InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Youkai,Youki,and Yuka ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!!!!I'm so SORRY I didn't update!!!first I had island school then it's only two days before I had to go to Ottawa!I HAD TO PACK!!!And by the way,both the island and Ottawa was extreme cool!!!Okay this fic is really starting to end so watch out!!!

Chapter 24,Youkai,Youki,and Yuka

By.*~Shikon Rose~*Dedicated to…my readers again.PLEASE REVIEW PEOPLE!!!ITS NOT THAT MUCH TO ASK IS IT?

Disclaimer:Hahahahaha,I heard A joke!Who owns Inuyasha?…ME!!!... *glares and red-eyed lawyers*…fine I DON'T own him.Happy now?

~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru were fuming.They were now in a little black car,a Toyota Taurus to be exact,heading over to Kagome's.The car came from a friend,and it was such a GENEROUS offer.They had to pay him a hundred bucks,in short.

Yuka was covered with sweat.Both youkai's youki were flaring!Their youkis' had gotten bigger two-fold and were pressing firmly against the other youkai's.Urge to kill,annoyance,bloodlust,anger,blood-red eyes…it's all there.Yuka was releved,however,when they finally pulled into the small jail and walked out of the car.Their auras died down finally and Inuyashas' even radiated eagerness.

They opened the door and came face-to-face with a burly guard.Yuka shrank back.With the little miko-powers she had left she could still sense that the guard was a three-quarters youkai and was under its disguise.

"Halt!Who goes there?"The loud booming voice indicated its bear youkai heritage.The youkai lifted its glasses and thrust them off.They could see through the disguise now.He was an ugly mass of fur in his true form,the was.With dirty white stripes down his back and a dark-blue head and scarlet fur all over.His eyes were a blank but expressive dark cream.

"Ahh,a worthless hanyou and a gay youkai huh?I can take care of the two of ya's easy!"His loud booming laughter echoes down the empty halls.

"A WORTHLESS HANYOU HUH?!"Inuyasha sprang forward and slashed the bear youkai down its torso.Red-black blood spilled out of the wound.It wasn't enough to kill him,but that was,after all,what Inuyasha wanted.He decided to play with him a little and take his anger out from the stunk-up car.

"Ha!Thats not enough to kill me and you know it!"Sesshoumaru actually smiled.A sardonic smile,yes.But a smile nonetheless.

"Have you ever heard of the hanyou that defeated the most powerful youkai in the feudal times,Sesshoumaru?Inuyasha the hanyou,his brother,defeated him with one slash of his sword.

The guard snorted."Yeah of course I know that one!Its an essential part of youkai history,the only person to ever defeat Sesshoumaru,who is still alive and still claims the business industry of japan.He used Tensaiga and Inuyasha the hanyou used Tetsaigua."He then added,"Duh."

Sesshoumaru then drew his sword.He held it up to the guard's face and plunged it right through his face.Yuka screamed and whimpered while Inuyasha watched on in interest.The guard…well he had a sword in his face.

Sesshoumaru pulled back slowly and a blue flash lit up the halls.The guard felt around his face and there was nothing but ugly,like the way it was before.The guard looked angry for a moment,but when his gaze landed on Tensaiga he recoiled in terror.

"Oh!I'm sorry lord Sesshoumaru!But why have you brought this filthy hanyou here?"Sesshoumar looked to Inuyasha and he held the untransformed Tetsaigua out with the tip three feet or so away from the guards' nose.

"Ha!You expect me to surrender to THAT???"

"Meet Tetsaigua."

The blade suddenly transformed with the guard's priceless look.The tip just barely touched his nose and a small cut formed with more blood spilling onto the floor with a ting.

"Now take us to Higurashi,Kagome,bastard!"

The youkai obliged unwillingly.But hey he did it didn't he?

Inuyasha opened the cell and came face-to-face with a god-tree hanyou.(notice go-Shinboku?)He was huge!He glanced at the two and asked:

"What do you two YOUKAI do here?"He glared as he realized they would be looking for Kagome since they did not seem to know him.

"Leave Kagome alone."Shinboku stated simply.

Inuyasha snorted."Who are you,her bodyguard?He thought for a minute.

"HEY THAT'S MY JOB!!!"He poked Shinboku in the chest."Leave Kagome alone."Sesshomaru rolled his eyes at his brother's antics while Inuyasha tackled Shinboku straight through the wall.

They fell onto the yard below and started to wrestle amongst the numerous curious on-lookers.


~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome gasped as a thick blob of toothpaste landed on her flip-flop clad foot.She screeched `ew' and looked at the sticky mess.

"Well there goes my perfect day."

Kagome sighed heavily and grabbed some Kleenex from an unfortunate passer-by.She glared at the chirpy girl and scowled.

"Well,sor-ry for being a morning person."

