InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The DollHouse ❯ Chapter 2:Take it in ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I've decided to start putting these things here instead of that stupid little chapter summary thing. Anyways from inspiration from a fan fiction I was reading. `This can't be good.' and various accounts of death threats and boredom I present to you Kat!
 
KAT: Bow down to me!
 
*eye roll.* Don't listen to her. Anyways not to keep you waiting here's the Chapter!
 
KAT: Didn't you say it doesn't matter when I get this done I'll….*muffled noise*
 
On to the Chapter!
 
~~~~~~
Chapter 2: Take it in.
~~~~~~
 
Kagome woke up dizzy, and in her PJ's again. She really couldn't remember anything, just her head hurt and bits and piece's of a weird dream she had and a damn golden light. She stood up out of bed. She better go get some kind of medicine for it she would never fall asleep again, at the rate her headache was pounding. She felt as if she would fall over any second.
 
She opened the door, and ventured to her parent's room, she didn't know where her mother put the medicine. She walked down a large hall, and took a right. Their room was right before the stairs. `Gah!! I just called it their room. I'm getting way too comfortable here.' She opened the door with a creak, cringing at the loud noise. “Mom? Mr. H? Are you guys in here?”
 
She shrugged they may still be downstairs, she didn't even look at the clock for all she knew it could be noon. She shuffled down the stairs and made her way to the kitchen and right passed the living room, where about 5 total strangers where sitting talking. She crossed the hallway into the Kitchen.
 
Wait, 5 strangers in the lobby. She turned around and walked straight back to the lobby. There were 5 people sitting around she didn't think they even noticed her. Until a very old lady, most likely in her early 70's late 60's called to her. She had her grayish brown hair tied into a bun, and blue wise eye, one was covered with an eye patch. She wore a red and white business suit type thing.
 
“Kagome?”
 
“Uh..Yeah?”
 
“Don't fret child. I'm Lady Keade, a very old priestess. Come sit.” She patted the love seat she was sitting on. Kagome shakily walked over to it, she didn't sit but only leaned up against it.
 
“Dear Beautiful maiden, may I ask that you bear my children?”
 
“That's Miroku,” Lady Keade said. From what Kagome could see he was in purple and black robes. Black sleek hair, pulled into a rat tail, with violet eyes. He looked no older then 18. Quite a handsome one. “He's a perverted monk.”
 
The monk fell back on his butt from the insult. “Lady Keade! How cloud you a Priestess your self say such things!”
A young girl, with brown hair tied into a high pony, had just slapped him up side the head. Her angry brown eyes down cast on the boy's head. She looked no older than Kagome, 16.
 
“But most priests and priestess are truthful, Idiot.” The girl said.
 
“That's Sango, she's a demon exterminator.”
 
“A what exterminator?”
 
“Demon, let's get though with introductions then I'll explain.”
 
“Hi!” A sweet voice popped up. Its owner was a little girl, no older than 8, with pink hair and eyes. Hair pulled into two braided pony tails. She had a bright a smile, and she was holding a stuffed peanut?
 
“That's Sukki. She's a…” better say something a little lighter if she got freak out about Sango “…ninja. Next to her there is Shippo. He doesn't talk much, only to Sukki most of the time.”
 
He was a little fox demon, She knew what they were she was obsessed with them since her 15th birthday she always liked them for some reason. He wore blue pants, and a green vest type thing. His orange hair, tied back with a green bow. He looked no more then 7.
 
“Well, now that we're done. I'll explain…”
 
“…I know what a demon is I've studied them in school before.”
 
“Oh. Well the main reason you are here is… Well have you heard of the Shikon Jewel?”
 
“Yeah, is that what the problem is about?”
 
“Sorta of. This man named Kenija has it. He's very evil, eviler than a demon named Naraku. A priestess, Like your self once helped us to defeat him by combined attack, of her sacred arrow's and a hanyo buy the name of Inu-Yasha's sword attack called the wind scar.
 
