InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Continuous Quest ❯ The Woman Stealer ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Continuous Quest
By Animechicka1992
 
Disclaimer: I don't own… *sniff* Inuyasha.
Man in white coats: ^__^ good little mental person… now back into the padded room!
AC1992: yay!! Paddedness!!
 
A/N: Boy have I been busy lately. I have been going through with my group of stories (I have a thing on quizilla under psychokookiefreak if you wanna check it out) and THEN I got in the mood for writing something new so I created a Fruits Basket (do not own) one shot… so I've just thrown back a lot of stuff. Okay… I dedicate this chapter to my lovely Sesshomaru loving friend Kuso-sama!! ^__^ Also… sorry to any female out there that is offended by this. I'm a female, but it doesn't offend me, hence me writing it so I apologize to those who might be offended.
 
Chapter Four - The Woman Stealer
 
RECAP: “Bring the women…” A voice whispered. With that, a dark purple glow, barely visible I the night, made its way into the room the group was occupying. It split up into five smaller glows, and implanted themselves within Kagome's, Sango's, the headman's daughters' and Kirara's forehead. Their eyes opened, glazed, so that all that was visible was the color of the iris consumed dominant so that there was no longer a pupil or a shine.
 
Each female stood up from where they were, and silently walked out of the room, and out of the village.
 
~*~
 
“Yes…. Come to me my lovelies…” The voice sounded again. They continued… making their way to a cave, where a barrier blocked their path. They went and walked through it with ease.
 
Shouts and screams were heard from men, awaking Miroku, Shippo and Inuyasha and an instant. They surveyed what was around them and noticed the missing females.
 
“They're gone!” Inuyasha shouted, and burst out the doors. Miroku went to the headman to reassure him, and would catch up with Inuyasha later on.
 
Inuyasha sniffed out the scents he knew all to well by now, and instantly ran after them, Miroku a speck as he followed behind him.
 
“Whoever it was that took them better get ready because his ass is mine!!” Inuyasha muttered to himself, his rage building up. He wasn't ready to loose a chance for a jewel shard, or a chance to loose his friends.
 
~*~
 
“What?! He's following them?! How dare the half breed go against my wishes! Ah well… I'll wait for him and then I'll hold him captive to see what my lord has in store for him.”
 
~*~
 
Inuyasha followed until he found the last glimpse of Sango's ponytail disappearing into the doorway of a small temple within the cave they were brought to.
 
“Inuyasha!!” Miroku said, finally catching up, Shippo on his shoulder as they made it to Inuyasha's side.
 
“Miroku… They went inside the Cave Temple.” Inuyasha said. Miroku glared at the temple.
 
“Proceed with caution. It is said that any evil to create their home within a cave has utmost power.” Miroku said. Inuyasha scowled it off.
 
“It won't matter to me. I'll defeat that demon in a snap.” Inuyasha said. “Lets go!” with that, they ran into the temple.
 
Inuyasha sniffed around for their scent and ended up covering his nose.
 
“The demon in here surrounded the place with incense. I can't get hold of their scent. Split up. You go that way and I'll go this way.” Inuyasha said, and they went off, heading separate ways down the hall they entered into.
 
They went room to room, analyzing every inch of them in case there might be small passages or places for them to hide that they might overlook by a glimpse inside the room.
 
After they completed the rooms, they met at the other end of the building, where two doors awaited them. They nodded at each other and kicked the door down, to see Kagome, Sango, Kirara, the headman's daughters, and many other women, yet old women, in round water orbs.
 
“That's disgusting! What are they in?” Shippo asked. Miroku inspected.
 
“I suspect a fish demon.” Miroku said. “They look like fish eggs.”
 
“Well let's get them out!” Inuyasha said, as he ran over to Kagome's unconscious form and started taking Tetsusaiga and raised it above his head to strike her spawn prison.
 
“DON'T TOUCH THEM!” A voice shouted. They looked over to where the voice seemed to come from. A shape appeared and a woman appeared. Her long black hair was draped around her, as she wore a many layered kimono that draped around her. Her lips were dark red like blood as she walked in and her eyes glaring around at the intruders. “Don't touch them.”
 
“Who are you?!” Inuyasha shouted as he readied Tetsusaiga.
 
“I am Hanaharu, a water demon. I see you are the half breed and monk that are screwing up my orders.” The woman said.
 
“Orders?! What orders?! To do what?!” Miroku asked.
 
