InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Curse ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
EDITED
The Curse
Chapter Five
By Kagome
Disclaimer: Don’t own Inuyasha
Thanks For all Your Reviews…I LOVE THEM!! I honestly keep every review both positive or negative in a folder on my email, because I love reading them when I need inspiration for these stories. Keep on reviewing, Please. More reviews=longer chapters and faster updates.
Enjoying Reading -_^
Last Time: “What!!” Kouga’s voice echoed through out the house.
An angry Kouga glared at the Great Vampire Inutaisho. If looks could kill, his glared would have killed Inutaisho unless three times by time.
“What do you mean? You gave the jewel to your son.’’ He asked. One of his thick black eyebrows started to twitch uncortablely.
“As I said before I gave the jewel to Inuyasha and He is planning to give it to my new daughter-in-law. You will have to ask Inuyasha for the jewel. He may not have given the jewel to my new daughter-in-law.’’ Inutaisho told the enraged wolf.
“You bastard.’’ Kouga called him. He walked out of the study.
“Kouga, the Shikon Jewel had been in our family forever. Why should I give it to you? I mean, you’re our clan enemy. A werewolf, who hates my son and my family.’’ Inutaisho cried out
“Whatever.’’ Kouga told him, as he flipped the bird to the Vampire leader. “Stupid vampire.’’ Kouga muttered, as he left the vampire clan’s home.
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o00o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o00o0o00o0o00o0o0o00o0
Inuyasha sat down next to his wife and watch her sleep. She lies on her back. Her black hair had a tint of blue in it. Her hair spread across the pillow. Her skin was very pale, but she looked like an angel
He gentle stroke her check, while he waits for her to wake up. Inside Kagome’s body, the blood that he had given her start to take control of her organs, destroy her human organs, and repaired them with a vampire. Her breathing starting to hitch and her blood started to tremble and she broke out in a sweat. She start cough out blood. Her body was trying to get ready off the human blood in her.
Kagome started to cry from the insane pain that was in her gut causing her to gag from her transformation. She let out a sob, and gagging as the blood came out her mouth. The horrible smell of the vomit made Inuyasha wince, and he got a bucket for her. He gentle started to stroke her head and held it for her, so she won’t get her hair dirt from her vomit.
“I’m sorry. You are going to be okay. I promise.’’ said Inuyasha as he mummer the words to her.
Soon Kagome went unconscious from the pain, and Inuyasha got a washcloth to wash over her face. He out her back in bed then he clean their room. Then he rejoins in bed with her, and he put his arms around her. He couldn’t wait to see her transformation complete and whether his blood would heal her eyes.
0o0oo0o0o0o00o00o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o00o0o00o0o00o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0 o0o
In the forest, sitting on the rock was the evil master. You could not see his dace, for his face was in the shadows. Coming out of the trees was the shadow assassinate.
“Did you kill her?’’ asked the shadow master
“No Milord, her husband came when I was about to.’’ said the dark assassinate bowing his head in shame.
“He did, did he?’’ the dark master asked mockery.
“Yes, my lord.’’ said the dark assassinator’s
“Well, then I guess that means you just have to die.’’ The dark master said; as he punches right throw the shadow assassinator’s stomach. He took out the assassinator’s heart and let the corpse fall to the floor. “Pity.’’ He said, as he left the corpse on the floor and left the forest.
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0oo0o00o0oo0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o 0o0o0
When Kagome woke up from her nap, she found that Inuyasha was sleeping right next to her. She gazed up at his blur face and saw his blur little dog ears would twitch every so offend. When he senses something graze against his ears. She gentle start to pet them and she found them to they were SO SOFT!!
Inuyasha felt a hand gentle stroke against his ears and found himself looking at his wife’s face. She gave him a gentle smile.
“Good morning.’’
“Morning.’’ murmur Inuyasha as he rolled over and got of their bed.
“I am hungry.’’ said Kagome as she pats her belly; just as her stomach let out a loud growl.
Inuyasha smiled at her comment and he grabbed hold of her hand pulling her out of the bed.
They slowly walk to the kitchen hand and hand. Kagome saw blur shapes as she walked to the kitchen, since she didn’t have her blindfold on. Her stomach continues to growl but the thought of food made her feel sick. Also, she could hear Inuyasha’s heart beat and his blood running through his veins.
“Inuyasha.’’ Kagome whisper, as she tugged on her husband’s shirt.
The worry in her voice made him nervous, he stops walking and looked at his young wife, and he asked her
“Yes, Kagome. What’s wrong?’’
“I don’t fell very well. I’m hungry but the thought of food make me feel sick.’’ She told him.
“Oh.’’ He said
“And I can also hear the rush of your blood and your heart beat. It really freaking. Did something happen last night with that crazy man? Like did he inject me with some weird juice? ’’ Said Kagome as she looked at him
“Umm, Kagome. You a vampire now. I gave you some of my blood last night. Don’t you remember it?”
“No’’
“Well, you are now. That means no more human food for you…well not really. You can, but it won’t santificitsed the hunger. ‘’
“Oh…’’ She said, as she stares off into the distance.
“Yes, so you still hungry?’’ He asked
“Yes, I’m starving.’’ She told him angrily.
Inuyasha smirked “Good.’’ Then he grabbed her hand then they continue on their way.