“This killed him, and the priestess left to never return, but we think that the priestess left to never return is you.”
 
“I am?”
 
“Keade! We've got information on a planned attack.” A male's voice boomed.
 
Kagome stood gawking at the boy. He looked about 18. He was dressed in a red yukata. His sliver hair, clashed with it. Two furry triangles poked out from his mane, and burning golden eyes. At his side a sword.
 
“Inu-Yasha. That's great gather the troops!”
 
He rubbed his neck. “Their out there but Kat made me run here and tell you. Who's that?”
 
“This is Kagome. She's the priestess.”
 
“Feh. You sure?”
 
“Kagome would you please say sit?”
 
“Umm… Sit?”
 
Inu-Yasha's necklace went a brilliant purple slamming to the floor; bring the rest of him down with it.
“I put a spell on that necklace, so that whenever the priestess was to say sit, he would crash to the floor. In the beginning he was a felon and tried to kill her. So she needed protection.”
 
“Oh... So since I'm the priestess, when ever I say it that happens. Okay!”
 
Inu-Yasha had pulled him self off the ground. “Fine. Let's go.”
 
Kagome just realized she was in her slut-y see though night clothes. Her face turned red.
 
“Oh Gods… SIT!”
 
And she took off towards stairs, slapping Miroku upside the head as she passed by. As she ran up them she screamed “You perverted pigs!”
 
“Some one should have told her she was still in her reveling clothes” Sukki whispered to Shippo. “I would have but it was funny that Inu-Yasha and Miroku both got smashed.” He whispered back. Little giggles filled the room, as eyes laid on the ones who created it.
 
x-x-x-x-x
 
Kagome found out that the only clothes she had were the neon green outfit. She came back down stairs, to find out that he was taking her and Sukki with him to help at the planned attack. He gave her a bow; glad she took the archery classes in Jr. High.
 
Kagome ran ahead to catch up with Sukki.
 
“Uh, Sukki? Keade seemed hesitant when saying you're a ninja, so are you really one?”
 
Sukki got an evil sort of smile on her lips, “Yes but what she failed to tell you is that I'm the deadliest ninja you'll ever come in contact with.”
 
Kagome stopped and had a shocked face, but only for a second. With all the other information and 8 year old being a deadly ninja is nothing. She ran to catch up with Sukki again. Gee she walked fast.
 
“So why didn't you guys just kill Kenija?”
 
“Well, he needs to be purified. But you see so does the jewel. This jewel takes a long time to purify unless done by a powerful priestess. Well he took tons of little priestess to see if that would work and it didn't. He got a hold once, on a priestess who could do the job but only got it half way purified. Now he needs a powerful priestess to do it and the only one left is you.”
 
“Because I'm Kikyo's reincarnation.”
 
This time it was Sukki's turn to stop and look dumbfounded, but Inu-Yasha joined her. Kagome continued to walk on, and she took the lead as Sukki and Inu-Yasha talked.
 
“Do you think she…?”
 
“…Only that. But your lucky.”
 
“Why?”
 
“Because if she did you would be sat to the underworld.”
 
Inu-Yasha gulped as Sukki snickered. She seemed to take pleasure in making him squirm or having his worst fears - not like he admit them - come true or just remind him. He hurried up to Kagome.
 
“How'd you know that?”
 
Kagome smiled. “I remember someone telling me once, but I just don't remember where.”
 
“Oh.”
 
x-x-x-x
 
The last few hours were walked in silence until they finally reached the spot.
 
“Where are the others?” Kagome asked.
 
“Probably patrolling the area.”
 
Inu-Yasha turned to Sukki, who was still lugging the stuffed peanut around. “It's time.”
Sukki nodded her head.
 