“I am to follow my lord's orders and become as powerful as I can, then bring the women in your presence. I must do this in order to regain my self's freedom.” Hanaharu said coldly. Miroku stepped up to her and held onto her hands.
 
“What would someone like you be under orders? Tell me though miss, would you ever consider… bearing my children?” Miroku asked.
 
“This isn't the time you lecher!!” Inuyasha shouted. Hanaharu shot a blast and Miroku in shock.
 
“How dare you insult me! Die you foolish weaklings!” Hanaharu shouted, as she started out with blast attacks at them. Inuyasha nudged Miroku's elbow as the two dodged the attacks. Shippo snuck off and tried to free the women.
 
“Windscar!” Inuyasha shouted, and shot it at Hanaharu. She was struck, but she soon stood back up again and glared at them.
 
“Fine. You want to fight dirty. Then no problem.” She said with a smirk. With her palms facing up, she raised her hands into the air, and with that, an army of the undead came into the room.

”Gah! More dead people!” Shippo shrieked as he continued to try to free the women. Miroku went back to back with Inuyasha and tore off the sacred beads.
 
“Windtunnel!” he shouted, and sucked up the army as they appeared. When no more came, he sealed up his void and Hanaharu cackled evilly.
 
“You boys will do anything to get back your friends won't you? Maybe I should call them- `your women'? Eh? I don't think that you'll last in your conscious state much longer Monk.” Hanaharu said beaming in evil aura. Inuyasha and Miroku turned to the hand, and Miroku drew black his sleeve to see that his arm was turning to a mix of red and purple.
 
“Go on without me… I'll try to help Shippo.” Miroku said, and limped a bit as he made his way to Shippo.
 
“That's it… now you've made me ANGRY!!” Inuyasha shouted, and shot off, and slashed at her. She dodged, and returned it with an attack of her own. Inuyasha flew back through the air and landed against a wall, where he landed with a flop on the ground. He stood up once again, and ran ahead, dodging more of her attacks.
 
“Inu… Yasha…” Kagome muttered in her state. Her eyes stayed shut as her mind fought to get the body moving again. Inuyasha looked over at her and nodded to her as if telling her to hold on. He leapt into the air and came down quickly, chopping off Hanaharu's left arm. She screeched in pain, but just smiled as she forced herself to stand.
 
“A bit stronger than I thought.” She said. She faced her palm at Inuyasha and slowly, bent her index and middle finger, and straightened them out again. With that, a more powerful blast emerged and Inuyasha leapt and jumped off of it and went for her. With a missed slash, he backed up and gave her a strong windscar attack. She was hit, and she forced herself to at least have her upper body above the ground.
 
“Die you wench!” Inuyasha shouted, and brought down the Tetsusaiga. Hanaharu looked at him trembling and clamped her eyes shut, hoping for the worst. But before it touched her, another sword lashed out, and protected her. Everyone in the room turned to see the new comer- Sesshomaru.
 
“Sesshomaru what are you doing here?!” Inuyasha asked, befuddled.
 
“My lord!” Hanaharu screeched. She pushed off of the ground with her remaining arm and latched onto his leg closest to her. “I tried but have failed.” Inuyasha and Sesshomaru ignored her.
 
“Answer me!” Inuyasha shouted.
 
“She is my wench to kill. I will not allow it.” Sesshomaru said simply. He removed Tokijin from Tetsusaiga and kicked Hanaharu away from him as he readied for battle. Inuyasha held on tightly to his sword and glared at Sesshomaru.
 
“What do you want with all of these women?” Inuyasha asked. “What do you want with Kagome?”
 
“The women were for Hanaharu. As for your female companions, they were coming to lure you here. I see it didn't take much. The simple missing presence sends you running around like a headless demon.” Sesshomaru said. Inuyasha glared.
 
“I'd like to see a headless demon. Why don't you be nice and show me!!” Inuyasha shouted, and with that, an all out battle began between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.
 
The two brothers went back and forth, fighting with all of their strength to be the one to defeat the other. Slashing swords at the other, some spatters of blood flying here and there.
 
Miroku took out his sacred sutras and Shippo set up his fox magic as the two tried to free all of the women trapped within the spawn. After Miroku placed about twenty sutras on Kagome's prison, a crack finally formed and Shippo used his spinning top to completely break through. The waters spilled everywhere and Kagome, who had been floating within it, fell to the bottom, and slowly opened her eyes to view the battle of the brothers.
 