She cleaned herself up and resumed brushing her teeth with the sparkly Barbie toothpaste while humming a tuneless song.

"Hmm…so boring today.Gee,I wonder if Shinboku has some twinkies for me to eat.And a pistol for those cherries,too.They're ripe to fall on people's heads!"Kagome giggled.Then sighed.

"Ahhh…so boring my god."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha tried to slash at the large demon but stopped in mid-attack.This guy was obviously a friend of Kagome's so he couldn't exactly kill him now.He decided oh well.

He plunged the Tetsaigua into Shinboku's trunk but all it did was bounce off ungracefully.Apparently Shinboku changed into his real form.A giant god tree entirely out of glass.Inuyasha looked to Sesshoumaru,who was roling his eyes,again.

With a swirl of smoke the name Fluffy became literal.The giant dog bit down on the crystal tree and poison leaked out.Shinboku threw them off and looked at the place where Sesshoumaru had bit him.A small chip off of his torso(if trees had torsos')was lying on the floor.

`No big loss.Equivalent to a paper cut I believe.'

Inuyasha looked worried.What could they do to hurt this guy!?He suddenly had an idea.

"Hey Sesshoumaru!You have any idea how they cut glass at factories?"Inuyasha yelled to the giant dog.Sesshoumaru shook his head no.

"Well they use diamonds.One of the few things sharp enough to cut the glass.You got any bling-bling on ya?"

More shaking of heads.

Inuyasha bit his lip.The only diamond he had was his wedding ring.But it had more sentimental value than even the Tetsaigua.Could he risk it?Well many lives were at stake here so…

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"Inuyasha charged,the ring on his finger glittering in the sun.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE YOU LITTLE KOINU!!!"A commanding female tone voiced its opinions.

"Kagome!"(Inuyasha)

"Kagome?"(Shinboku)

"Kagome."(Sesshoumaru)

"Who the hell is this?!"Inuyasha and Shinboku said in unison as they pointed to each other.

"Shinboku,my husband Inuyasha lord of the western lands.Inuyasha,my good friend Shinboku here in the jail and apparently,a god tree youkai."Kagome smiled.

"Sorry"They both said sheepishly to the other.

"And just for the record,Shinboku,I'm Kagome's bodyguard/husband."

Kagome turned to him."Inuyasha!You were about to use our WEDDING RING to KILL Shinboku!!!"

"Well you called me a little PUPPY!!!"

"I THINK IT'S A SUITABLE PUNISHMENT THAT YOU TAKE A BREAK FROM BEING MY BODYGUARD!!!!"

"I'VE ONLY BEEN IT FOR WHAT THREE YEARS?!!!"

"USING OUR WEDDING RING AS A WEAPON,CAUSING A RIOT,REVEALING YOUR YOUKAI HERITAGE,TRYING TO KILL MY FRIEND!!!!IS THAT ENOUGH FOR PUNISHMENT?!"

"FEH!!!!!!!HERE I AM BUSTING YOU OUTTA JAIL AND I GET ATTITUDE?!SCREW THIS!!!"

Inuyasha punched a hole in the wall.

"THERE!!!ESCAPE YOURSELF!!!"

He ran away to their house.

Kagome's lip trembled and she started crying.A wind picked up and Inuyasha was back soothing Kagome.

"Come on,Kag.I'm sorry.You know I'm an ass.Don't CRY!!!!Oh please don't cry!!!"He kissed Kagome's cheek and rubbed her back as she sniffed harder.She started wailing and drooling and wiping her nose on his shirt while Inuyasha watched in disgust.

Kagome's head reared up for air and Inuyasha seized the opportunity,clamping her mouth shut with his hand.

"Let's go home,Kagome."Inuyasha grinned and took off his sopping shirt.He dumped it among the rocks and hugged Kagome.Then they went home.He called back

"TAKE CARE OF THE MESS FOR ME BRO!!!THANKS!!!"

Sesshoumaru set to wiping everyone's memory and Shinboku made himself uselful by repairing all the walls.He was done before Sesshoumaru and walked up beside him as he clutched the skull of a frightened prisoner.

"Does that happen all the time?"

"What happens all the time?"A cool lavender light spilled from his hand and the prisoner collapsed into a peaceful sleep,his memory erased of the event.

"You know the Kagome-Inuyasha fight and the crying and comforting?"

"Unfortunately,yes."

"I thought so…"

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:Ahh another chappie.How nice it feels to be alive again.The manga rocks,but it's more perverted and much weirder than the anime.*chirpy chirpy!*…I just wanted to say that cuz I was comparing them the other day…@______________@

"Always be nice to others and live your life to the fullest.If you are no use to the world then your life has no meaning.Grow up and be useful and help the earth and its peoples.After all,what else is there for you to do?Get a good education and have fun through it.If you don't contribute,your selfishness knows no bounds…"