InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Inuyasha!Where Are You? ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Ah,un chappie.C'est tres beau.Ahem…anyways I'm not so good with French and crap so yeah.EQAO has been a total drag and everything I see either looks like a math question or a multiple choice…-_-'.This chappie may seem a bit weird since I don't know what a real jail looks like and I'm just pullin' stuff outta m' ass.Kagome seems really perky in this and if you ask me it fits.So just go along with it…

Disclaimer:Wow I forgot this for…god knows how many chappies…but oh well I own nuthin' `cept for sum candy and twenty-four bucks.Ughugh I'm pathetic…

Chapter 22,Inuyasha!Where Are You?

By.*~Shikon Rose~*---dedicated to all my readers of this chapter.It means you haven't given up on the story and you're reading it.Love ya!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome sighed.It seemed like the billionth time that day she had done so.Her hair swayed as she gazed longingly out of the little window onto the street below.Some teens her age were laughing and one had their boyfriend's arm around them.She wished that was her,but now she's just waiting in the hospital.The waiting room to be specific.Man what an imagination these people had.

She wished Inuyasha would get better soon.She really did.So she wasn't really looking forward to their honeymoon to south Africa.But he had.There was supposed to be a tournament for modern demons there.She was confident that Inuyasha would win while she relaxed around one of the many waterfalls but the thought of him getting hurt irritated her nonetheless.She looked through her purse in the hopes of finding something interesting to play with while she was here but all it contained was some lip gloss,a bunch of loose hair bands,some money,a pencil,some paper,and…aha!A miniature rubrics cube!

Kagome snatched the colorful cube from her purse between her thumb and forefinger and proceeded to narrow her eyes playfully at it.(I sometimes do that to my stuff…-_-')She quickly mixed up the colors and happily began working on it and for the first time in her life,solved it without being tempted to smash it into pieces.She was never one to be good at these puzzles.She jumped up with a chirpy squeal and everyone looked at her.She felt her face burning as she quickly jumped down from her chair and fumbled with the rubrics cube,making it fall to the floor.

"Grrrr…kuso!"Kagome bent down on her hands and knees and began blindly reaching for the little colorful cube.Her hand found its way under a desk and felt something hard and square-ish.She tried pulling it out but it was…heavy?This wasn't her rubrics cube!Before she could crawl away,though,a surprised snore came from above her.Kagome froze as a hand tapped her shoulder irritably.She slowly whirled around,a sheepish smile on her lips.How would she explain trying to pull the security officer's shoe off?

But she didn't need an explanation because as soon as she turned the officer looked shocked but recovered quickly and in an instant drew out his gun pointing it to her head.

"So it looks like I've found Higurashi.Come with me young lady.The police are looking for you under murder charges."The officer said.He was a short burly man with a badly shaved face.Little scars from nicks were all over his face and he had stubble all over the bottom of his chin.

"B-but I'm here to wait for my fiancée!He's in this hospital!I know so!And I didn't murder anyone!Why would I?I'm only in college!"Her voice rose steadily with each statement and was attracting stares.Finally a chubby woman screamed as she saw the gun and people began piling out.Kagome turned to glare at the officer.

"I…am…not…a…MURDERER YOU!I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"She said as rage slowly overtook her body.The officer flinched but remained composed.He ushered her away into a Toyota Corolla and drove her off.She was screaming at the officer the whole way.She didn't care if they took her for crazy.If Inuyasha woke up and she wasn't there,he would skin her alive anyways.

Meanwhile people on the sidewalk were staring as the car roared by and a muffled high-pitched scream came from the small Corolla.Heads turned and a hundred pairs of eyes followed it.Two of which were amber-ish gold.

Inuyasha's voice had begun to crack."Um…Sesshoumaru tell me that wasn't Kagome…"

"I am sorry little brother but that was your mate.I suppose we should have suspected she would have been there."He grinned slightly."I told you so."