“Inuyasha…” She whispered lightly. Her eyes widened as much as they possibly could and she sat up and looked at her environment. “Sango!” With that, the three soon started off freeing the rest of them. Sesshomaru glanced over as the women were freed, one by one. He gave a quiet scowl towards it and turned his attention back to Inuyasha, who just as quickly sent off his windscar and it missed.
 
The two brothers took heavy breaths to regain themselves. Inuyasha prepared himself for another windscar attack, but Sesshomaru simply closed his eyes, and sent Tokijin through the body of Hanaharu.
 
“Ma—master!! M-my lord!! Why…” She said. Her voice faded away as her life deceased and Tokijin was removed.
 
“Hey!! Why'd you kill her?!” Inuyasha shouted. He gripped onto Tetsusaiga tighter.
 
“You're weak friends are freeing what she needs to survive. She was going to die from your inflicted wound in the first place, why not just end her miserable life?” Sesshomaru said simply. He placed Tokijin within its sheath. “I'm done here. You're all wasting my time.”
 
With that, Sesshomaru's cloud appeared at his feet and he flew off. After glaring at Sesshomaru's departing back for a moment, Inuyasha sheathed Tetsusaiga and ran over to his friends.
 
“Well?” He asked. Kagome looked over.
 
“Well what?! We just freed all the women is all. We have to return them to their villages!!” Kagome said. The women all bowed respectively.
 
“No need to escort us. You have done enough already. We will all take our leave.” One woman said. They all nodded in agreement and walked off. Miroku sighed as they all left, and the group escorted the headman's daughters back as sunrise came.
 
~*~
 
“Thank you thank you! You have done too much despite your appearance! You have helped us so greatly by rescuing all of those women and my daughters! I must repay you with this. We found it soon before you came.” The headman said, and held out his hand to Inuyasha to reveal a small shard of the jewel.
 
“A shard! Aha old man you did good! We'll just take this and leave now! Chop chop Kagome let's get going!” Inuyasha said gleefully as he took the shard out of the man's hand. Inuyasha smacked him in the shoulder.
 
“Inuyasha don't be so rude!” Kagome said, she took the shard from Inuyasha and placed it within the bottle she kept the shards within. “You should have better manners and not take and leave! And don't tell me what to do! Sit boy! Sit sit sit sit sit!!!!”
 
Whomp!!
 
Whomp! Whomp! Whomp!! Whomp!! Whomp!!!
 
Inuyasha waited for the spell to wear off before he slowly and painfully lifted his face out of the dirt.
 
“Wench…”
 
“Well don't be so rude and you won't get punished Inuyasha!”
 
“Feh.”
 
“Well, on Inuyasha's behalf I thank you sir. We will take this from your hands and be on our way! Thanks again! Let's go everyone!” Kagome said with a bow. Inuyasha got up weakly, and followed the rest of the group as they headed off down the path.
 
“Well this went better than expected. We actually got a jewel shard for loosing to Sesshomaru!” Sango said. Inuyasha shot her a glare and punched Shippo in the head, which in return, caused him to cry and tattled.
 
“Sit boy!”
 
Whomp!!
 
“Wench!!”
 
“You shouldn't hurt innocent people!”
 
Inuyasha shot up after the spell wore off.
 
“Feh!!”
 
“Jerk.”
 
“Wench.”
 
“Dog boy”
 
“Weak human!!”
 
With that comment, Inuyasha received glares from all three humans and he shot them back.
 
“If we're weak humans than you must be half weak!!! You're half human you know!”
 
“Not by choice.”
 
“Crazy ears.”
 
“Wench your brain must be broken you love my ears!! You couldn't stop touching them and neither could your family!!”
 
“Because we never seen them before.”
 
“Your stupid cat has them!!”
 
“So… you're part dog with cat ears?”
 
“NO!!”
 
“That's what I'm getting out of this conversation.”
 
“That doesn't matter. At least I don't need people coming to save me all of the time.”
 
“Well sorry but I don't have demonic powers.”
 
“You should be.”
 
“Freak.”
 
“Stupid wench.”
 
“Stop calling me a wench!! AND stupid!!”
 
“No! Make me stop!”
 
“Sit!!”
 
WHOMP!!
 
“How's that for makin' ya?!”
 
“This is going to be a long walk Miroku.”
 
“Indeed Sango.”
 
To Be Continued...
I had to add that little thing at the end for laughs. Hope you could tell who was who. The last two are Sango and Miroku… but um yeah. There you go for all of you comedy peeps!! Review please!!