InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Choices Made ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Four
 
“So, Inuyasha. You have finally decided to come and get this woman after seeing and doing Kami knows what with that whore Kikyou. Since you are so obsessed and in love with Kikyou, you won't mind if I take Kagome to be my mate and bear me pups,”
 
“NANI?!” the previous fighting two cried with surprise.
 
“What the hell are you talking about brother?” Inuyasha got right up next to Kagome and started sniffing her all over. “Umm. Inuyasha? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”
 
“Shut up Kagome. You do reek of Sesshomaru, but you don't smell as if you are carrying his pup. You didn't sleep with him did you?”
 
Kagome's face first drained of all color, then turned a very familiar red. “Osuwari! How the hell could you think I would do that you hentai?! Besides, you wouldn't care if I did or did agree to become Sesshomaru's mate because you are so hung over Kikyou that you can't even notice what is right under you fucking nose!”
 
Inuyasha jumped up. “What the hell are you talking about? What is under my nose?”
 
Kagome sighed. “Inuyasha” she stated gently. “This may come as a surprise, but I REALLY LOVE YOU.”
 
 
 
 
`Did I really just blurt that out' Kagome thought. She felt her face get really hot. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were staring at her with open mouths. She wanted to cry. She did admit to herself though, that it had felt right, but to admit it, and in front of Sesshomaru…
 
 
 
 
All Inuyasha could do was stare at her dumbfounded. She…really does love me? Kikyou had never said it.
 
Sure, he wanted to be with Kagome, but what about his promise to protect Kikyou?
 
 
 
 
 
 
What was she going to do? Sesshomaru and Inuyasha were just staring at her. Inuyasha was quiet, and Sesshomaru looked like he was about to fight Inuyasha. Kagome started to cry and ran towards Kaede's village. She had to find Sango. She really needed some comfort right now. Plus she knew Kaede, Miroku, and Shippo would keep them away long enough for her to figure out what she was going to do, and long enough for her to get her emotions under control.
 
She ran towards Kaede's hut in tears. She found Sango. Sango hugged her, and Kaede shooed everybody out of the hut, and put some water on the fire for a soothing tea.
 
With Sango hugging her Kagome cried her eyes out over her problems concerning Sesshomaru and Inuyasha.
 
“I…I…I t-told Inu-u-yasha that I loved *sniff* him. A-all he cou-could do was stare at me. Sesshomaru *hiccup* looked li-like he was gonna kill I-inuyasha. What am *sniff* I go-going to do *hiccup* ab-out them?”
 
“First Kagome, ye better make sure that Sesshoumaru hasn't killed Inuyasha. After that, the best ye can do is talk about it with them.”
 
“Kaede is right” agreed Sango while stroking Kagome's hair. “I really do think that Inuyasha loves you…he is just too afraid to admit it. On the other case, it seems that you have gotten Sesshomaru to show and feel human emotions, and I think he is overwhelmed by these, so he thinks that he loves you. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha might fight over it, but in the end, Inuyasha is the one that really loves you-he just isn't ready to admit it yet. Eventually, since you already announced your love, then he will announce his.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
“It seems that you and I have yet another reason to hate each other brother” stated Sesshomaru calmly.
 
“Yes, but she said she loved me!”
 
“You are involved in that undead Miko, Kikyou. Kagome is just confused. After all, you did leave her for over a week to see that walking pile of dirt. Kikyou isn't alive-she collects the souls of the dead. She had tried to kill you and Kagome many times before, and she has helped Naraku. You do not deserve the new Miko. Why she comes back to you is still a wonder. Why don't you just leave Kagome for me; you have Kikyou to help you collect the shards. You don't need Kagome, and you are always degrading her anyway. I'm taking her with me to my castle.”
 
Inuyasha stared. `How does Sesshomaru know so much about Kikyou and me?' “Nani?! You aren't talking Kagome any fucking where. I have promised to protect her and Kikyou. That is why I have to keep on running back to her…I have a promise to fulfill and I need her to understand that Naraku tricked her and let her soul rest in peace.”
 
 
 
 
`It would be best to get Inuyasha back here. Kagome will feel better if she talks to Sango and Kaede then Inuyasha shows to also help comfort and encourage her. Why Inuyasha hasn't already said something about his feelings is a wonder. It is obvious' thought Miroku. He had left Kaede's village and after Sango and Kaede had shooed them all out of the hut so they could comfort the distressed Miko. He had left Shippo there to be more of a comfort if she needed more and left to get Inuyasha. He knew Kagome was crying over the lack of Inuyasha's support and presence, and of his running off to Kikyou, so having him show up to try and comfort her would greatly relieve her.
 
He heard Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. At least they weren't in a physical fight, but Sesshomaru still being here was a problem.
 
As he reached them, he could see Sesshomaru glaring at Inuyasha with anger in his eyes, but Inuyasha looked…sad and full of regret. “Inuyasha, you need to see Kagome and comfort her. She is crying over you two right now. She loves you Inuyasha, and you better go make her see that you love her before you lose her forever. “
 
“Monk, stay out of this. Inuyasha has that undead bitch Kikyou to help him collect the shards. He has no love for Kagome. Why else does he always run back to that undead Miko? You think that he needs her also to take care of Naraku? Remember, I, Sesshomaru am the only one who can kill him. A lowly hanyou, monk, and demon slayer cannot do it.”
 
 
 
 
 
“You really think so Sango” asked Kagome with new hope in her eyes, and also sniffing back the last of her tears.
 
“Yes. You should probably go and save him from Sesshomaru now. You know how his mouth gets away with him. You want me to go with you, or do you want to face those two puppies on your own?”
 
Kagome managed a little giggle. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru puppies-they were always fighting and stubborn like puppies were. “I'll go by myself…you know how Inuyasha has to be all macho when everyone is around, but you know how he is when he thinks no one is watching. Thanks.” Kagome stood up and wiped away the rest of her tears.