"DAMN THE KAMIS'!I JUST *KNEW* WE SHOULN'T HAVE GONE THROUGH THE BACK DOOR!"Inuyasha burst out angrily,screaming at the sky causing all but Sesshoumaru to inch a bit further away from him.

"Inuyasha stop it.People are beginning to question our mental health."Sesshoumaru said coolly as always.They rushed off behind the alley,lept up onto the roof,and began speeding atop the roofs.

Both brothers wore an uncaring face now as they concentrated on their speed.But both were taken back as a demon appeared before them,and a powerful one it seemed at that.And in a whirl another appeared.

`Kuso' was the thought on both brother's minds as they stared hatefully at the demons before them.

(Dun dun dun!)

~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome sighed.Court had gone unbearably fast!All they did was declare her guilty for the time being and throw her in here.She looked at her clothes disapprovingly as she shifted uncomfortably on her bunk.Her raven hair was spread out like fireworks across the white sheets.

`Ugh I'm not one to cherish my appearance but this is overdoing it!'Kagome thought as the bright orange jumpsuit snapped back into shape.The thing was unbearably tacky and she hated it.She threw a tired glance at her cell-mate in the corner.He was coming on to her earlier,attracted by her looks and ignoring her claims to be engaged.She had gotten so mad she blasted him with some weak miko magic and now here he was cowering in the corner.This 40-year old man who stood six feet tall was insisting on sleeping on the floor in fear of her `fucked-up blue light' as he had so gracefully called it.

She sighed (again) and sat up.The man whimpered as she rolled her eyes and strolled to the little barred window.She heard curses below and clunking of metal.Some of the prisoners were hacking at stones as part of their daily routine.She growled a human growl and screamed.

"INYASHA!WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuu?!!!!!!!!"She yelled to the quiet little lane,sepertated from major roads.It echoed slightly by the old run-down buildings.She heard the man behind her yelp slightly at her voice and she shrugged it off.

Kagome turned around and looked wearily at the drab white walls,speckled light blue linoleum,smooth white ceiling and little windows with white bars.she said to herself.

"Hmm…this place could definitely use some decorating."

"Yes sir,definitely sir…"

Kagome stared quizzically at the man.he who was twice her age was calling her `sir'?She decided to have a little fun.

"Hey man you got any cloths or wipes,any water,maybe…Permanent markers?"She said trying to sound uncaring.The man reached into his big pocket and pulled out all of the objects she mentioned.

"Ooh.Cool…"

Kagome began cleaning off the stains with the water and cloths,while she drew little designs around the cell door,window,and beds.She even labeled them `Kagome' and `Shinboku'.

Then she took a chance and asked for paint and believe it or not Shinboku pulled out a can of blue paint from under the bunks!

"Wow thanks!This stuff is really useful!"Kagome began prancing around the room streaking the walls with the royal blue.

Shinboku smiled."Thanks dudette.I've been meaning to decorate this place too.Just never had the time."

Kagome smiled back at him.She took a wild guess and said.

"I don't suppose you have any fart bags?"She beamed at him when he stuck a straw in his mouth,chewed it and pulled out two packets of fart bags,whirling them like guns in an old western movie.

"Lots more where that came from."

Kagome squealed excitedly and snatched one of them carefully.She mentioned for him to come beside her and she held up three fingers.

"One…two…THREE!!!"

They simultaneously squeezed them and threw the bags out the little window.She watched as they puffed up in mid-air and one,Kagome's,landing directly on top of one muscular guy's head.He looked puzzled as it exploded and a stink wave rose up to the floor they were on,the second floor.Not that they noticed due to the limited amount of oxygen the both of them received for their laughing and the cracking up and whatnot.

Their laughter had died down a little but when several sounds were heard they once again cracked up.

`Bang.'

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!……&# 8230;……"

`Creeaaaak…' BANG!!!

`Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss……… ;'

`gurgle gurgle gurgle gurgle gurgle.'

"I sayd,Shinboku and ya hot new gurly,I'MMA GET YA FER THIS!!!"

They cracked up again.Kagome felt this would be the start to a beautiful friendship.Short-lived,yes,but beautiful nonetheless.