A blue-ish glow came around her. Then slowly the blue moved away to find platform shoes. Then pants similar to Kagome's but on one side of the flare, there was a peanut. The blue faded from her chest to see a yellow shirt with a smiley face on it. But it had long black flare sleeves. On one sleeve there was also a peanut. A ninja mask came on her face covering her eyes, and part of her nose. Two daggers appeared on her hips, and a big metal pole was set on her back.
 
Kagome was taken aback by this, Inu-Yasha shook his head. She never ceased to amaze him. Too bad he fucked up for good.
 
“How'd you?”
 
“Inu-Yasha, I might as well tell her now. It'll be confusing for her if I don't.”
 
“But...But…”
 
“Kagome…”
 
“…s.i…”
 
“Okay! Okay!” He said shaking his hands and cringing at the impact that he was sure to come in contact with any second. He stood waiting like that until...
 
“Anyways, you know that priestess I told you, the one that got it half done?” Kagome gave a nod. “Well she was me. I was only 7. I lived in a beautiful village had friends, and was training to be a priestess. Well they said I was another reincarnation of Kikyo. So he took me, and when purifying it I wasn't strong enough, and it had a bad affect on me. It changed my hair and eye color and gave me the alter ego you're talking to. But I needed a shard of it to live. He had given me Mr. Snuggles to keep me quite. Well one day I broke a piece off and put it in Mr. Snuggles. I finally escaped, went back to my village but it was destroyed everyone and thing was dead, so I wandered until Kat found me.”
 
“Kat?”
 
“You'll meet her soon enough. Anyways we didn't know about the alter ego until a bear demon snuck up on us. But that's what we're fighting today right bear demons?”
 
Inu-Yasha gave a nod. Kagome waited to see if Sukki would talk more but she walked off. `Poor Sukki' Kagome thought `to have to gone though that, but she still talks and is active. I wonder how horrible a thing Shippo went though, to have gone almost mute.'
 
“Kat!” She heard Inu-Yasha yell. Kagome could see a woman walking up to them. She had orange hair, green eyes. She was neko or cat demon, from the tail and the cat ears, similar to Inu-Yasha. She had on a purple bathing suit top kind of shirt and a long purple skirt on. She had a gold belt on her hips, and tons of bracelets on.
 
Kat seemed to have just heard Inu-Yasha, and ran up to him giving him a hug. From some reason that made Kagome's blood boil. She hardly knew the guy, yeah he was cute but if he was taken why was she so…so… No… It couldn't be. She couldn't be jealous. `I am not! I just think the personal displays of affection are wrong.' Kagome nodded with the excuse and then ran over to meet the strange woman.
 
She was hugging Sukki when Kagome got over there. Kat - at least that's who Kagome thought it, was - held out her hand to Kagome. The woman put on a bright smile, as Kagome went to shake it. She began to speak as their hands met.
 
“Hello! I'm Katherine a member of the once proud Neko clan, but you can call me Kat.”
 
Kagome returned the smile. “Hi, I'm Kagome…Uh I'm a priestess…and it's nice to meet you.”
 
Kat smiled. “This means you wish to be my friend?”
 
“Uh… Sure.” Kat grabbed Kagome into a big hug. Kagome realized by now she hugs everyone .But then a voice interrupted her thoughts. “Don't kill her Kat!”
 
Kagome turned around to see a big breasted blonde walk up. She was wearing a tight leather suit that showed of her curves. Her big blue eyes, showed no emotion. She passed by Inu-Yasha, but not before giving him a hug from behind. Kagome saw his eyes go wide. `Do they have something going on?'
 
Kat whispered to Kagome: “Don't worry, about her she flirts with any guy she sees, but Shippo.”
Kagome nodded her head. Kat smiled, “I think this will be a wonderful friend ship.” Kagome nodded again in response.
 
“Hi,” The blonde said walking up to them. “I'm Yura.” She extended her hand, and Kagome shook it out of manners but as soon as she turned around she made a ick face.
 
