InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Yuka To The Rescue! ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Ohhhhh……Yesterday I couldn't sleep because of the fucked-up people arguing outside.Now I'm groggy so sorry if this seems fucked-up.Zzz Zzz Zzzzzzzz…

Discalimer:I don't own Inuy- Zzz… *lawyers take out flamethrower and aims it at my head* Okay okay!I don't own Inuyasha okay!…Stupid control…damned lawyers…freak tuxedos…

Chapter 23,Yuka To The Rescue!

By.*~Shikon Rose~* dedicated to Stephanie B.-Thanks a mil!Always glad to know there's people out there who appreciate this!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hojo appeared in the stairwell clapping.His face still wore the innocent mask,but if you looked into his dull brown eyes,you could see an unspeakable evil lying close by.He walked over to the two yokai and crouched to examine the,hopefully,unconscious Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru.

"Hmm…very nicely done,Kagura",he turned to Kanna,and smiled at her.

"Already a young demoness,huh?I should have suspected you to be beautiful.You were,after all,spawned from me."Hojo laughed and Kanna managed to roll her eyes coldly.

Hojo was picking Sesshoumaru up when Kanna and Kagura decided that they couldn't take much more of their `supposed father' and flew away,annoyed and bored.

Inuyasha had woken up during their little façade,and was now peeking at Hojo out of the corner of his eye.How he hated that little human.He had come onto Kagome,tried to pick a fight with him,annoyed him,and as much as he hated to admit it,put his,Sesshoumaru's,and Kagome's lives into danger.Again.He hated the little freak.

In a burst of pure annoyance,he leapt up and screamed while slugging Hojo numerous times in the face.The thing's flesh just healed again.

`WHAT THE FUCK?"Was Inuyasha's initial response as he shouted,"Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!"and hurled the blades at Hojo.They sliced right through him and his body instantly turned to dust.Inuyasha stopped dead in his tracks and looked in wonder at the thing in the middle of the ashes.

He picked it up with both hands and looked at it in shock before dropping it and running over to Sesshoumaru.

"MAN,WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP SESSHOUMARU!!!"Inuyasha waited for…oh say half a second and started shaking him like fuck."SESSHOUMARU YOU MOTHER-FUCKING BASTARD WAKE UP!!!YOU'RE MY ONLY FAMILY LEFT AND I'D BE CRAZY TO JUST LET YOU GO!!!"He was about to do some CPR when Sesshoumaru scuffled away.

"Very amusing little brother.And here I thought you may not have been homosexual after all."Sesshoumaru said a hint of amusement in his eyes and an evil smile on his lips.

"DAMN YOU SESSHOUMARU!!!"He growled and playfully slashed at his brother and surprisingly it hit him broad on the shoulder.Sesshoumaru seemed surprised,too.He fell and the last words he murmured before he blacked out was.

"You are faster,little brother…"

Inuyasha quickly crouched down and touched the wide wound he had accidentally made all the while chanting.

"Sorry Sess…Sorry Sess…Sorry Sess…So sorry Sess."

Inuyasha quickly used the bandana that covered his ears as a bandage but soon realized the problem.

"FUCKKKKKKKK SHIIITTTTTT!!!!!"He thought about taking the bandana off and putting it back on his head so he can go but then not only was it blood-soaked but it was sure to be suspicious if a strong young man carried the injured millionaire and jumped down from a eight-story high building.He sighed.It sure looked like he would be stuck here for a while…might as well try to help his brother…

~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome was lying on the top bunk in her cell.Shinboku had fallen asleep but at least he gave her some wonka gobstoppers to chew on while she waited here and bored herself to death.She reached the end of her first one and cursed lightly.

"Grr…Did I imagine that or are these gobstoppers the everlasting kind?"She looked at the little ziplock bag holding at least a thousand of the things and sighed.

"A clear bag…geez big help Shinb."She tossed it onto the little table that was in their cell.Surprisingly,that was in Shinboku's pocket also…folded up of course…freaky!

A clunky metal `bang' was heard and Kagome sat up as she realized only the cell-head would slam the door that loud.The cell-head was the officer who was in charge of the cells in that particular area.Shinboku was amazingly informative about these things.

"HIGURASHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!"The cell-head's coarse voice echoed in the long hall.She fliched.Damn her luck.Wait she had none.Joy…

"Uh…hi officer dude!What's up?"Kagome tried to be cheerful to the burly officer dressed like those old Canadian Mounties.Red jacket,metal shoulder plates,the works.

"YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT ME HIGURASHI KAGOME!I AM A RESPECTABLE PERSON AND I DO HAVE CONNECTIONS THAT WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH METEORA!!!"The officer gave her the evil eye and barked ruthlessly.

Kagome couldn't resist."I hate to tell you,cell-head,but the Mounties don't wear those no more,and what the hell is meteora?Some crappy cartoon show?"Kagome now tried to be bitchy to see if that fazed him.

The cell-head burned up.

"DO NOT DISRESPECT THIS UNIFORM AND METEORA IS A VERY RESPECTABLE NAME!"His eyes softened,"She's the pride and joy of the Canadian mounted police…all black purebred beauty…"A tear leaked out of his screwy little eyes.

Kagome thought `I could have some fun with this…'

"Ohh!Don't hurt me!I'm only twenty!I deserve to live!Really I do!"Kagome cried and thought,`I should take up acting!',"Please I'll do anything you say just don't hurt me you big meanie!!!"She shrunk into a ball and sobbed quietly.

The cell-head was taken back.Wasn't this the girl who was all bitchy a few secs ago?He decided to go along and comforted Kagome…the dumbass…

Kagome smiled and said in a seductive tone,"Now what was it you wanted to tell me,darling?"She purred.Inuyasha would surely skin her now but she was having WAY too much fun confusing this dumbass with her multiple personalities to stop now.

The cell-head cleared his throat and said in an even coarser voice than before,"A…Ahem…Um there's…excuse me…some one here to…uh…visit you."Kagome smiled brightly.Yay!It was either Inuyasha or Yuka!Happiness!

"Alrightt bro!Send her in man!Watcha' waitin' for,fly away!Whoo!Don't wait,don't wai-ait!Yeahhhh!You can soa-oooa-oarrr-orrr…"Kagome walked away singing and Yuka came in looking as puzzled as the cell-head.

Yuka walked inside the closed cell and looked at Kagome.

"How are you?"

"Good,wanna gobstopper?"Kagome tossed her the bag.

"Uh…no thanks.I came here to see if you needed anything.Apparently Inuyasha's gone missing…again."

Kagome dropped the chocolate bar she was opening and stared in shock at her Bff."Omigod Yuka you've got to help me find him!He could be dead for all we know!"She tapped Yuka's head and gave her some of her miko powers.

"FIND HIM!!!GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Yuka ambled out with her tongue out.She began to use her miko powers to try and locate Inuyasha.She found him.

"He SHOULD be dead for all I care."

She went to her sleek black accord and a *beep* sound was heard as she turned off the alarm.She sped towards downtown Tokyo and instantly found Inuyasha's aura.It was immensely worried and so she hid in an alley and used her miko powers to levitate herself up to the roof where he apparently was.

"KAGOME?KAGOME!!!"Inuyasha sped towards Yuka thinking she was Kagome and hugged her.

Yuka was surprised by how warm he was.And now that she can sense his aura it radiated power,kindness,and love towards her.She began to blush as she felt the beginnings of a crush.Luckily it was soon crushed.

"HEY YOU'RE NOT KAGOME!YOU'RE THAT BITCH YUKA!"Inuyasha screamed at her while he jumped back.

"No shit Sherlock."Yuka was afraid to say much more due to the change in his aura.It was now annoyed,powerful,and…bloodlust?What was that?It wasn't lust at all…but a lust for…oh god a lust for blood.Hers to be exact.

"Uh…she's in the jail.I'll heal Sesshoumaru so you can go and visit her now."Yuka quickly explained as she stumbled towards Sesshoumaru.

`How come he has drawings on his face?'Yuka wandered but didn't voice her thoughts.

Inuyasha blushed.`Oops.I found that marker and drew on his face,didn't I?Oh fucking well.'

Yuka sensed another change in his aura.Embarassment.Ugh who cares.She went back to healing and soon Sesshoumaru was up.

"LET'S GO VISIT KAGOME!"

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:Ugh my brain.Sorry it ended so abruptly but I have to post it fast because I only have a while before I have to go somewhere.Bye and people stay smiling!

`You should try and have good habit and learn as much as you can when you're still young.People say the young and hopeless but that's wrong.We're very full of hope.We can accomplish great things when little but when you're old everything takes a chomp on your ass.'

Ja ne and goodbye!(Hehe sry 4 the chappie again I just wanted to post it today sometime…He…he?