InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Curse ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 9
Disclaimer; Don’t Own Inuyasha
A/N: Here is Chapter 9, I hope you like it. Sorry for it be short. The story is almost over, I can’t believe it. It has taken me like what 4 years or so to complete. Thanks again for the reviews I love them and keep them coming please. So read and review. P.S, Sorry for the grammar and Spelling Mistakes.
“Why?’’ Naraku asked them, as he smirks at them. “Well let see. You had my mother’s born at the stake, just because she was playing with harmless witchcraft.’’
“You’re Abigail Bowman’s son?’’ Miroku asked him, as he watches the man in front of him stood up from his throne like chair, and stood in front of them.
Inuyasha huffed and puff as he glared at the woman in front of him. He could not get pass her barriers, he was doing more damage to himself then he was to her. ‘What should I do? How am I going to kill this wench and get on saving Kagome?’ he thought to himself, as he again dodges another wind attack from the wind woman.
Kagura laughed at the Inuyasha, as he fall down and he let out a scream in pain, when the wind attack his side. “Stupid Wench.’’ He mummer then he slow stood up and then he ran behind Kagura and he swings his sword at the woman. She got hit on the side and she winced in pain. She then glared at Inuyasha. “You Stupid Dog! I am going to kill you.’’ Kagura Yelled at Inuyasha.
Inuyasha laughed at her he then throw her another wind which destroys half her body. She shirked in pain then Inuyasha throws another attack which destroyed Kagura. He watches as her body was float up in the air. Inuyasha let out a sigh a relief when he saw his enemy destroy. He then ran ahead and found Miroku and Sesshomaru standing there finding out that Naraku was the son of the witch the Higurashi had burn seven years ago.
Inuyasha was shocked that Naraku was the son of the witch. No wonder he want revenge on the Higurashi children but why did he want Kagome. “Naraku, Release Kagome. Why did you take her?’’ Inuyasha challenged, he went to stood next his brothers.
“Ha-ha, do have the Shikon jewel with you?’’ Naraku asked, as he offered his hand to Inuyasha.
“What?’’ Inuyasha asked confusedly. He put his hand in his pocket and found himself pulling the jewel out of it. He looked to found the smooth pink jewel in his hand. “Gave it to me.’’ Naraku told him again. “Give it to me and I let Kagome go.’’ He told them, as he snapped his fingers and Kagome appeared in front of them. She was release from her chains so she collapses on to the floor. She winced in pain as she fell to the ground.
“Kagome!’’ Inuyasha and Miroku called out to her.
Kagome heard her husband and brother’s voice in front of her. “Inuyasha…Miroku, is that you?’’ She cried out to them. She still had her blindfold on.
“Don’t worry, Kagome. I will get you.’’ Inuyasha told her. He pulled his sword out it’s his sheath and yelled out at Naraku. “Return her to me now.’’
Naraku again laughed at him. “Gave me the jewel and I shall return your wife back to you.’’ He told them, as he picked up Kagome by her arm and pulled her up to him. When Inuyasha saw his wife being rough up, it made his blood.
“Fine, here you go. Gave me Kagome.’’ Inuyasha said to him, as he throws the jewel to Naraku who captured it to his hand. He looked at the jewel then he throws Kagome to Inuyasha. She ran into her husband’s chest. Inuyasha put his hands on his shoulders and gentle start to caress her.
“You Okay?’’ Inuyasha asked her. “Yea.’’ She nodded his head.
“Good.’’ Inuyasha said, he then he toward to face Naraku. “Why did you lie to us?’’ Miroku asked.
“Ha-ha. I know if I wait until Kagome was of legal age to get marry she would get the Shikon Jewel.’’
“But why you want the jewel?’’ Kagome asked him, as she wraps her arms around her husband.
“Well let see. I want power and I want to rule the world and this jewel will gave me more demonic power I need to destroy you.’’ Naraku told them.
“Wait a minute. Your mother was burned at the stake for playing with bad magic. Does that mean she curse you with demonic powers too?’’ Miroku asked his former guardian.
“Yes, she gave me the power of spider.’’ He told them, as his body slow start to transform until a giant spider. He had the body of a spider and his human head. The changes in him cause the guys to let out a slow gasp as Naraku turned his red eyes toward them.
“Thanks for the jewel again.’’ Naraku told them as he swallows the jewel into his mouth. ‘’Crap.’’ Inuyasha mummer. He passes his wife to her brother and he looked at his brother. Sesshomaru nodded to his brother, they watch as both Miroku and Kagome ran away from the castle and head toward the nearest forest.
Naraku laughed at the Inutaisho’s brothers. He attacks them, by breathing out purple smoke out of his mouth. In that purple smoke was thousand of demons. Demons of every type and shape and the demons growled at Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, and then they attack them. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were fighting 3 to 4 demons at time, while Naraku just watches at them struggling to fight against his many minions.
Inuyasha got fit up with fighting against the demons one at one time, so he attack the demons with his wind scar which destroy half the demon population. Sesshomaru too destroy the other half of the demons with his poison wave. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru then turn to face Naraku and gave him a glare. “It time to get rid of you!’’ Inuyasha shouted. He attacks the enemy. Sesshomaru followed Inuyasha, and he attack
Kagome was dragged from the castle with her older brother, Miroku. Miroku want to stay and help his brother-in-law but he knew that had no way to really help him and also he had to protect his little sister. They started to slow down once they got to the forest. Kagome listening to all the sounds around her and she many just heard herself and Miroku breathing heavily. She took a seat by a nearby tree she had found and tried to catch her breathe. Miroku took a seat next to her as he took tried to catch his breathe.
Kagome thought to herself ‘I hope Inuyasha is doing well. Please God bring him back to me.’’ In the last couple of days, she had grown to love her husband even if through he could be overbearing at times. She still like him and at time he could be helpful if he want to be.
“Come on, Kagome. Let try to return home.’’ Miroku told her, as he got up and then went to help her up. Kagome nodded her head in agreement.
“You are not going anywhere?’’ A voice said from behind them, which cause both Kagome and Miroku both to go in shock.
A/N: Here Chapter 9, Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoy it. Thanks again for all the lovely reviews I love them and keep sending them please. So review and Have a good day or night.