`I wonder what Inuyasha is doing.He must be sleeping right now…' was her last thought before she succumbed to laughter again.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha lept at them.Kagura and Kanna.He should've known.They looked more mature now.What once was the cute little white girl Kanna was now a young woman and the wind sorceress Kagura had become a mature demoness.

Kannalaep gracefully into the air.Her long flowing white Kimono fluttered showing off her long legs.She was indeed beautiful now.Her hair hung freely and swayed and flipped in the wind.It was like fine fine silk.Smooth and looking powdered.She had a certain glitter to her being and dodged every attack gracefully.Her long slim figure was hugged by the white sash-material kimono which flared out from the knee and had a long slit up to her thigh.She wore string-strapped high heel sandals and diamond jewllery.On her ears were little diamond chandelier earrings.Her skinny hands and arms,which used to hold the little mirror,now held a bouquet of pale white roses.Kanna still had the same expression.Cold and innocent.Her lips were now glossed though and a veil covered the sides of her face.She looked as good as a beautiful bride but was deadly.Which was proven as she carefully pulled off one of the roses' petals and held it up to her lips.

"Roses' Revenge,Blades of Brutality,Diamond Death,kill…"Kanna whispered tenderly to the little petal.Her soft voice would have seduced a normal human but Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru were far from normal.She held her bouquet in one hand as she closed her sparking eyes and lifted the petal high above her head.It glowed a deep cream-colored light and multiplied as it turned as hard as diamond and sharp as tetsaigua.

The petals flew at Sesshoumaru,who tried to dodge them.Kanna smiled.A beautiful smile.But what she smiled at was the grunt Sesshoumaru admitted as the beautiful petals sliced through him.He collapsed to the ground (or roof) as Kanna sat on the wedge of the roof,toying with the petals making no move to kill Sesshoumaru.

Inuyasha was having a slightly better time.Kagura was much faster and was giggling as she dodged every attack he had with ease.She was only toying with him.Inuyasha knew that.But he didn't really care.All he really cared about right now was landing a hit on her.Kagura was more beautiful now too.

She had blood-red eyes and lips as before and her hair was curled slightly and loose to fall around her shoulders.She now wore a simple crimson kimono that came to her knees and red calf-high boots with heels.They both endorsed nice silver markings and blue leaves.The kimono was sleeveless and she had red elbow-length gloves and rose earrings.She wore light blush and carried a purse.In her purse was her fan as was revealed when she pulled it out and laughed.

"Inuyasha I am sure that you are aware I am merely playing with you.Kanna knows don't you Kanna?"She looked at her sister and floated down to her.Inuyasha looked their way and saw Sesshoumaru.He was so wrapped up he didn't even notice when Kagura zipped behind him and unleashed her blades of wind on him.He was knocked down and towards Kanna.

"Iron Reaver…Soul…Stealer…"Inuyasha used his last bit of strength and attacked Kanna.She only smiled and dodged it easily.Inuyasha blacked out before he even touched the concrete.

Kagura and Kanna looked at each other and smiled.

"Good work sister!"Kagura grinned and said to Kanna.

"The same to you,Kagura.Hojo will release us now whether he likes it or not."Kanna smiled sadly.It seemed like the only smile she knew.

They laughed and sat chatting while they waited for Hojo.Inuyasha dreamed of Kagome…

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:DONE!!!!!!!Wow that was long and it took me three hours to do.It's really nice though and it's my best chappie so far.No spelling mistakes people!I'm positive!I'm sooooooooooooo excited about island school!two and a half days with no parents,no work,and bunking with your friends!As soon as EQAO ends that is…-_-'

`Everyone's life has difficulties.If you feel down don't think of dying.There's always someone who has a worse life than you out there somewhere.Look positive and don't let people succeed in making you sad.And don't try to put people down either unless they put you down.Be nice and you'll go places.'

Ja ne!(Wow SUPER LONG chapter!Seven pages Garamond font size ten.)