InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Answers To Love ❯ Wrapping things up pt.2 ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n:Yay the second part!Be glad I am bored and has nothing to do besides my gameboy and five games which I have mastered.Ahem,so here's wrapping things up part two.And yes,for all those who wondered,there is a double meaning to the title.Hehehe I think you can guess now!But there's still one more twist and I'm starting my new fic,Misery.I got it all planned this time but who knows?I just might have a change of heart,that makes about a million in my life…sigh* the joys of laziness and creativity…

Chapter 27,Wrapping Things Up pt.2

By.*~Shikon Rose~*

Disclaimer:

SR:*faces lawyers*This fic is almost over anyways!Why don't you go bother the other million fanfiction writers?!

Lawyers:Ahem,excuse me Shikon,but I recall you saying you are starting yet another fic.So we are tagging along…and the fact that we are homeless.

SR:*wide-eyed*I THOUGHT YOU WERE LAWYERS!!!

Lawy-Hobos:Yes,we…were but…can we live with you?

SR:HELL NO!!!Get the fuck OUT!!!

*Hobos all grumble and stalk out* SR:That was the weirdest thing I have ever encountered.And to think I've been doing these useless things the whole time!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha had had a brilliant idea,but now he thought it was not so brilliant after all.He had gone to a cologne shop and bought a big bottle of cologne,see he intended to drown out his own scent with this stuff,and it had worked,no one could smell his personal scent,but now everyone he passed promptly held their nose.

The worst case was when a busty blonde refused to cover her nose,dignity,he figured,and fell to the floor,and somehow bounced away on her breasts for safety since every other body part was numb,he could tell.

`That was weird'Inuyasha shook his head at the memory and went back to watching Kagome and Narajo (he named the thing) They were just talking.He could hear their conversation perfectly and even a dumbass could tell that Kagome was having a horrible time.Her voice quivered every now and then,not to mention her fake smiles,or maybe Inuyasha only noticed because he had been around her so much.He waited for a chance to talk to Kagome.It arrived as she got up to go to the washroom.

`Piss'He decided without doubt.He quickly,using his hanyou speed,went out the other door in the theatre and went to the door Kagome was coming out of,carful not to be seen.She came out and opened her mouth to scream as he picked her up,but she was put down before sound could come out.

"Damn,Kagome.Be a little more observant."

"I was being talked to death!"She squeaked in a whine.Inuyasha turned to ask why her voice sonded so weird,then noticed her holding her nose.

"I had to cover up my personal scent so Narajo couldn't smell me."

"Yeah,I figured.But Narajo?That's a little mean."

"Serves him right.Listn Kagome,do NOT call out Daisumin's name in your head unless you're ready,okay?Because if you do,even without meaning it Daisumin will come out anyw-Kagome are you listening to me?"

"Inuyasha I have something bad to tell you."

"I don't want to know.Now if you DO call out Dai-"

"INUYASHA LISTEN!!!"Kagome said loudly,not loud enough to carry into the theatre,but enough to catch his attention."Naraku lusts for me.Our Original plan will not work!"Tears began leaking out of her eyes.

"I don't want you to die!I don't want to become a slave to his lust either!What the HELL do we do?!"Kagome asked tearfully,still holding her nose.

"Oh,Kagome,It's okay…I've got a backup!"

Her head snapped up."You do?"

Inuyasha looked at her angrily."Well,I'm going to think of one,right?!"

Kagome crumpled to the floor."This is it,Inuyasha.We're done.We might as well commit suicide and go with notice."

"You sound depressed."Inuyasha stated obviously.

"Well,D-UH!What kind of evil bastard wouldn't be depressed when they know for a fact that they're going to DIE?!"Kagome exploded in Inuyasha's face."And NO!I don't have a jaded personality,more like I'm mourning over your impulsive one!Geez,how EVER did we come together?!We're so different!!!"

A lightbulb fell from the sheer volume of Kagome's voice (A/n:I forgot to say they were in a supply closet.Oopsies.) and landed on Inuyasha's head.It was cliché,but Inuyasha suddenly had an idea.

"I've got an idea,Kag…"

~*~*~*~*~*~

To the eyes of the occasional observer,the boy looked unsuspicious as grass on a lawn,but inside,something strange was occurring.The two souls were arguing,battling for control.

`Naraku!We can't kill Higurashi!I-I love h-her.'A pause,`There,I said it!'

`Moving'Naraku's clear voice echoed,unlike Hojo's which sounded near.

`Come on,Naraku,I get it!You're the disembodied voice of some device planted in me!'

