InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Deepest Disire ❯ Miko Blood and The True Evil One Revealed! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yo, it's Fluffysgirl4ever! I am updating and I'm sorry that I haven't in a while. I on a rampage with my newest story, Vacation all I Ever Wanted! But, I finally have some inspiration on this story! YAY! 49 REVIEWS! I was waiting for one more, too. *Does a little pout* O well. ^_^ Thanks for all the reviews! So on with the story! REVIEW!

Special thanks: I give special thanks today to ALL of you people reading.

WARNING: MILD LAUNGAGE ^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^^_^

Disclaimer: I do not own `My Heart Will Go On' or Inuyasha. No sue!

………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…………………………R 30;……………

Chapter 9: Miko Blood and The True Evil One Revealed!

Recap: " It's for your own good," He whispered. As he shut the door, Jaken came with Rin, and Kagome followed them out into the cold snow. Sesshomaru watched them leave the palace grounds, watching the woman he loved, walk away from him. To an unknown danger.

He watched her from his balcony until he could see her no more. Nothing could explain the suffering he was going through right then. To not hold her, to not love her… it was a sin! A single tear ran down his face.

" Sesshomaru, to love someone, you have to let them go sometimes. I did the same with Inuyasha." She told him that phrase and he believed that it was true. But, something wasn't right. That dream, seemed so real. His claws dug into fists, making him stay glued to the spot he was in. He would not go get her, he would not kill her. He has spilled his own blood for her.


* About 6:00pm: The forest *

Kagome trudged through the snow, guilty that she left Rin with Jaken. The little girl was nice, but right now, she didn't want to be cheered up. She told Jaken, since they were close to her old village, that she was going to visit and put graves up for her friends that were killed. He nodded sadly telling her to be back before morning and set up camp for Rin. He had tried telling her not to go far and to bring Sesshomaru's sword, but she was already gone in the snow. She was almost at the village, tears streaming down her face when she sensed a demon near by.

` Let it kill me… it's not like my life is worth living out.' Kagome sat on the ground and layback to look at the stars and the moon. All of it reminded her of him. More tears flowed down her face. A sharp pain made more tears flow. ` I guess the poison isn't gone yet.' Kagome laughed a little sorrowfully, feeling more lonely then ever had before.

" It's ironic, you know. I loved. I was shattered. I learned to love again. Then I was shattered again. Is this my destiny?" Kagome felt the demon behind her. She jumped up at his voice, the darkness threatened to make her miko powers subside.

"I guess not… soon your going to dye," And within the second, she was knocked out.


~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~ _~_~

She awoke in pain and sweat, feeling like a truck was running over her over and over again. The pain unbearable, she laid still, not wanting the pain to come again, hoping to subside it. Where was she? She heard voices near her.

" How long will it be till the poison takes over and kills her, Kano-sama?" She heard Inuyasha's voice in a snicker. Inuyasha had to be under a spell by this person. So much evil was in this cave. It had to be where Onigumo had stayed.

" Not long, my slave. Sunrise she will dye. That would be in about 30 minutes," Kagome tried to open her eyes, but they were so heavy. She thought about Sesshomaru, and tears made their way down her cheeks. Kano happened to see this and grinned.

" He's coming for you, miko. But, he will not make it in time. With your powers destroyed, I will be able to help my brother in taking over this world," He paused, enjoying every second of her pain. " You made my life a living hell, and now you're going to pay. Remember this voice…" In a few seconds, she heard the voice of Hojo. " I hope you get better soon, Kagome. Will you go to a movie with me?" Kano snickered, punching Kagome across the cheek hard. Kagome cried aloud in pain as more tears came down her cheek, mixed with blood.

" You will soon dye, Kagome. I'll have the pleasure of watching you dye slowly!"

(A.N Advice: Put My heart will go from Celine Dion.)

Kagome's tears mixed in with blood, she thought of Sesshomaru again and drifted off to sleep before she was to dye.

Every night in my dreams I see you, I feel you.

That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance and spaces between us

You have come to show you go on

He raced towards where the ransom was for in Inuyasha forest. He had to save her… tell her everything would be all right. To hold her again in his arms. To live life without regret. To love.

Near, far, wherever you are.

I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you open the door.

And you're here in my heart.

And my heart will go on and on.

Kagome was beginning to feel transparent and knew in a couple of minutes, she would be with Miroku, Sango and Shippo. She smiled a weak smile and spoke to whoever was there as a light encircled her.

" I dye with only one regret and that is to not have loved you, Sesshomaru, as long as I should of. My life slips away, but our figures will touch and life, as was foretold, will be reborn again." She could feel her powers slip away.

Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime.

And never let go till we're gone.

Love was when I loved you, one true time I hold to.

In my life we'll always go on.'

Sesshomaru could sense the death coming near her. He had to speed up! She couldn't dye!

Near, far, wherever you are.

I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you open the door.

And you're here in my heart.

And my heart will go on and on.

Kagome sensed Sesshomaru closing in on the area. " Inuyasha… take care of him for me," Kagome's last power of purity left her as she cured Inuyasha from his spell. " I can not save myself." She began to lose what little thoughts she had, as she left the world of the living… bound to never come back again.

" I love you, Sesshomaru."

You're here, there's nothing I fear.

And I know that my heart will go on.

We'll stay forever this way.

You are safe in my heart.

And my heart will go on and on.

He arrived at the cave and saw Kagome limp in Inuyasha's arms. Inuyasha looked up, a sorrowful look in his eyes. He was back to normal… but Kagome was no longer with him. Tears flowed down his face, as he reached for his sword. Damn Jaken! Sesshomaru took Kagome from Inuyasha's arms and held her tight.

" KAGOME! Wakeup, please wakeup! I need you! Sesshomaru whispered in her hair. He looked to Inuyasha, who was crying for what he did.

"Don't dye!"