InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Deepest Disire ❯ The Idiot Strikes Again ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello people that are reading this! I am Fluffysgirl4ever and if you can't tell by the name, I should just tell you now…I LOVE SESSHOMARU!!!! I am not an Inuyasha basher; I just like Sesshomaru A LOT more. ^_^* Okkk, Let me go on now. 1# this is my first time writing fanfiction, please do not be TOO harsh. 2# I will try to update everyday, but I cannot guarantee. And 3# Please review! I am always up for suggestions!

I guess I should go on with the story, right? Well here it is:

(Opps ~_~ Almost forgot)

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. I do own this plot, though.

Chapter 1: Prologue: The Idiot Strikes Again

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------

"SIT BOY!!!!" Kagome's shriek yelled through the forest. The next sound was a big thump into the ground, followed by some colorful language.

"You b*tch!!!! Why did you do that!!!" Inuyasha yelled face first into the ground. (*Bump, bump, bump, another one bites the dust! ^_^) Shippo just stood by, watching the interesting couple. He had to agree with Sango and Miroku on this, they were getting worse everyday. He looked up to Sango and the monk, shaking his head. It had been fun at first, but now Inuyasha was pushing this too far. Kagome didn't show it, but she was deeply hurt by his words. Now, he was going to pay.

"I told you to not compare me to her!" Kagome screamed, hurting Inuyasha's sensitive ears. And guess what? Yep, the famous whole on his mouth started talking.

"I only compare you to her because she's a whole lot better than a stupid recantation!" Inuyasha yelled. His anger getting the better of him, he picked himself up and walked to Kagome, his eyes glowing red. SMACK. His hand landed straight across her face.

The forest fell quiet, a dark tension filling the air. Kagome, in shock, stared into Inuyasha's eyes. When everything started to comprehend in her thoughts, a tear slowly ran down her face. Inuyasha, seeing the tear, was in immediate regret as his red eyes turned into piercing yellow. He hadn't meant for that to happen, or for his words to come out. But it was to late for him. God only knows how many chances he had to be nice to her. She had tried to help him, but he just turned her away. He looked at Sango and Miroku out of the corners of his eye. He only got a shunning look of despair.

His gaze turned back to Kagome, who started to speak angrily.

"You know Inuyasha, I gave you everything I had. My time, my patience, my life, my heart. You just took them and threw them around," She spoke, her voice rising in angst.

"But now, I can see, that you have no need for me to live," She said quietly, tears streaming down her face. She brought her hand up to her face, gently rubbing the claw marks form the slap.

" I hope you are happy with the path you choose to follow, Inuyasha. For you will not be seeing me, nor the jewel for a long time. Do not mistreat Kikyo as you did, me. For I will no longer tolerate your stupidity," Kagome looked at him coldly. She picked up her big, yellow bag and started to walk away. Sango and Shippo started to run towards her, but Miroku stopped them, giving them the look to just let her calm down. They watched as Kagome walked off towards the deep and of the forest, seeing Inuyasha run after her.

"Kagome!!! WAIT!" He yelled as he approached her. She turned around and looked at him coldly. You can guess what comes next.

"SITSITSITSIT!!!" She yelled, while walking into the night. Not to be seen by demons, only her sad air streaming around her.

Sooo, was it good? Sesshomaru will be up in the next chapter.

sneak preview: "Why do you wish to save someone who cannot be saved?" Kagome whispered as her world went black.

PLEASE REVIEW. Fluffysgirk4ever signing off! ^_^ till tomorrow!!!!