InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Curse ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Edited
The Curse
Chapter Four
Don’t Own Inuyasha
Last time:
He charged toward her, and she let out another blood-curly screaming and woke up with her blood tears soaking her blindfold.
Earth shattering screams wake him up. Inuyasha sat up and saw his wife crying and sobbing in her sleep. He heard her say “please no, I beg you no!” He saw that her blood-like tears had soaked the blindfold. He shook her and called her name.
“Kagome…Kagome…Wake up.’’
Kagome could feel her blood tears soak through her blind fold. The Sight and smell of the blood, made Inuyasha want to bite down on his wife’s neck and suck on her blood.
She let a harsh sob, the nightmare really frightening her. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around his frighten wife, she will went into his arms, and she sobbed into his shoulder.
“Kagome, What is wrong? Did you have a bad dream?’’ He asked as he stroked her hair.
“The Dream I had…” She gasp for air. “Someone had killed my brother Miroku. Then they came after me with a knife.’’ She told him.
Inuyasha was curious, was his wife nightmare just a dream or could she actually see some form of the future. If the dream was true, then Inuyasha and his clan would have to watch out for Miroku, because Inuyasha’s didn’t want his new wife to be grief for a dead brother in their first year of marriage.
Another then fact the nightmare had scared Kagome; her blood was calling to Inuyasha. He had drunk his dinner before his wedding, but that was a couple hours ago. Her blood smell so sweet that he could feel his teeth length even through her tears slowly started to slow done. He hungered to taste her blood. So he untied her blind fold, revels her mist blue-gray eyes and saw the trails of blood from her eyes. One small red blood tear fell down her face and he leaned in closer and licks the tear.
Kagome let out a small gasp as she felt her husband’s tongue bush against her check, licking the blood off her face. She was shock to feel his tongue, she then remember that her new husband was actually a vampire. And her blood tears actually made him hunger. That one small lick of her blood almost made Inuyasha unravels; the taste of her was so sweet and tangy.
Inuyasha cleared her face of the blood tears and will his gentle rubbing of her face and stroking her hair; calmed her down.
“Better?” he asked
“Yes, thank you for being so kind.’’ She told him, as she searched for her blindfold.
Inuyasha had her blindfold. “I don’t like you wearing a blind fold.’’ He told her
“Inuyasha, I don’t either, but I need to have something to cover my eyes from the sunlight. Otherwise, I will start crying’’ She told her husband, as she stared at her husband.
“I know about that but you eyes are so pretty.’’ Inuyasha said, as he cupped her check, and stared into her blue-gray eyes.
“Let go back to sleep.” Kagome said shyly, as she blushed brightly
“Okay.”Inuyasha told her; he smiles at her. Inuyasha and Kagome fell back to sleep in each other arms.
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o00o0o00oo0o0o00 “Kanna, did you found out where they hide the jewel?’’ a dark figure asked.
“Yes, master. Lord Inuyasha has it, he shall gave it to his bride.’’ said the pale looking girl, holding a mirror.
Kanna is a slave to this unknown figure. She had white hair and soulless black eyes.
“He is, is he?”
“Yes, Master.’’ said Kanna
“Well than we just have to find a way to get that jewel then.’’
“I will find a way, my master.’’ said Kanna
“Good then.” smirked her master.
0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
Inuyasha woke up at sun set. He was hunger for some blood, but he didn’t want to leave Kagome by herself, especially in her new home. He glanced at her sleeping form. His wife, he thought proudly. When his father told him that he was taking a bride, he was furious. But secretly he did want a wife, someone to love and cuddle with. Just like his parents have.
Inuyasha bend down to kiss her on the check and whispered in ear.”Time to wake up, Kagome.’’
She moaned in her sleep and snuggles back into her pillow. She felt someone by her, gentle shake her. “Come on, Wake up.’’
“No” She moaned, as she rolled over.
“Yes, now wake up. I am hungry.’’ Inuyasha told her, as he shook him harder.
“All right, all right. I am up.” She said, as she slowly got up.
“Good now let go get dress, either wise I will eat you.’’ He told her in a teasing manner. Kagome smiled. Her husband was putting an effort to be kind and friendly to her.
“Fine.”
Inuyasha helped her get dress then helped her find her way down to the kitchen. He had one of human chef make her pancakes, and eggs while he drank his blood dinner. He continues to just stare at his bride, she was so pretty and even through she was blind; she didn’t let it affect her.
“I am done’’ Kagome said, as she pushes her plate away from her.
