InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Curse ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Curse
Chapter 7
Disclaimer: Don’t own Inuyasha
Here is Chapter you like and enjoy. Review Please
Inuyasha let out a furious roar, when he discovers that his wife had been kidnapped. Inuyasha’s eyes flashed red and two purple stripes appeared onto his checks and He could feel the vampire in his blood wanted to be release.
That part went to destroyed something and have it bleed. He clenched his hands into fists; He could fell his claws dig into the palm of his hands. He then ran into the main hall, where Miroku and Sesshomaru were standing.
“Somebody had taken Kagome!’’ Inuyasha shout to them.
Miroku was shocked; his little sister was somehow taken away.
“What? What do you mean Kagome was kidnapped?’’ Miroku shout back at Inuyasha
“Just as I said!! Now get your butt up and help me find the bastards that took my wife.’’ Inuyasha demand. Sesshomaru stared at his brother with a bored face on.
“Clam down, little brother. We will find your wife.’’
“Yes, Inuyasha. Clam down, We will find her.’’ Rin said, as she deceased down the stair and found her men in her family arguing.
“Okay,’’ Inuyasha said, as he slowly let a breath out, and then he ran out the main hall.
“Well that weird.’’ Rin said, as she watches Inuyasha run out the room. Both Sesshomaru and Miroku nodded their heads in agreement.
Inuyasha stormed back into the main hall, and grabbed both his brother and his brother-in-law by the shoulders and dragged them outside. He yelled at them.
“Your guys are coming with me!’’
“Bye Honey.’’ Rin waved to her husband faded figure.
Kagome woke up to find herself chain to a wall. She could feel the hard pavement wall against her back and legs. She also felt the chains on both her wrists and her ankles. She starts to fight against them trying to get herself lose from their bonds. She soon got tired of fighting and slowly just hangs against the wall.
She heard a laugh, the laugh sound oddly familiar to her and the laugh sound sinister and creepy, which made Kagome very frightening. She whimpered out
“Who is that?’’
The laugh starts up again and this time it was closer to her. At the moment Kagome cruse the bloody blindfold against her eyes, since she couldn’t see anything. She just heard the footsteps that seem to be getting closer to her.
“Sweet Kagome, can’t you tell who I am?’’ The owner of voice told.
Kagome felt a cold touch to her face. The man’s hand was cold and he was touching her lips and her checks. When she felt the hand against her face, her heart speed up as she realized who it was.
“Naraku?’’
“Ah, very good. My dear.’’ Naraku said, as he withdrew his hand. He let out another sinister laugh.
“Why did you do this? Why did you kidnapped me?’’ She asked, as she fought against her bonds.
“Why did I do this?’’ Naraku said. He walked back and forth in front of her. “Mmm, let me think.’’
“Well let say call this payback, for all those years I was stuck with you and your stupid annoying older brother.’’
Kagome still quiet as she thought of someway to get out of.
“I thought, in return for you. I shall get the Shikon no tama, but Inutaisho was a hog and just gave me money.’’ He said with a snarl.
Kagome was startle about hearing this news. She didn’t know she pay for. ‘I was brought?’
“Oh, look here. It looks like I let the news out. Yes, Kagome nobody wants you. I had to sell you, a blind girl and how does that feel?’’ Naraku told her, with a smirk.
Kagome felt the tears, welling up in her eyes. She tired to stay strong, but the tears leak out. They soaked through blindfold. She could smell the blood tears and feel them come down her face.
“Oh, look here. I made poor Kagome is cry. Here let me undo your blindfold.’’ Naraku teased her as she felt him losing the blindfold.
She tried to hide her tears by put her face in her shoulder. She didn’t want this monster to see the tears. But she couldn’t hide from him.
“Oh, poor Kagome.’’
Naraku let out another evil laugh as he left Kagome there in the prison and Kagome let out another sob.
Inuyasha was on his hands and knees smelling for Kagome. He moved a little when he got a scent and then he ran towards the way Kagome scent was leading them. Behind him, Miroku and Sesshomaru follow shortly.
“Are we there yet?’’ Miroku whined to Inuyasha.
“Shut up, Miroku. I am trying to get her scent here.’’ Inuyasha told him, as he got back on to his knees.
“Fine.’’ Miroku said with a pout, as he cross his arms and continue to follow the crazed vampire.
Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Miroku continue to search for Kagome.
“So how is the spell going?’’ Naraku asked a mysterious woman, who looked over her cauldron, she put some weird brush in the pot and it boiled.
“It is going very well, my master.’’ The woman told.
“Good. I want everything perfect when Inuyasha and his brothers arrive.’’ He told her with a smirk.
So here is the next chapter. Hoped you like!! Sorry for grammar and spelling marks as usual. Review please.