InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Curse ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Curse
Chapter 10
By Kagome
Disclaimer: Don’t Own Inuyasha
A/N: Here is the final chapter. Please read and review. Also if anyone wants edit this for me please email me or leave me review or pm. Thanks again for reading this story. Maybe the be a sequel, who knows. Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling mistakes.
Come on, Kagome. Let try to return home.’’ Miroku told her, as he got up and then went to help her up. Kagome nodded her head in agreement.
You are not going anywhere?’’ A voice said from behind them, which cause both Kagome and Miroku both to go in shock.
Kagome and Miroku, well Miroku saw that the person in front of him was Kouga the leader of the nearby Werewolves tribe. Kagome tight her grab on her brother’s hand, when she heard that man’s voice. She whispers to her brother. “Who is it?’’
“It is Kouga, the leader of the werewolves.’’ Miroku whisper to his sister, as he eyed the wolf man.
“You knew I can hear you guys!’’ Kouga shout at them. He clenches his hands into fists. Kagome jump in fear at the shouts.
“What do you want, Kouga?’’ Miroku asked him, as he and Kagome slowly back away as Kouga took a step forward.
“Well a chat. No, I want the Shikon Jewel. Gave it to me!’’ Kouga yelled at them. He took another threaten step toward them.
“We don’t have the jewel.’’ Miroku told him, as he and Kagome backup again. “Inuyasha has it and he is fighting Naraku in that castle.’’ Miroku said as his point in the direction of the castle.
“Oh really, well that means I just have to kill you all.’’ Kouga said with a smirk. He charges at them. Miroku grabbed his sister and ran for their lives.
“Don’t run! I just want to kill you.’’ Kouga shout to them, as he swipe his claws at them, but his miss and cut a tree in their place. Kagome’s heart was in her throat, as she held tight onto Miroku. He dragged her through the forests, helping her dodge trees. She could hear her and her brother heavily breathing and she heard the werewolves’ footstep after her.
‘Oh please, don’t let us die.’ Kagome thought to herself. She then called out for Inuyasha to save her. “INUYASHA!! Help, Please.”
Inuyasha again dodge a fury tentacle throw at him and he swung his sword at it. He cut the tentacle off which cause Naraku to scream in pain. He then growled at him. Inuyasha smirk at Naraku’s pain.
“You Stupid Dogs! You are finish! I am going to kill you.’’ Naraku roared at them, as his attack them.
Inuyasha dodge another attack from him. He looked at Sesshomaru and his brother nodded his head in agreement. Both were going to use their most powerful weapon and hopeful it would destroy the spider Naraku. If they kill him, maybe the curse on the Higurashi will end and Kagome will be able to see him for the first time anyways.
“Wind Scar!’’ Inuyasha Shouted, as he swung his sword, he throw the weapon at Naraku, which only destroy half of him. Naraku just laugh at him. “Like that would hurt me.’’
“Dragon’s breath.’ ’Sesshomaru shout his attack at Naraku, and then Inuyasha again throw another wind attack at Naraku. Those three attack killed Naraku, destroying his body and it destroy the jewel with him too. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru ran out of the castle just as the castle fall down. Inuyasha was breathing hard. He had to take a quick breather before he sees his wife. “Inuyasha, do you hear that?’’ Sesshomaru asked him, with a stone face.
“What?’’ Inuyasha asked, as he dog-ears started to twitch. He heard a small voice calling out and it was a faint calling like someone was calling for help.
“Listen you fool. It is Kagome calling for you.’’ Sesshomaru told him.
“What?’’ Inuyasha cried out, he took off running into the forest. He sniffs to find her and he smells a stupid wolf, Kouga. He growled at the smelly wolf.
Kagome and Miroku continued to run through the forest. Kagome was panting and again she called for Inuyasha. Miroku brush back branches in front of him but he forgot that Kagome was in back of him. The branch smacks her in the face and ripping of the blind fold. She opens her eyes and found that she could see the back of her brother’s head crystal and clear. ‘OMG! I can see!’ Kagome thought to her self.
“Stop running you stupid humans.’’ Kouga called out to them. He claw at the trees and he cut them down. “Hurry up, Kagome!’’ Miroku told his sister, as he dragged her. Kagome could see now so she took her hand away from him. She starts to run on her on and dodge the trees too. Miroku saw his sister running by his side and was shock to find his sister running on her. He was confused. He noticed that her eyes were clear and return to her original eye color.
“What the hell happen?’’ Miroku asked, as both of them continue to run through the forest.
“I don’t know. But I don’t care!’’ Kagome shouted, as she dodges another attack from Kouga as he tried to claw her.
“Well this is great!’’ Miroku shouted at her.
“Yeah, I know.’’ She said, but then she tripped over a root. She had her face in the dirt and she heard Kouga’s sinister laugh.
“Oh no no.’’ She mummer to herself. She tried to pick herself to up. “I got you!’’ Kouga told her, as he grabbed her and throw her into a nearby tree. She cried out in pain when her back hit the tree. “Kagome!’’ Miroku called to her. He ran back to protect his safety. ‘Where the hell is Inuyasha?’ he thought to himself.
Kagome felt blood running down her back. She turns to face Kouga, he smirk at her. Miroku ran up to her and he asked if she was okay. She just glares at him. “Lookie I finally got you. Any final words?’’ Kouga asked them.
“Yeah,’’ Kagome told him, and then she screamed for Inuyasha.
Inuyasha heard his wife’s cry for his help. He saw in the distance three figures and two of them were by a tree and the other one was a fur littlie beast. ‘Kouga.’ He thought, as his eyes narrowed at the stupid wolf.
He was close enough to hurt the wolf, so he swung his sword at the wolf. Kouga heard and smell Inuyasha’s coming, so he dodges the attack. Inuyasha jumped in front of his wife and brother-in-law. “Hello Inuyasha!’’ Kouga smirked to him.
“Kouga!’’ Inuyasha spat his enemy. “Kagome are you okay.’’ He turns to face his wife and stroke her face and found himself staring into her eyes. “Kagome, can you see me?” He asked when he notice the crystal and clear. She nodded her head happily. “Yeah.’’
“Hey, happy couple there! I am here.’’ Kouga shout to Inuyasha. “Don’t worry, Kagome. I will kill him and then we can go home.’’ Inuyasha told Kagome with a smile, as he then turn to face his opponent.
“Oh really? I will kill you.’’ Kouga told him, then he charge at Inuyasha. Inuyasha dodge his attack and then he swung his sword at him. He released his wind scar, which injured Kouga’s legs. Kouga cried out in pain. Inuyasha smirk at him, he then turn to Kagome and picked her in bridal up style. He looks into her eyes and smile at her. “Let’s go home, Come on Miroku!’’
Kouga was on the ground wimping in pain. He watch as the happy couple left him to rot in the forest. “Stupid Inuyasha!’’ He yelled at them, but they continue to ignore him.
Two red eyes glared out of the rumple of the castle.
The End….
Here you go! It done! Omg, I finally finish it after 4 years or so. Read and Review.
4 | Page