`I told youa thousand times,boy.I am a great demon trapped in your body!'

`Too bad,I don't believe in that stuff.'

Hojo could almost feel Naraku's grin.

`Then prepare to believe.'

Hojo felt a jolt of pain so intense it sent his side of conscious into blackness.

Naraku's laughter,the evil chuckle rang in an echo.

`Convinent.The boy is out,I'm afraid.How very depressing.'

The boy who appeared to be sleeping slowly wrenched open his blood-red eyes.The few girls who were admiring him fled in fear.Naraku laughed and closed his eyes again.When he opened them they were once again Hojo's dull brown.Hence `dull'.

"As amusing as that was,I must be more cautious."He said to himself glancing carelessly at the girls talking and shooting looks at him.Kagome plopped down beside him.

`Ah.I suppose she believes I do not know her `plan'.I would call this pathctic but that would be an insult to my host body.What to do…'

"You know Hojo,I've decided to tell you something I have felt strongly about for a long time."Kagome started still looking at the screen,though too nervous to actually focus on anything other than the evil bastard beside her.

"What is that,Higurashi?"Naraku sounded innocent.Just like Hojo.Best not to ruin the surprise,he had decided.

"I never really liked you.I only went on that date to the movies with you because my friends claimed I had a new love,which was partly true.It was Inuyasha."

`What?'Naraku impulsively narrowed his eyes.`She was supposed to say she loved Hojo,then kiss this body!That was their plan!Now mine will be messed up!'When he felt the rising anger in himself,Hojo's conscious awakened.

`No!That can't be!Higurashi loved me!She asked me out on this date!She said she was getting a DIVORCE!!!'

Naraku felt a stab of pain.It was from the boy's fragile feelings.Naraku was furious now,while Hojo was still depressed from her words.

"Then remember how I rushed off?It was because I had to take care of Inuyasha.He got really hurt by his brother.I was thinking about him.I had no back problems!"She faked a swooning sigh."He hugged me…my man loves me so much."She looked up."So why in hell would I hve wanted to get a divorce?Use your brain,Narajo."

Hojo was having trouble breathing.Naraku was too,but for different reasons.Naraku was desperately trying to reach Hojo and ask him to agree with killing Kagome.Hojo was too hurt to care about anything but his own misery.

Naraku demanded his freedom to kill Kagome and Hojo,with all the emotional exhaustion,passed out.Nrarku was now free to wreak damage.And while the theatre was full of possible victims,the one he wanted to murder most right now was Kagome.He looked up and saw Kagome glance and him.She clearly stiffened and reached out her aura,forming a weak shield around her.

Naraku narrowed his eyes."Surely there must be another reason besides defence as to why you have extended your aura,miko."

Kagome smiled,then rolled her eyes,completely care-free."Why doesn't anybody ever bother to remember my name anyways?It's like I don't need one."Her smile turned smug.

"Inu!Time for action!"She called towards the floor loudly,catching the attention of everyone in the theatre.A rumble spread through the floor and Inuyasha came out,full demon form and all.People in the theatre screamed and fled for the door.Kagome reached her aura out a bit more and the doors slammed shut.

The movie was still playing on the screen,and it annoyed Inuyasha to no end.He swiftly moved to the machine,much as how Sesshoumaru would move.

"Please,Kag?"He asked,mentioning with his claws.

Kagome heaved a sigh."Fine.Don't make it flashy,though.I'll go comfort the people.She went towards the crowd.Inuyasha tore the machine down with one hand and tore it to little pieces quickly.Then tossed all the remains towards the slack jawed Naraku.

Kagome reached out to the people,who backed away.

"Look."She pointed to Naraku."That dude over there wants to kill me and my man.But we love each other and don't want to be killed,so now we're killing him.It's that simple.I can't let you go because you'll go blab it around.So tough luck people."

"But what the hell is your man,girl?"A teenage African girl asked,no longer afraid."He looks to me like some sort of freak!"

Kagome turned on the girl with a murderous look in her eyes."He's a half-demon.Half human and half mythical being.Not that I judge him for that."

"Sorry,girl."

"It's okay."Her smile turned light-hearted."But Inuyasha's full-demon right now,so he's much stronger.But I find him pretty damn ugly in this form.He can turn human too.Cool,huh?"

"Whoa.I want to be a half-demon now!"A guy exclaimed loudly.