“Where the hecks are we going?’’ Kagome asked him.
Inuyasha continues to smirk at his wife’s shock in her voice. He had a good idea. He wants to kiss her, so he and she walked into the living and his started to kiss her on her lips. She was shocked at first but then she started to relax and respond to his kisses. Inuyasha enjoyed kissing her. Her lips were very soft and her breathes taste like strawberries and loves the taste of them
“Inuyasha!!! Kagome, Where are you?? You two better not be making out.’’ Kagome’s older brother called out to them. When Inuyasha heard his brother-in-law’s voice. He quick step away from his wife and this cause his wife to be very upset with her brother. She glared at her brother as he stepped into the living room.
Miroku walked into the living and found his sister glaring at him and his brother-in-law looked angry with him. His sister hair was a mess and her lips were slightly swollen.
“So how was it last night, Kagome?? Mm, did you enjoy it?’’ Miroku told her teasily.
Kagome’s check blush at her brother remarks and stuttered to tell him
“N...o...’’
Miroku laughed out loud. It was so funny to see his little sister and her husband blushed.
“Shut up! What they hell do you want Miroku!’’ Inuyasha said
“Nothing, just visiting and see how you are treating my little sister.’’ Miroku said, as he kiss his sister’ on her check.
“Your seen her, now get the hell out.’’ Inuyasha told him angrily
“Why? So you can make out with my sister again.’’ Miroku reply smoothly
Both Inuyasha and Kagome blushed
“That none of your business.’’ Kagome told her brother.
Miroku laughed
“Shut up, you stupid idiot! Kagome, tell your brother to shut up before I kick his butt.’’ Inuyasha said angrily
“Kagome, are you going to allow him to beat me up, your brother.’’ Miroku said as he pouted at his sister. Kagome thought about it
“Sure and I will help him too.’’ She told him, gave him an evil smile.
“Thank you.’’ Inuyasha told her, gave her a peck on the check then chased after her brother. Kagome laughed at her brother’s screams as her husband chased him
She smiled at her family....
0o0o0o0o00o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o00o00 Kouga stood before his master. This man controls the werewolves and he want the Shikon no tama for himself. The master was a cruel and angry man, and he would not stop to get that jewel.
“Master, Inutaisho said he gave the jewel to his filthy half-breed son Inuyasha, for a wedding gift to the bride.’’ Kouga told the master.
“Kouga, you disappoint me. I thought you were smart enough to know that I don’t accepted failure very well now. Just looked at the last person who failed me. What happen to him? Oh, yes He is died. “The Master told the werewolf, whom winced at the threat that was looming over Kouga’s head.
“Now, I will give you one more chance to proof yourself and worthy to live. Otherwise, you will end up like this guy.’’ the master said as he throws a head at Kouga. The head rolled in front of Kouga and he saw it was the dark assinastor’s head. The sight of the head causes his stomach to jerk.
“Yes, my master.’’ said Kouga as he bowed to the master.
“You must kill Inuyasha’s wife and if you fail me in this, you shall end up like him.’’
Kouga nodded his head, and gulp at the thought about the threat.
“Yes, my master.’’
“Good then,’’ said the master as he smirked and warm his hands together.
0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00ooIn utaisho looked his documents, while he was looking over them. He thought about his human wife. She died when Inuyasha was 10 years old. She refused to be turned into vampire and he had respected her wish. But he wished she had changed her mind and she would have survived that horrible cold.
He continues to think about his wife while looking over his document. When one of his servants told him that Naraku was there to see him and told his servant to let him in. Naraku walked into the study and Inutaisho got up from his desk to shake Naraku’s hand.
“Yes, Naraku what do I earned this pleasant visit?’’ Inutaisho asked, giving him a smile.
Naraku walked around Inutaisho’s study looking at all his knick nicks and touch everything.
“So how is Kagome and Inuyasha?’’
“They are good. Inuyasha is planning on giving her a present.’’
“What for?’’
“Why, a wedding present, of course’’ Naraku keep quiet as he continued to go through Inutaisho’s thing, which cause Inutaisho to get irritated.
“Naraku, want do you want??’’ Inutaisho said angrily
“This.’’ Said Naraku as one of his tangle arm went straight into Inutaisho’s chest and ripped out his heart. Inutaisho’s lifeless body fell to the ground and Naraku turned his arm back into his human arm again. Then he walks out of the house. None of the servant saw him and He walked outside and throws the dead great dog demon’s heart away.
Inuyasha continued to chase Miroku around the house. One of the servants stops Inuyasha from killing his brother-in-law and the servant told Inuyasha the disrupted news. His father had been murder and Inuyasha run toward his father’s study, to find his father’s body on the ground. There was a big hole through his chest. Inuyasha kneed down beside his father’s body.
He drew his dead father’s body close to him and He looked at his father’s face. He eyes start to water. As He allows a couple of his red-blood tears to fall down. Standing behind him was Kagome and her brother. Miroku watched Inuyasha as he weep over his father. Kagome listen to his husband’s sobs, as he mourns of his father’s death. She looked down at the floor and said a silent prayer for her father’s soul.
Here Chapter 5, edited complete sorry for the wrong version…Ha-ha….So read and enjoy.^_~ Please leave reviews and thanks again.
Kagome