InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Curse ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Curse
Chapter 8
Disclaimer: Don’t own Inuyasha
Here the next chapter, I hope you guys enjoy them and please ignore the grammar and spelling mistakes.
“Stop dragging your feet, Miroku! We have to find Kagome!’’ Inuyasha yelled at Miroku.
“I am coming, I am coming. You guys do realize that I don’t have a demon speed or anything like that.’’ Miroku told them, as he walked slow behind them.
“Shut up! And keep walking. She closes by.’’ Inuyasha said as he sniffs the ground for the secret
“Are you sure?’’
“Yes, he is.’’ Sesshomaru said as he walks into the forest. “I think I found where they have taken her’’
“Where?’’ Inuyasha asked, he walk to where his brother was. Miroku followed him.
“There.’’ Sesshomaru pointed to an abandoned and dark castle.
“Good.’’ Inuyasha said as he starts to walk to the castle.
Kagome arms were starting to ach. She really wants to bring them down, but since they were chain up. She could not move them or even scratch her own nose.
“Master, Inuyasha and his family is across the front’’ a woman voice said. The voice false sweet.
“Deal with them Kagura. I must keep our guest entraining’’ Naraku told the woman.
“As you wish, my master.’’ The voice told Naraku. The wind suddenly starts to pick up and speed away. Kagome felt her hair moving all around her.
Naraku laughed. “That Kagura, I don’t know what I am going to do with her.’’ He told her.
Kagome start to get nervous again. What was that strange woman going to do to Inuyasha? Was Sesshomaru and Miroku here as while?
“Don’t worry my pet? The battle will be over soon.’’ She wishes she could glare at him, just for a moment. He was starting to get on her nervous.
Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Miroku step onto the castle front’s lawn. Inuyasha start to yell at the castle.
“HEY YOU!! GAVE ME BACK MY WIFE AND I MAY LET YOU LIVE!!’’
Miroku and Sesshomaru looked at each other and they listen to Inuyasha’s yells his demands. The Wind suddenly start to pick up and the dirt, dust starting blowing every which way. From the dirt and shadow was a woman.
She was dress in a red- white stripped Kimono. Her brown hair pulled back into a high bun. Her red-brown eyes flashed at the sight of the three men. In Her right hand was fan. She smirked at them.
“WHO ARE YOU? And where is Kagome?’’ Inuyasha demand
“I am Kagura of the Wind and as for your wife, which is none of your damn business.’’ Kagura told them, as she spread her fan open.
Inuyasha growl. “Then if you don’t tell me, then I shall kill you.’’ He said, as he pulled out his sword. The sword turn into a huge fang, and Inuyasha got into battle stance. He charges at the woman.
Behind them were Sesshomaru and Miroku watching the fight? Miroku turned to Sesshomaru and nod to him “What do you think he wants us to do?’’ He asked
“Get Kagome out of this Hell hole.’’ Sesshomaru said coldly. He starts to walk toward the castle.
“Oh’’
Miroku follow him. Inuyasha was fight with that wind woman. At this point, you could not tell who would win the fight.
“WIND SCAR!’’ Inuyasha Shout.
Kagura send the wind right back at him. Inuyasha mange to dodge his own attack. But the forest behind them was not so lucking. Inuyasha’s attack destroys everything in sight. Inuyasha continue to attack Kagura.
Sesshomaru and Miroku got into the castle, and guess who they found. The found Naraku sitting on some throne made out of bones. Miroku was in a state of shock. His sister was chain to walk and Naraku was on some time of bones.
“Well look do we have here.’’ Naraku smirked
“We should have known that it was you, Naraku.’’ Sesshomaru spoke coldly.
“Yes, indeed.’’ He said, as he stood up from his chair.
“But why?’’ Miroku asked
“Why?’’
To be continued…
Read and Review.