InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Kagome's Fear ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Okay people,I am having the worst day ever.I got sum friggin' chicken pox and right now the count is…oh lets see eleven just on my hands and countless on my face and neck.Worst of all my feet have at LEAST twenty or so on them,it's too painful to count.But I'm typing this for ya cuz of all my time alone at home and because of my moment's inspiration.See I kinda hit a writer's block since the last chapter.I didn't know how to make Kagome kill Hojo's Naraku side.I didn't want to do the whole `I will purify you' stuff.It's been done TOO many times.So I got inspiration!!!On with the chappie!!!

Chapter 25,Kagome's Fear

By:*~Shikon Rose~*Dedicated to…WAH!!!c'mon y'all review!

Disclaimer:I don't own Inuyasha.But I do own lots and lots of chicken pox!Want one?!Aww c'mon take one!!!FOR FREE!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha smiled as Kagome started snoring in her sleep.He couldn't wait to tease her about it when she woke up!His face fell into a deep frown.But that meant he would have to tell Kagome about Hojo…he glanced at the clock.

`WHAT???!!! 8:30 IN THE MORNING???…ON A MONDAY?!!!'

Inuyasha hurried and shook Kagome…none too gently either.Her eyelids fluttered open and she smiled at him,but then saw his expression and frowned.She looked up at the clock and her eyes promptly bugged out.

"SCHOOL!!!"

They hurried off and changed into the first thing they could find,which was a pair of baggy jeans plus a red t-shirt with a snarling demon dog on the front.Kagome dressed hurriedly in a denim skirt that came just above her knees and a loose flower blouse.

They grabbed some change and their backpacks,then scrambled out the door and Inuyasha remembered his spell just as he reached the door.If anyone looked they'd have seen a flash of silver hair on the teen which turned black no more then a moment later.Unfortunately for them,someone was looking.But they fainted a mere second later.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The two out-of-breath students arrived at their high school a few minutes later lugging their backpacks.Their current professor,Haikuda dismissed them without thought.They were always late anyways,why would this time make a difference anyways?

Inuyasha and Kagome silently took notes for the home economics class.It seems they were to make some sort of dish by Friday and bring it to school.It had to be either baked,fried,boiled etc.

Inuyasha finished the notes fast due to his hanyou speed and wrote a note to Kagome.

`Kag,I need to talk to you about Hojo.He put you in jail,it's just not right,so I'm asking you permission to rip his little throat out.When did he grow a backbone anyways?-inu'

He passed it to Kagome.She read it and sighed sadly.She wrote back quickly and passed it back.

`Inu,he didn't GROW a backbone,it was simply given to him.I didn't want to tell you this,but I sensed that his aura had a tinge to it,an evil tinge,like naraku's.I'm afraid he joined with Hojo in order to live again.-kag'

Inuyasha took the note with a rustle and read it.his eyes shot up wide and he wrote back.

`Kag,aw shit…but why don't you just purify him???-inu'

`Inu,I can't.I gave all that power to Sesshoumaru yesterday to erase those memories.Now I have little energy left,We'll have to find another way.-kag'

Inuyasha growled in annoyance and shredded the paper.The bell rang and students scrambled out for lunch.Yuka came bouncing up to them,Sango following behind.Yuka stopped and tilted her head.

"You know Kagome,you kinda look like a black monkey,teehee!"

Kagome's face went red and Sango put a hand on her shoulder.

"Kagome calm down.She's been sneaking twinkies during class again,that's all."Sango soothed Kagome gently.

Kagome looked at Yuka,who was now dancing on a lunch table singing barney with a twinkie as a microphone.She swayed to the beat of her song and her sweater was stuffed in her pants as a poor imitation of a tail.

Everyone sweat dropped as Yuka finished the last note and leapt down the table stretching out the last note in a baritone voice.Inuyasha whacked Yuka upside on the head as she started giggling madly.

"Yuck-a stop it.Sneak twinkies on your own time.C'mon Kag we have to talk.Now."

Yuka ignored Inuyasha and his whack as she clung to Kagome's blouse.She took her sweater from her pants and wrapped it around her head like a veil.

"You know Kagome,dearest.Hojo really truly absolutely freakishly stalkerishly loves you.You should…MARRY HIM!!!"She started humming the wedding march and everyone inched ever so slightly away from her.

Inuyasha snorted in Kagome's ear."Yeah and Naraku just despises you.Irony hurts,doesn't it?"

They both stopped short and stared at each other.Inuyasha whispered coarsely,

"That's it,Kagome!You're that missing link we were looking for!It's like with Onigumo and Kikyou!One hated and one loved…only now its you…"

They were pretty much dazed for the rest of the day.They dedicated all of their free time in hatching a plan.At the end of the day they had finally come up with something.It was genius,but Inuyasha absolutely hated it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/n:I thought about stopping it here but It'd be TOO evil and this chapter would have been unbelievably short so here ya go this is their plan and next chappie will be the plan in action which I'll be sure to have up be tomorrow.Then it's a epilogue and the story will be DONE!!!Ahem…

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The plan they had was complicated,but it was basically like this:Kagome would so out with Hojo and would kiss him…Well okay so it wasn't very complicated at all,but it had taken them so long to figure out it seemed so.

The way it would work was since Hojo loved Kagome he would of courseagree to the date.And when Kagome kissed him Naraku would hate it so much he would actually come out and Kagome and Inuyasha can capture him in…something.A box,a jar,a soul piper will help because all that is supposedly left of Naraku is his soul.This would work…It HAD to!It simply had to.Kagome now stood in front of the phone dialing Hojo's number as Inuyasha's grip on her waist became increasingly possessive.It rang once…twice…click!

"Hello?"A soft…comforting…kind…so-nice-it's-sick voice came through the earpiece.

"Hi,Hojo.It's me,Kagome.Do you want to hook up this Friday?"

"What about your husband?"The voice was now bitter with jealousy.

"Well…"It truly pained Kagome to say this about Inuyasha because anyone who knew her well enough knew she loved Inuyasha completely and he loved back with just as much passion.

"…You see things aren't going well with Inuyasha these days and I was wondering…if you could help me get a…"a tear leaked out of her eye,

"…divorce…"

"REALLY?!WOW KAGOME SURE I WILL!!!"Hojo's voice was now happy and light."Bye now!See you Friday at…six!"He hung up.

Kagome immediately broke down and sobbed into Inuyasha's chest.

"Inu…I'm so sorry…I didn't mean to…say we would be…"Kagome choked on her tears. "…divorced!"she squeaked out.they had taken that extra precaution to make sure Hojo would agree to the date,and it had worked…but the price came with an emotional miko.

Inuyasha put a hand on her cheek to wipe away the tear and calmed her down.

`It'd better work,this thing!Kagome's now depressed and it had better be worth it.'

With that thought he continued to calm Kagome,waiting for the plan in action two days from now…

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:So do you like my idea?I did and I'm gonna diss Homo big time,just you wait!Sorry Hojo fans.Are there any anyways?Lmao toodles ppls!