Next a blue whirlwind came into view. She could hear Inu-Yasha's low growling as it came closer and closer. She gave a questioned face. The whirlwind came straight to her and stopped. There was a man; he was wearing super tight jeans and a black muscle shirt showing off all he had to offer. His dark black hair was pulled into a pony tail, and his blue eyes were focused on her. He had pointy ears; he had to be a wolf demon. This was the most attention a boy gave her, besides Hojo but he was a different story.
 
“Who's this lovely lady here?” he asked in a smooth voice.
 
Inu-Yasha opened his mouth to speak but Kagome beat him to it. “I'm Kagome. It's nice to meet you.”
 
He gave off a wonderful smile. “I'm Kouga, but the pleasure is all mine that I get to be honored by talking to you.”
 
Now that made Kagome blush, a noticeable red. She turned her head away a shy smile graced her lips. But Inu-Yasha, besides the growling her probably didn't notice, stood there with his mouth agape looking like a metal patient. He couldn't believe how a couple of fancy words made her blush!
 
He regained his posture. A grumpy sort of look, hands crossed and a scowl on his face. “Lay off, wolf breath.”
Kouga still holding the hands of Kagome looked down to her. “Please excuse me.”
 
Kouga walked over to Inu-Yasha. “Sorry Dog-turd but I was talking to my woman!” “Your woman! You just met her!” “Still she obviously likes me more than you!” “She blushed! Any stupid girl does that when you say that romantic crap!” Three pissed girls watched Inu-Yasha carefully. “Don't be jealous.” “I'm not wolf-breath!” “Dog-turd” “Wimpy -Wolf” “Puny-Dog” “Bastard” “Puppy”
 
Kagome watched as the two continued on. “Don't worry they do this all the time.” Kagome heard Kat say. She shook her head. As time passed she got angry and angrier. She turned to Sukki and took the metal pole off her back. “Hey!”
Kagome walked up to the two arguing boys.
 
“SIT!”
 
THACK T HACK.
 
Both boys were down in the ground. “You two are the most immature jerks ever! You” she said poking Inu-Yasha in the head with the pole. “You shouldn't have said shit. I don't know what goes on between you two but you can do it when I'm not around! If we all are going to defeat Kenija then we are going to half to pull together so no more fighting!”
 
Kouga had a cocky smirk since dog-boy was getting chewed out. But it vanished soon enough when the metal pole was pointed at him. “Now I thought you would have been more mature and had self control that you wouldn't stoop to his 4 year old level! Now I swear If I see it again, I'll…I'll purify you and…” she turned to Inu-Yasha who just got off the ground. “Sit you till your unconscious.”
 
BOOM
 
Back to the ground. He lifted his head off the ground. “What the hell was that for?!” Kagome gave him a evil glare. “For calling the female race stupid!” “Kagome you're abusing the power already! The first time there wasn't any reason!” Her eyes went wide. “I was half nude!” He gave a snort, and got off the ground. “You sure didn't mind Miroku.” “Ugh. Sit!” Three other girls walked up to him.
 
THWACK BOOM PUCNH
 
Soon Kagome saw tons of brown objects rushing their way. She took a closer look, they were bears. But not normal bears. “Guys… They are here!”
 
x-x-x-x
 
Gods only knew how long they had been fighting. Kagome was running out of arrows. Kagome's arrow's had a pinkish glow to them purifying the demons as they hit. But that was all she could do. She didn't know any other way to defeat them. She went to go shoot at a bear but Kat ran in front of it and started to fight it off.
 
After the bear was killed she ran to Kagome. “You shouldn't waste more arrows, use your powers now.” Kagome gave a nervous sigh. “Thing is I don't know anything else...” Kat's eyes went wide. What you mean that asshole dragged you out here before you learned anything!”
 
Kat bit her lip. “Um…maybe if we can get to Sukki she can show you a simple little thing. That way you could purify them.” Off they went Kagome stayed as close to Kat as she could. Kat was slashing threw them like a knife though butter. Were they really that easy or was Kat just that strong?
 
