InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Deepest Disire ❯ Healing; Mentally and Physically ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello people! I just got back from New York. Thanks for waiting.

Wow, you guys seemed to really like the last chapter! Thank you for all the nice reviews! I loved reading them! But, I do have to apologize for one thing. Inu bashing. I am sorry! I do love Inu, but I kind of hate him too. You know, with Kikyo, the bitch and everything. So, for now on, BE AWARE THAT INUYASHA AND KIKYO GET BASHED IN THIS FIC! More Kikyo than anything, though. I might have Inu possessed or something by Naraku. HE WILL BE KILLED! MWHAHAHAHAHA! (Naraku, I mean) As you can see, I am a little hyper! ^-^ Sugar hyper, to be exact. O well, just humor me! This is pg13 for language. I was asked not to put the lemon in, so, maybe I will in the later chapters. HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Dedication: This goes out to Jaxxia7 for a lot of help on this chapter! Thxs!

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or ANY of the characters!

Chapter 8: Healing; Mentally and Physically

He sat there, staring into nothing. Eyes blank. Rage in his heart. Sesshomaru had not eaten or slept for the past three days, he never even thought about leaving Kagome's side. For, he felt that if he were to depart from her, she would fade away.

` I truly love her, don't I?' He thought as a small smile came his face. He looked down at her on the bed. She looked so frail, so helpless. And he was powerless to help her. He closed his eyes and inhaled her scent. So sweet. He didn't bother to open his eyes. Sleep was calling him, and was too weak to resist it.

Dream

Sesshomaru stood in darkness, alone. The presence of danger lurked all around him. He reached for his sword, but was surprised to see that the Fang was in his sheath. He lifted it up swinging it a few times. It glowed an eerie glow, and pulled Sesshomaru to an object, no person, lying on the ground. The sword lifted his arms controlling his body fully. The person turned around and looked up just as Sesshomaru swung the sword. His heart stopped. " No! KAGOME!" But it was too late. He sliced her into pieces, leaving blood on the ground. A voice came over the remains.

" If you wish for Kagome to live, you will stay away from her! You are her demise!" It bellowed through the darkness.

" NO!" He yelled back. " I will not leave the one I love! If she dies, and I am the one to kill her, I will follow her to death! We will not part!" Sesshomaru looked down at his hands, Kagome's blood covering his claws. Anger unleashed itself, at him, and the shadows.

" SHOW YOURSELF, YOU BASTARD!" His hoarse cries echoed through the shadows, but remained unanswered. The darkness remained silent as it closed around Sesshomaru, suffocating him.

" Here me now, Lord of the Western Lands! If you do not leave Kagome alone, your territory will fall. I will take her and kill her myself! She will be my bitch and I will make her suffer in more than many ways before I destroy her!" The voice laughed. Sesshomaru tried to slice the suffocating shadows with the Fang, but to no avail. The darkness was crushing him, making him feel helpless.

" You must see this, noble lord. This is what will happen if Kagome is not to die," The voice said tauntingly as images flashed through his eyes. Kagome was sitting in Inuyasha forest, crying as it snowed. She was barely wearing anything in her cuddled form. Scratches adorned her body, blood reeked with her scent. Then, Inuyasha came from out of a tree, smirking evilly as he glanced at Kagome.

" You can not hide from me any longer," he knelt down by Kagome, but she tried to huddle away. Angered, Inuyasha grabbed her, pulling her against him roughly. (A.n- don't worry, no lemon -_-*) Kagome screamed as more sobs clawed at her throat. She struggled to get out of his hold, but he was too strong. Inuyasha held her tight as he pulled a bottle of pink fluid out of his kimono.

" Must I do this, Kagome? Surrender to my desires and me and I will spare you from this control!" Inuyasha whispered as he opened the bottle close to her mouth. Kagome shook her head wildly as she tried to escape. Inuyasha grinned wickedly as he tipped the bottle towards her mouth.

" Fine, more fun for me!" Inuyasha harshly held Kagome's mouth open as he poured the liquid down her throat. Kagome gagged and coughed, not wanting the gooey fluid. Inuyasha made her drink it, smirking widely when it was done. Kagome struggled for a few more seconds before her body went limp.

" You will be mine, miko," Inuyasha whispered into her ear. Inuyasha slowly put his fangs by her neck, biting into her flesh. Kagome's eyes were blank, but Sesshomaru could tell that she was in pain. Her aura flashed with sorrow and anger. But, her body responded to Inuyasha's play.

Sesshomaru felt fury as he tried to swipe at the shadows. " DO NOT SHOW ME MORE, YOU IDIOT! YOU WILL BE KILLED FOR THIS!" He cried. The shadows chuckled, crushing the demon lord more. It slowly disappeared, whispering as it left. " Kill her!"

