InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Curse ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Curse
Chapter Three
By Kagome13
Disclaimer: Don’t own Inuyasha
Just you wait my little Kagome, I have something special for you and your husband.’ thought Naraku
Her lips were incredible soft and she smelled of Jasmine and Lilies. Inuyasha continue to kiss his bride. Her skin felt like a silk against his rough hands touch her flawless skin. Behind the newly-married couple, they were surrounding by their families and friends. Inuyasha and Kagome soon had to take a breath.
Once they broke up, they both took a deep breath. Inuyasha looked at his blushing bride. Her blind-fold hides her eyes from him. He wondered what her eyes looked like under them. She was dress in a lovely white dress and her black hair flow down her back. Kagome could feel his stare on her. Her already checks turned bright redder if possible.
Woo what a kiss! Aak, I am blushing?’ thought Kagome
“It time to go party.’’ heeded a very happy Miroku
"Come on.’’ Inuyasha said, as he grabbed her hand and gentle led her to the Great hall. Since she couldn’t see, he had to lead her there. She heard the music, and people scuffle around the room. The human guests that were invited to the wedding ate their dinners, while the vampires hang around and chatted to one another other. Inuyasha older half-brother Sesshomaru tried to suck the blood out of one of the human guest thru.
Inuyasha help direct his bride to her seat and once she was settling down; He sat down right by her. Kagome felt strange, her husband’ hands were holding hers gentle and she noticed that his were very much larger then hers and had very long nails by the feel of them. She wished she was alone with her stranger-husband and asked him questions, and would love to see him through her hands.
Inuyasha looked at his wife. She was very beautiful, with her black hair hanging loose down her back. Even with the white blindfold she still looks stunning on her and it had a certain mysterious to his young bride, but what really got his curiosity were her eyes. Where they brown…green or were the traditional blue mist that he has seen on a blind person.
"Can I see you eyes?’’ He asked without even thinking. ‘Oh Crap!’ He thought to himself.
Kagome was startle at her husband’s request to see her eyes. She turned to face where his voice came and told him shyly.
“Umm, not right now…Maybe later.
"But I am your husband.’’ He said impatient, as he reached up to untie the fold.
"Yes, I know you’re my husband, But you have to wait until tonight. When we are in privately I don’t want anyone to see them’’ Kagome told him, as she gentle put a hand on his.
"Oh, alright.’’ He said disappoint
She smiled at him and thought. ‘Maybe He not so bad.
~Hour Later~
"It time for the happy couple to go to bed.’’ Naraku told the guests and he ushered Kagome and Inuyasha up the stairs.
Both Kagome and Inuyasha blush like crazy, for they know what everyone was expect of them. Even through Kagome couldn’t see the guests around her; she could feel their stare on her, which it all bad for her. Inuyasha just want to kill her guardian. He chants inside his head. ‘Don’t kill the buffoon. Don’t kill the buffoon. Don’t kill the buffoon.’ Inuyasha help Kagome out of her chair, and he help directed her to their room. She was still blushing, and she prayed that her husband would not ask her to perform for their marriage bed.
Please God; don’t let him asked me to do it.’ She prayed as they continued their walk up the stairs. They had arrived at their room, Inuyasha led her to their bed and gentle sat her on the bed. Inuyasha stood up and looked around his bedroom. The servants had changed his room greatly; it no longer looked like a bachelor pat. Kagome was sitting on a king sized bed, and they had put rose’s pelts on the bed. He silent laugh, like his bride could see his room minus the roses pelts.
"Now Can I see you eyes?’’ He asked
"Oh all right.’’ she said as she untied her blind-fold and lift her eyes up to face her husband; Behind the white blind fold were to bright blue eyes, but what was strange about them. There were two red blood water-like drops at leaking out from the end of her eyes, and it smelt like blood to his vampire sense.
Blood.’ Inuyasha inscentily thought, as he stared and smell the red drops.
Her eyes were a beautiful blue-gray mist and with the sight and smell of blood, his hunger starts beat against his head; making him wants to lick of the blood from her check.
‘’Can I put my blind fold back on?’’ Kagome asked nervously. She felt his stare on her. She made people uncomfortable, when they see her eyes, especially the crying blood part.
‘’Mm, sure’’
She reties the blind-fold around her eyes.
‘’Why are do you crying blood?’’ Inuyasha asked as he watches his bride finish tying the cloth.
“The light bother my eyes and I don’t want people to feel uncomfortable around me.’’ Kagome said sadly.
“Is crying blood part of your curse?’’ asked Inuyasha, as he reminded what his father told him about his bride.
Inuyasha, I have something to tell you about your bride-to-be.’’ Inutaisho told his youngest son.
What that? She has 6 legs and two heads.’’ His son replies curtly.
No, Inuyasha. She is cruse with rather strange powers, which makes her different from humans. So watch out for anything weird also her older brother is cruse too.’’ Inutaisho told his son.
Inuyasha just nodded his head toward his father and lay back to bed.
Kagome was startle to hear that he knew about her curse, she thought Naraku had told her husband’s family some tragedy story about her losing her sight or something of that nature.
“How did you know?’’
“Naraku told my father about it, and he told me that both you and your brother are curse.’’
“Oh’’ Kagome said, as she started to fidget with her hands. The room was silence for a couple minutes. She still had the urge to run her hands over his face and see what he looked.
“Can I touch your face?’’
“What!!” Inuyasha yelled in shock.
“Well, I can’t see you. I can only see through my hands, you know.’’ Kagome said, as she smiled at her husband’s react.
“Oh, okay.’’ He said, as he kneed in front of her and grabbed her hands; putting them on his checks.
She felt him kneed down and felt his hands touches hers. She gentle strokes both of his checks, then she gazed his noses and eyes. Then she strokes his lips. Inuyasha enjoyed the attention that he was getting from his bride. Her gently touches made him feel at ease and sleepy.
“What color is your hair?’’ she asked as she ran her hand through it.
“My hair is white ‘’
“And your eyes?’’ She asked
“They Are Amber.’’ He told her. She put her hands in his hair, running her hands against the silk locks. Her finger brushed against a soft silky ear. Inuyasha gasped, as she starts to rub both his ears. He starts to the growl. The ear attentions cause him to growl, which startle Kagome. She thought she was hurting him. She stopped rubbing his ears.
“I’m sorry. Did I hurt you?’’ She asked
‘’No, that okay.’’ Inuyasha said, as he opened his eyes to watch his bride. He noticed that let out a big yawn, which let him known that she was tired.
“It time to go to bed.’’ He told her; He helps her find her nightgown and turned around when she was changing into it. He changed into a pair of comfort sleeping pants.
“Okay, I am ready.’’ Kagome told him. He helped her into the bed, and he then settle himself on his side of the bed.
Kagome quickly fell asleep in her new bed, and Inuyasha rolled over and gentle warped his arms around his wife; and peaceful fell asleep next to his wife.
~Kagome’s Dream~
Blood was everywhere, on the ground, the bed. She looked everywhere and noticed there was a body on the ground. She notices that she didn’t have her blindfold with her. So she saw everything blurring around her. She crawled on the blood floor to the body and she let out a blood curly scream. The body on the ground was her brother Miroku, and she then felt a pressure behind her. She turned and saw a blurred figure of a man with long dark brown hair; he was carrying a knife.
He charged toward her, and she let out another blood-curly screaming and woke up with her blood tears soaking her blindfold.