Kagome grinned as they obeyed her wishes,stayed in the shield,and watched the battle in amazement.She narrowed her eyes.None of the girls thought her man was hot though.Yet.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The battle raged on and Inuyasha was slowly losing ground.Their plan had been to first weaken Hojo then hit him with all they've got.So far he was the one being hit the most.He decided to pull out the big guns.He pulled Tetsaigua from it's scrabbard,its brilliant light shining and blocking Naraku's miasma.The crowd watched in amazement as the huge fang's aura died down a little.

Inuyasha had a smirk on,and a huge powerful sword in his hands.Naraku was intimidated.

"How is this possible?You are full demon,you shouldn't be able to hold the sword!"

"I'm still hanyou.Just 99% youkai and 1% human,that's all."He shrugged.Naraku had an idea.

Inuyasha swung Tetsaigua and it glided through the air.

"Kaze no kizu!Take that,bastard!"

Naraku dodged out of the way and quickly darted behind Inuyasha.Just as Inuyasha was swirling around he unleashed a wave of power that sent Inuyasha sailing towards Kagome's shield.He yelled and crash landed in Kagome's lap.The purification magic around them quickly turned Inuyasha completely human.

Their audience gasped as Kagome bent down to hug him to her.The girls swooned around and the guys tried to tug them away.Inuyasha was knocked out,his face etched with pain.

"Inuyasha!Are you alright?!"Kagome hugged him tightly and he opened his eyes and choked out:

"Let…go…"

Kagome instantly released him and Inuyasha sat up and rubbed his head.

"Damn.I never imagined he was that smart."He regarded the human girls with an icy look.

"What the hell are you staring at?I hate being human!"He turned back to (exactly) half-demon form and the girled once again gathered to try and rub his ears.Kagome backed them off.

"Only I get to rub Yash's cute ears!"She said imperiously.

They backed off in fear.Naraku drifted near.Inuyasha stood up to him.

"I have another plan."Inuyasha whispered to Kagome as she put both arms around his shoulder."

"If it doesn't work…"She kissed him lightly."I'm going to kill you."

"Sure."He said dryly.

Naraku drifted closer as he felt a shift in him.All his glee had woken up Hojo inside.Too bad,he decided.

Inuyasha stood up and walked over to Hojo.He picked him up and reeled his fist back."I'm going to tell you this once,and once only.Leave us alone you fucking bastard.Just let me and Kagome live out our lives.Get out of here or I swear I will punch you,you know I will.

Naraku narrowed his eyes.He felt Hojo slowly sink back and he lunged forward to attack,well,he TRIED to attack.But Hojo's cowardly behavior prevented him from doing so.He was furious now.Nobody ever got the best of Naraku!He knew it was foolish of him to do this,but Naraku impulsively decided to abandon Hojo's body and fight Inuyasha as a spirit.

A dreadful purple light slowly seeped out of Hojo's body.Why the thing was fully emerged,it looked nothing more than a cloud of miasma.But Inuyasha knew what it was.

"Kagome!Now!"Kagome heard his yell and with quick reflexes,snatched a metal thermos and tossed it to Inuyasha who caught it swiftly.He tried grabbing the thing using a light spell on his hand,but it got burned by the immense concentration of miasma.He then used a levitation spell to seal Naraku's spirit inside the old thermos.Naraku was struggling hard but they managed to steady him with Daisumin strapped to the thermos.They then locked the thermos in a tiny box that just barely fit the metal prison in.They could hear their prisoner's muffled curses,but ignored them.

They turned to the crowd and Inuyasha put his arm around Kagome who was holding the box.

"Sorry people.I'm going to cast a spell and erase your memories now.We'd like you to remember but it'll be too dangerous.Sorry."Then she held up her hand and lights of all colors surrounded the room.The last thing the theatre-goers saw was Inuyasha's smiling face latched onto Kagome's before everything became a blur.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"So,where to now?"Kagome asked smiling at her equally happy companion.

"Feel energetic?"He asked her,a huge happy grin pasted on his face.

"Yeah,why?"She asked still smiling.

"Let's go PAR-TAY!!!"Inuyasha said picking Kagome up.

~*~*~*~*~*~

A/n:DONE!!!FINISHED DONE FFFFFIIIINNNNNNNNIIIIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHHEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!!happiness!But then again my other fic has already started so believe me when I tell you I always do things till the very end,a.k.a finish what you started.Ah…I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.Check out my new fic Misery sometime Friday this week.I should have the prologue and chapter one up by then,if I'm lazy only the prologue.Ah.Arigatou ppls for taking the time to read my fic.I've put **completed** up on the description and updated the description too.It'll be more appealing now.JA NE!!!READ MY NEXT FIC PLZ!!!I liked this fic.I don't think it's bad for a first-timer,ne?Ooh so much rambling…