InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Curse ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Edited
The Curse
Top of Form
Chapter Six
Disclaimer: Don’t own Inuyasha
So here the next chapter. Yeah. Thank you for all the lovely reviews...I am done with school for the summer. YEAH!! I am SO SAD about Michael Jackson. I love his music and he will be greatly mourned. So for bad grammer and spelling. So here the chapter...yeah!!
Inuyasha cried over his father’s body. Who killed his father? Inuyasha swore that he would find the killer and make them pay. Kagome stood behind him, mourning her father-in-law and watch Inuyasha cried over his father’s death. Kagome knew what it felt to lose a parent. She could remember the pain when Miroku came into her room and told her the news.
……
Miroku came into his little sister’s room. He lightly knocked on the door.’’ Come in’’ He found her sitting there on her bed, staring off into a distance. Miroku walked in and took a sit next to his sister. He gently picks her hand up and holds it tightly.
He took a big breath and told his sister the news.
Kagome, Remember that I told you mom and dad went to London for this season.’’ Miroku told her, as he stares down.
Kagome nodded her head.
Well, yesterday they were inn carriage accident. They will not becoming home.’’ He told her.
Kagome was shock, her body went totally still as She could felt her eyes well up with her blood-tears. She felt them sinking through her blindfold and She let a small sobbed out. Miroku saw that the news had her hard on. He pulled her into a fierce hug. She cried on her brother’s shoulders for hours.

Kagome felt her eyes tearing up from the old memories that flew in her mind. She watches as her husband stood up. He told one of the servants, to get his father’s body prepared for his cremation.
Inuyasha turned to face both Kagome and Miroku. He told Miroku “Go get my brother Sesshomaru. He should be in Western Mountains with his mate Rin. Bring them back for father’s Cremation.’’
Miroku knew what it felt to lose someone, so he follows Inuyasha’s order. Kagome came up and touch Inuyasha trying to offer him some comfort. But he moved away and stunned away from her touch.
“Don’t touch me.’’
Kagome was hurt with his words, tears streaming down her own checks.
“You think you are the only one who lost someone dear to you. While I’ve lost both my parents when I was young. So don’t give me your attitude.’’
Kagome walk out of the room and leave him to think of what she had said. She somehow mange to get back to her room, without Inuyasha’s help. She flump on their bed and cried into her pillows. Her blood-tears staining her white pillow with them.
How dare he think he was the only one who suffers from the lost of a parent. I could help him get through this difficult time. She thought to herself as she let out a sob before falling to sleep with tears on her face.
Inuyasha watched at his wife, left in tears. He wanted to follow her and tell her how sorry he was but his pride won’t let him. He took a seat behind his father’s desk, looking over his dead father’s things.
Why would somebody murder my father? Inuyasha thought. He looked around the room; search for any clues to gave him a sign of the murder. He found a brown arm tentacle, but Inuyasha didn’t think much of it.
Inuyasha waited until his brother and his mate coming back to the castle. Sesshomaru walked into the room with a blank face. He was one that never shown any outward emotion, but his mate Rin was the one who had enough emotion for the both of them. She had tears in her eyes. She was blowing her noise with a hankeship.
Sesshomaru’s father had treated her just like a daughter. She was so sad that the only man, whom she thought of a father, was dead now. She ran up to Inuyasha and gave him a big hug. She cried on his shoulder. She continues to sob as Sesshomaru stare at his brother.
He nods toward his half brother. “Rin let go of Inuyasha. Little Brother the cremation shall take tomorrow and I have the servants take care of father’s body. We are all have to rest it has been a difficult time for all of us....’’
Inuyasha let go of Rin, and nodded his head. Rin left the room and continue to cries. Sesshomaru looked at his brother as he looked around and he told Inuyasha. “The Murder will pay for the pain he has cause to the family.’’ Inuyasha nodded his head in agreement. Sesshomaru left the room and follow his wife. Inuyasha walk to his room and He felt a dread coming onto him. He was scared; he wife was mad at him and would yell at him.
What would he do? He snapped at her. How would she act, when he walk into the room. They have just been married for two days.
He took a big breath, walking into the room. He walked into the room and saw the candle light flick in the dark. Inuyasha tip toe to his bed and he leaned over the bed to find his wife sleeping. He saw the blood tears on stain on her pillow.
