,shugged it off as his friend.

"Hey Higurashi!Who's your new friend?"He stuck his hand out with a friendly smile.

"Hi,I'm Hojo,Kagome's boyfriend?I'm sure she'd told you already,though.Nice to meet you!"Inuyasha's eye ticked violently.`HER WHAT?!'Hojo didn't seem to notice this,but he did notice his fuzzy ears!

"Um…are you going to a play?If so can I come?I'll gladly go as Higurashi's date!He tried to take Kagome's hand but she pretended to drop something leaving Hojo with empty air.He unwisely kept straight on rambling and never even noticed Inuyasha's fist coming until it was too late.

"I'M KAGOME'S BOYFRIEND YOU STUPID ASSHOLE!"He screamed as Hojo was thrown back and into the well.He rubbed his head and listened as conversation occurred above him.

"Inuyasha don't be so violent!Hojo's only being nice!"Kagome's sweet (at least to Hojo) voice rang from above.

"Oh nice?He tried to rape you,Kagome!You call that nice,huh?"

"He was only trying to hold my hand Inuyasha,you can be such a jer-"He cocked and eyebrow as Kagome's voice was smothered and a goan came up from above.

`He's forcing himself upon her!'He reasoned,`but…Higurashi would fight back…could he really be her boyfriend?' (finally!) he decided to go check it out.But before he got very far he slipped on some kind of white fuzzy fabric and blacked out.

*dream*

`hello Hojo.I am called Naraku.I see you are angry at Kagome's new boyfriend,are you not?"

`Huh?Oh um…Yes like hell.I wish I could just rip his throat out.'

"Hmm…I can help you achieve that.Are you interested?"

`Yes!Whatever it is I will do it!Higurashi is mine and I plan on marrying her when we graduate.'

The voice tsk'ed.`That can happen with me fortunately…thank you for your cooperation,mortal boy.'

*end dream*

Hojo woke feeling a strange tingle spread through his body.A second later he lost himself and lifted his head.

"I am…Naraku."

*~End Fashback~*

Hojo chuckled."My plan had worked brilliantly.Now let's see if this one will too…"

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:Okay that was a long chappie due to the delay.But life got in the way.I love my mom!She's nice and she likes this fic too!Hehehe.It's always nice when your parents are proud of you…Thanx reviewers! *chucks cookies at computer screen cursing it* THEY'RE FOR MY REVIEWERS!!!Why don't they go through!!!

`Life is about taking risks.Tell people how you really feel.If you don't tell them,it'll only be more painful for you when you do,because they will likely hate you for keeping it from them.I learn this from experience,tell how you feel and hope they accept it.If they don't then they can all go screw themselves!'

JA NE!!!(next chap is Kagome gets arrested…where's Inuyasha???)