InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Curse ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Edited
The Curse
By Kagome_13
Chapter Two
Disclaimer:
Don’t own Inuyasha
Here is the revise of the curse. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please tell me what you guys think of it and what stories you guys think I should revise or focus my attention on and just finish it.
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o 0o
Not wanting the town’s people knowing of his sister’s condition; Miroku strictly made her stay in bed during the day and only at night she could roam freely. Miroku was worried about his parents, because they still not had reply to his letter about Kagome.
More than a month had past by; a man showed up at the Higurashi’s estate, knocking forcefully on the main door.
Miroku answered the door to greet the man. The man had dark curly hair that reach past his shoulder and his brown-red eyes gave Miroku a chill in his bones.
“Yes sir, May I help you?’’ asked Miroku, looking curiously at the stranger.
“Is this the Higurashi’s estate?’’ the man demanded.
“Yes, it is.’’ Miroku affirmed. “What business do you have here?”
“I am Naraku Onigumo. I am you and your sister’s guardian.’’ replied the so called Naraku.
“Guardian? My parents are alive, why would we need a guardian?’’ questioned Miroku.
“Your parents recently died. A carriage accident. I was appointed to watch you – and your sister, until both of you are that of a legal age.’’ explained Naraku, as he carried his belongings into the house.
“Oh.’’ Was all Miroku could think at that the moment. His parents were dead? That meant that all that remained of the Higurashi were himself and –
“Miroku, who is at the door?” a young voice came from the top of the stairs.
“Our guardian, Mr. Naraku Onigumo.’’ Miroku called back. Their Guardian looked up to see a girl of 11 years standing there at the top stair, a blindfold covering her eyes.
“Oh’’ Kagome replied, unconsciously echoing her older brother earlier statement. She made her way down the stairway, her hand always on the banister.
“Kagome, go back to your room. I’ll talk to you later.’’ ordered Miroku. Kagome hesitated, before following Miroku’s instructions and returning to her room.
Why do we have a Guardian? Where is mother and father?’ The young girl thought to herself. She nodded her head toward her brother and she slowly walked back into hers.
“Speaking of rooms, show me mine.’’ Naraku ordered. Miroku decided that complying with his guardian’s orders was the most sensible idea, at least for now.
“This way, Mr. Onigumo.’’ He said, grabbing one of Naraku’s bags for him.
After seven years
Living with Naraku was a living hell. Today was the young Kagome’s 18th birthday, and today Naraku decided to make an ‘important announcement’.
“What kind of accouchement you think he is going to make?’’ Miroku whisper to his sister. Kagome’s shrugged her shoulders.
“Miroku and Kagome, I have some great news.’’ Their Guardian told them.
“What is that?’’ Miroku asked, uninterestedly as he drank his mea.
“Kagome is to be married to Lord Inutaisho’s youngest son, Inuyasha.’’ Naraku declared calmly.
“What?!’’ Screamed the eighteen year old. Miroku spat his blood drink out, causing it to get all over his sister. Kagome screamed outrage, at the thought of getting married and she angry whipped the blood off her dress. She turned toward her guardian voice’s was and Yelled at him.
“What do you mean married?"
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o 0o0o0o0o00o0
"How could he do this to me?’’ Kagome asked herself. She fell back on to her bed. Her blind folded was soak with her blood tears.
"Just think, Kagome, you will no longer have to deal with the ugly monkey Naraku anymore.’’ Miroku told her as he stroke her hair, trying to bring herself comfort.
"But I don’t even know who this Inuyasha person is is! All I know is he is the son of some famous lord and his name is Inuyasha.’’ Kagome whisper to her brother
"Don’t worry so much, I’m sure that everything will be fine.’’
I hope so.’
0o0o0o0o0o0oo0oo0o0o0o0o0o0oo0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0 o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0oo0o
Inuyasha stomped into his room and slammed his door. His father had just told him, that he was to wed some human blind girl, whom he did not even know her.
He grabs a vase and throws it against the wall. In his angry, he destroys his room. Inuyasha Taisho, the youngest son of the great Lord Inu Taisho. The great Lord Inu Taisho was a full vampire, and Inuyasha’s mother was a human, which made Inuyasha half vampire and half human.
Inuyasha had beautiful white hair and he had these beautiful golden eyes. His body was very toned and unlike the tradition vampire, his skin had a skin golden tanned to it.
Why did Dad engage me to some blind wench?’ Inuyasha thought, as he pouted in the middle of his room thinking about his feature.
0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o00oo0o0o0oo0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0 oo0o0o0o0o0o00o
Kagome was getting ready for her wedding. She was dress in a beautiful satin white dress that showed her beautiful form and her long neck. Around her eyes was a new white satin blindfold around her eyes.
"Are you ready Kagome?’’ asked Miroku
"I am ready as I ever going to be reply.’’ She replied nervous and she grabbed her brother’s arm, which he leads her to the church.
Inuyasha stood at the end of the aisle, wait for his human bride. When the doors of the great church open and it reveled his bride. She was walking down with her brother Miroku, and she was wearing a beautiful dress. Her veil did not allow her face to show. His bride’s brother was pretty cool; he meets Miroku before the wedding. Miroku was very protective of his younger sister, which was why Inuyasha had some much respect for her brother-in-law.
When Kagome finally reach the end of the aisle her brother kissed her check and past her hand over to her groom and Inuyasha took it. Inuyasha noticed that her pale hand was much smaller then his and she had very small fingernails. The priests’ start the ceremony and both Inuyasha zone out until his reached ˜ you now may kiss the bride.’’
Inuyasha left up the veil of his bride and was met with beautiful rose lips. But around her bride eyes was a satin blindfold. Inuyasha didn’t even seem to care, for he to kiss his bride’s lips first. In the background an Inuyasha’s parents were so proud and clapping. Kagome’s brother just had a small sad smile on his face and Naraku just smirked from the bride’s side of the church.
˜Just wait my pretty little Kagome, I have something special for you and your husband.’’ thought Naraku
Enjoyed it? Have a cookie for reading it and Read and Review please!!