Inuyasha’s stomachs tighten in guilt. He felt guilt for making her crying. But he was in such pain, and he felt like he needs to yell at somebody. His father had just die and that brought back old memories of when his mother had died.
A little Inuyasha watched as his father set his dead mother’s body on fire. He watched as her body went up into smoke and His father stood next him, he grabbed his father hand.
Inuyasha let himself cry and he remember asking his father “Is mommy is Heaven?’’
Inutaisho looked at his baby son. He watched his son’s big amber eyes fill with tears for his mother.
Yes, I am sure. She is.’’
Inuyasha tried to smile to his father, but fail. He grabbed his little arms around his father legs and cried.
Inuyasha let a sigh out. He crawled into bed. He was trying to figure a way to apologize to Kagome in the morning. He slowly fall asleep tries to come up with a plan.
Miroku walked back to the Higurashi mansion, He enters into the door and He found Naraku sitting at the head chair of their family dinner table.
“Where have you been?’’ Naraku asked him.
“Why do you need to know? I am old even to take care of myself!’’ Miroku told his guardian angrily.
“That is true. But I am scared for your safety.’’
“I was visiting my sister. Her husband’s father had just been murder.’’
“Oh really, what a pity.’’ Naraku said as he stood up from the table. He left Miroku staring at his distant figure.
What a strange man he is
0o00o00o0o0o0oo0oo0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0oo0oo0oo0o0o0o0o0oo0o00o00o0o
Inuyasha wake up the next morning and was feeling like crap. He looked to his side and fined his wife still sleeping. He leans in to kiss her. He kissed her check and He then whisper into her ear “I am sorry’’
Kagome woke up to her husband’s kiss. She thought of that it was a sweet gesture. Then when she heard his soft apologize, she felt herself smile. She then turned over to face her husband. She whisper to him
“I forgiven you.’’
Inuyasha felt satisfied at himself, for now his wife was not mad at him anymore. He rolled off the bed, and told his wife to get dress.
Kagome listen to her husband and she found the dress that the servant put out for her. She dresses in a black dress in honor of her husband’s father. Inuyasha also got dress in a black outfit; He helped his wife out of their room. At the bottom of the stairs were Sesshomaru, Rin and Miroku. All waiting for Inuyasha and Kagome.
When Inuyasha and Kagome arrive at the bottom of the stairs. Sesshomaru turn to his brother and asked “You’re ready.’’
Since Sesshomaru and Inuyasha was vampire the crematory was at night. They arrive at the burial site, where Inuyasha’s family has been burned for century.
Inuyasha’s father was set up at big concrete box. He was dress in his finest clothes. His silver hair was brushed and washed. He had two gold coins over his eyes. Both Inuyasha and Sesshomaru left their wife’s side and both of them grabbed a torch.
They looked at each other and nodded. They lit their father’s body on fire. Since Kagome could not see the fire itself. She could smell it. Rin was crying and shaking. Her husband came to her and gave her a hug. Inuyasha stood next to his wife.
Miroku watched the couple and how they react to this sudden death. His sister had tears sinking through her blindfold. Inuyasha stare at his father’s body burning. Sesshomaru and his wife hugged each other.
Inuyasha stare at his father body. He will miss his father annoying habits, as butting into his business. Setting him up with Kagome. Now as he thinks about. He didn’t mind now, that his father had bugged in since now he was married to Kagome.
Kagome kept to herself as they returned to the house. Inutaisho was kind leader; a lot of people had come to his furnal. Kagome could smell all the different scents all around her. Since the day she drank Inuyasha’s blood. Her sense has been changing. She felt no longer home inside her body. She keeps this changing that was happen to herself until she found out what is wrong with her. Inuyasha was talking to the people around them and he left her to herself.
In the shadows, something lurks behind Kagome. Since nobody was pay attention to Kagome. The shadow came and grabbed Kagome. She tried to fight the shadow, but the shadow knocks her out. It carried her outside the castle and into the forest. Her struggle has caused her to lose one of shoes.
After all the clan had left the castle. Inuyasha looked around for his wife. He looked high and low but he could not find her. He asked her brother and Sesshomaru but they told him they had don’t see her in awhile.
Inuyasha continue his search, he found Kagome’s shoe. He thought to himself. He looked at the floor, he found foot steps. Some looking like that the was the struggle. Somebody had taken his wife. Inuyasha eyes turn red as he gripped his wife’s shoe in his hand. Inuyasha thought to him
Who Dares takes MY WIFE?
To be Continued...