Dream End

Sesshomaru awoke abruptly, sweating everywhere. Was it just a dream, or a nightmare? He quickly looked over to Kagome, glad that she was still there. ` O God!' He thought as he wiped his forehead. `I can't let that happen!' He shunned himself for dreaming, for falling asleep in the first place. He peeked through the balcony window, seeing the snow fall and cover the land in its graceful slumber. ` Shit!'

` If the dream is true, that means that I will try to kill her soon! I have to get her away from me and Inuyasha!' Sesshomaru stood up, and slightly wobbled over to the door. But, as he opened it, Jaken popped in.

" Milord, will you need any food? Has the girl awakened?" He softly asked. Sesshomaru allowed himself to smirk lightly. ` So he does care for her.' Sesshomaru stood graceful and motioned for the toad to come closer. He kept his voice low, in fret that Kagome would hear and not go as he wished.

" Jaken, I need for Kagome to be taken care of in a safer place. I cannot trust Inuyasha or myself at the time being. Do not ask questions because as soon as she awakes, you will be off to a place unknown to me or Inuyasha," Sesshomaru took a graceful pause. " Go retrieve Rin from the village that has been taking care of her. You will bring her with you. Do not trust anyone!" Sesshomaru took a look to the drowning snow-drowned balcony.

Jaken could only gawk. " But, Milord! What if she refuses! Surely she will wish to stay by you!" Sesshomaru glared back at Jaken. This time, his voice was harsh and a bit louder. " You will do as told, Jaken! I want her out of here by noon, at least! I never want to see her until things are all cleared up. Keep them in a cave and protect them with this," Sesshomaru said as handed Jaken his Tetseiga (Spell?) " It should ward off any demons for a time being. Now go and fetch Rin!"

Jaken scurried off, not wanting to anger his master any further. As he left, Sesshomaru heard Kagome start to stir from her slumber. He watched, patiently, as Kagome's eyes opened, showing the hope and love, but vanished when she saw Sesshomaru's serious face. Sesshomaru frowned. He did not want Kagome to leave, but she had to.

" Kagome, I want you to pack up your belongings and leave right now and never come back. You, Jaken, and Rin are going to be kept off and away from my palace until further notice," Nothing could describe the look in Kagome's eyes. Hurt, sadness. But the most recognizable was rejection. Sesshomaru flinched, as he smelled her tears and confusion.

" Sesshomaru, I don't understand!" Kagome whispered. " Do you not wish to be with me anymore?" Sesshomaru shook his head, looking down at the rather interesting floor. " I… wish you to leave me," He lied. " I wish to see you no more. Maybe in the future, everything will work out for you." He couldn't bring himself to look into her eyes. He could smell it all. The fear, rejection, and sadness.

Kagome started to cry, tears running down her face. She would not leave him. Something is wrong!

" But Sesshomaru…!" She choked.

Sesshomaru clenched his fists. " Damn it, Kagome! Just leave me! I wish not see you!" Kagome's tears unbearable, he turned and started to walk away.

" It's for your own good," He whispered. As he shut the door, Jaken came with Rin, and Kagome followed them out into the cold snow. Sesshomaru watched them leave the palace grounds, watching the woman he loved, walk away from him. To an unknown danger.

^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^__^_^_^_^_^_^^^^^^^_^^ ^

Well, it took a while to update, but I did it! You know, I actually have 45 reviews! I didn't think it was possible! Thank you for reading this so far. A special thanks goes out to Jaxxia7, PneoQueen, and my very good friend, Caitlyn.

If you're reading this and are thinking, ` THIS NEEDS MORE HUMOR!' I do recommend that you check out my newest fic, Vacation's all I Ever Wanted! Cause this won't have humor for a while! ^_^ Well, I should update in about a week, depending on how my arms feel! I got three shots in both arms, and man, are they killing me now! ~_~ Meany nurse! -_-* I was only due for one! *Sulk*

O well. REVIEW! Maybe, but I probably won't now, get to 50 reviews! Please! I love suggestions and take all very seriously. Flame if you have to! (Not ^_^) I don't care! Review! The more, the faster I update! PLEASE READ THE NEXT PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O and one more thing. I am looking to put another character in the story. So if you want to be in it, I'll pick one person. I need a name, what kind of person (Demon, hanyo, or human), gender, and a bio of some sort. Don't forget to describe the looks and personality! I will pick the person and put them in the next chapter or two! So Review! I got this idea from another story!

This is Fluffysgirl4ever signing off!

See ya!