They found Sukki. Demons came to her. Kat told her quickly the problem and went to hold off the demons so they could talk. “Kagome, take this.” Sukki gave her the pole. “Also there is a little thing called Energy balls. Let your miko power flow though you a gather at your hands. Then let go. This may take a while to do, so the pole is for a bear that comes up close. These are the easy ones. These are just to get a few of our good people down. Don't worry they are really easy.” With that Sukki took off.
 
Kagome wondered around killing demons here and there she still couldn't get it and was trying to find Sukki. She couldn't find her but was she did see was about ten demons ganging up on Inu-Yasha, but one was darker. `That must be the clan leader, the most powerful. Kagome couldn't run over there to help. She looked around but no one was in sight.
 
She looked back and the leader was holding Inu-Yasha up, his arm seemed limp and his head was bleeding. But the bear demon shoved his paw straight though Inu-Yasha's stomach. Her eyes wide, she had to help. Inu-Yasha started to cough up blood as the bear demon's paw pulled out.
 
“INU-YASSSHAAAA!” Kagome cried out. She was glowing pink. The demon leader looked at her. “Get her!” He said and the nine demons came after her. “INU-YASHAAA!” She cried out again this time the pink radiated off of her like a ripple, purifying the demons for at least 5 miles around.
 
She ran over to him. She looked over him he was still coughing up blood and bleeding all over. Slowly the rest of the group was forming around her. There was a pink barrier and no one dared to go near it. Kagome was crying.
 
“We should get him back. We have better supplies there.” Sukki said but Kagome just shook her head `no'. “Please do you want him to die out here?” Same answer. “Then let Kouga-kun here carry him back.” “He...Oph.” The barrier died down. Kouga went in and picked him up. He ran off full speed to Keade's. Kat came up behind her. “Just don't fall in love with him.” she said and then mumbled something.
 
x-x-x-x
 
It hurt. A hand went slowly up to his battered head. Ow. He moved his hand from the tender spot. He slowly moved to an upright position. Ow. His abdomen hurt like crazy. Oh yes, the paw. He shifted his legs to the side of the bed. Ow. To see that his arm was in a sling. Ow. He shook his head. Ow. “Who did this?” He asked to no one. Surprised when he got an answer.
 
“Kagome.”
 
Inu-Yasha looked to find Sukki leaning in the door frame. She was untransformed. Thank God, she would probably beat him silly if she was her alter-ego.
 
“Does she know?”
 
“Yep. She studied demons in school, she always like them. So she knew the first time she saw you. But she did Kouga's too.”
 
“Keh.”
 
“Don't screw up again.”
 
“Feh.”
 
“….”
 
“Where is she?”
 
A hand pointed out the window. He stood up. Ow. And walked to the window. Ow. Though he was in great pain he wasn't showing any of it. He could see Kagome practicing archery outside. He was entranced watching till.
 
“You shouldn't be moving.”
 
An irritated growl was the response. He leaned in closer hoping she would go away seeing how interested he was in Kagome. But that could only make her stay more. After a while Sukki spoke again.
 
“You know what'll happen if you tell her.”
 
“Yep.”
 
“You know this is your fault.”
 
“Yep.”
 
“You know you can't tell her.”
 
“Are you reminding me or teasing me?”
 
“A little of both.”
 
With that she took off leaving Inu-Yasha to think about what she said. He could fix it all but would he still lose Kagome, that's what he is afraid of. Stubborn bastard will never admit it though. Poor Kagome.
 
x-x-x-x
 
That was the longest I ever wrote.
 
KAT: 7 pages, with 9 Times Roman font… Not too bad.
 
7 wow…
 
KAT: Too bad the rest is only going to be about 3 pages huh?
 
No they won't! *cries*
 
KAT: Anyways don't forget to review..
 
Thanks to those who did review last time!