InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Deepest Disire ❯ Sesshomaru Enters! Kagome's Betrayal! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HELLO AGAIN! I got 4 reviews but I don't care. At least people want me to continue it! I saw how many people read and I'm disappointed. PLEASE REVIEW IF YOU WANT CHAPTERS! If I need to fix something, I'll fix it. But you need to tell me!!! If you don't like it, tell me! I'll try to adjust it!

Ok, now that that is taken care of, I just want to apologize for not updating during the day. I'm really busy and I'm not sure that I'll get to update Thursday so I might do that today. Thank you for being patient. I must warn you, this pg13 for language. Now on with the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha! Stop torturing me!!!

Chapter 1: Sesshomaru Enters! Kagome's Betrayal!

As soon as she was out of Inuyasha's sight, in the dark of the forest, Kagome started to run as fast as she could. His words hurt her more than any wound could kill. Passing the end of the forest, she stopped at the well.

`Should I go home?' She thought as she neared the well. She looked down in it, seeing the remains of the monster that they just killed earlier in the morning. An uninvited thought came into her head, wishing that the monster were Inuyasha.

`Inuyasha was my first and final love' She thought bitterly.' I don't want my heart broken again!'

Kagome passed the well, nearing the dangerous river entering the Western Lands. She looked at the ranging water, as if it invited her to kill herself. She looked back to where Inuyasha's direction was.

`To hell with that Bastard!' She thought smirking darkly. This was her only way to get back at Inuyasha. If she killed herself, he would be guilty for life. Perfect. Kagome walked over to the deepest part of the river, where the waters soon led to a waterfall. Taking off her socks and shoes, she stood by the water, asking the Gods for a slow painful death.

" Good bye, my world, for a person with no hope should not live on" She whispered out although she thought no one was there.

After taking a short breath, she jumped in.

*****************Sesshomaru pov******************************

I watched the young miko with interest as she approached the river border of my territory. She looked depressed in an evil kind of way. Whatever the hafling had done to her, it must have been bad. I straitened up in the bushes where I was, seeing her smile mysteriously. I shook my head. That smile was not her. Wasn't this Inuyasha's wretch, the one who was always full of hope and purity? He heard her murmur, " Good bye, my world, for a person with no hope should not live on" and was shocked as she jumped in the river. Damn it, he pushed the girl to far. If Inuyasha wasn't going to make good use of her, I will!

I jumped in after her, dragging her out on to the bay of the river. She looked up, dazed in my face.

"Sesshomaru?" She asked weakly. I nodded at her and began to pick her up gently in my tail. Mind you, but I still have my pride! Than I heard her whisper in my ear as she hugged my back.

"Why do you wish to save someone who cannot be saved?"

HEY!!! Did you like it? Please review! I want to know if this should be from a narater pov or a Kagome or Sesshou pov. Please tell me!!!

TO MY REVEIWERS!

Caley: thank you for reviewing! I really appraise it! ^_^

Jenn: Thank you!!!! I love to review but it's funnier to get them!

Till tomarrow!!!!!!!!

Fluffysgirl4ever signing off!!!!!