He grabbed her hand and they went back to their room, and Kagome went back to sleep, while Inuyasha left her to go wandered around his family grounds. When he stepped out the castle, he senses an unfamiliar presence on his land. So he hunts for his prey and as he hunts this man, he realized the man was no stranger, somehow he knows who was. Inuyasha continued to stalk hid prey, but the man seems to know he was been followed.
Inuyasha got impatience and attack the man. The man had blue eyes and his black hair was pulled back into a high ponytail. He was dress in fancy-fur clothes. The man dodged Inuyasha’s attack.
‘’Hello dog-trud’’ said the man
‘’Kouga.’’ growled Inuyasha
‘’Yes, vampire. Are you hunger for some blood.’’ taunted Kouga, as he moved around Inuyasha.
‘’Stop moving around, stupid wolf.’’ said Inuyasha, as he clawed to attack the wolf
Kouga laugh at him “No way. It has been fun, but I am not here to see you. I’m here to see your father.’’
The wolf left Inuyasha alone, and he growled at the empty space. ‘Stupid Wolf.’ He then continued to scan his lands, to make sure no body else was on.
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o00o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
Kagome slept in her bed dreaming of happy thoughts, until she woke up by a loud bang sound. Startle, she slowly got out of her warm bed to find what the noise was.
She touched the walls around her room to find the door. She continued to walk down the hallway make sure she always touch a wall. Once she got to the end of the hall, she felt something sharp against her blindfold cause it to be cut from her face.
Her blindfold fell to the floor because her eyes immediate to well up with her blood tears. helpless and With her eyes wide open, she saw a stain glass window in front of her and She saw a blur figure in front of her. The being looked like it was getting closer and closer to the stain glass window. Then it went through the window, because the Shards of glass cut into her face and body. Kagome fell down to the ground and the dark figure crutch over her. Slowly its rise a hand which was holding a knife and the knife slowly starts to decease to kill Kagome.
She could see the silver blade. She got scared and starts to back up, by using her hands. The shard glass cut into her hands and feet, as she continued to back up and the dark figure continued to pressure her.
She let out a whimpered. The dark figure raised it knife and Kagome let out a scream, the dark figure purged it knife into her shoulder.
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0 o0
Inuyasha was holding his victim. A poor warding old man. Inuyasha drank the man blood, but then he heard a scream, which the scream oddly sound like Kagome. He carelessly dropped the old man’s body on the ground and starts to run home.
He ran as fast as he could to save to her and He found her in the hallway, with a dark figure standing over her with a bloody knife in its hand. She was crying and clinched her wounded shoulder. Inuyasha saw the blood from Kagome’s wounded and the creature’s knife too. This had shed her blood.
Inuyasha could fell his anger, start to boil. He attack the creature, but instant of meeting with flesh and blood. He meets with air. The dark figure disappears into smoke, right in front of him. It used the window to escape.
Inuyasha ran toward Kagome. He saw that her wound on her shoulder. There was blood on her dress and on her face. She was crying and her tears were blood. Inuyasha gentle picked up his wife and carried her into their bedroom. He gently laid her on the bed. He ripped the top part of her dress. Kagome did not notice that her husband’s was doing. For she was knock out.
Kagome had her under top on. So Inuyasha was not allowed to see her breast. Inuyasha was still hunger and Kagome’s blood looked so sweet. He gentle starts to lick the blood from her shoulder.
Once her shoulder was cleaning. Inuyasha continued to licked and kiss Kagome’s skin. Until he got to her pressure point on her neck. He licked it once, then he bite into her neck, dawning more of her blood. Once he knows that she need more blood. He stopped his feeding.
He did not close the two fang marks, because he wants to be a mark on her. He sat up from his spot and he bite into his wrist. He put his bloody wrist to Kagome’s blue lips. He used his physic powers to force her to drink his blood, unnoticed.
Once he knew that Kagome had an enough blood. He closed the wounded on his wrist. He saw that on Kagome’s lips was a trail of blood. He leaned and licks her lips. He gave her a gentle kiss and left at that. He left the room to go and feed again.
0o0o0o0oo0o0o00oo0oo0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o00o< br> Kouga walked into Inutaisho’s mansion. One of the servants directed him to the study room. Standing in front of the window was a giant man with white hair.
“Hello Kouga.’’ said the man
“Hello Inutaisho. I have came to discussion with your-‘’
“I know why you have came here.’’ interrupted Inutaisho
“Oh, well my tribe that you gave us the Shikon jewel.’’ said Kouga
“I cannot”
“Why not?”
“I gave it to my son, Inuyasha who is going to gave it to his wife.’’ Inutaisho said calmly
“What!!” Kouga’s voice echoed through out the house.
To Be Continued…