InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The DollHouse ❯ The Reoccurring Dream ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OMFG! It's….It's…OMG!!! *sobs*
 
Kat: She wrote out the plot and she doesn't know what to do now…*grins* It's so funny.
 
Ugh…
 
Kat: Anyways, We'd like to thank: katiepatie , Inu_Sessy91 & Inuyashas4ever for reviewing.
 
I wonder if those links will work.
 
Kat: Who knows?
 
@@@@
Chapter 3 The Reoccurring Dream.
@@@@
 
`Damn!' The arrow shot right in the middle. She did a mental happy dance before the anger controlled her again. Keade and her must have been working for hours trying to get it right and she still couldn't produce small little energy balls. They probably were the easiest thing to do. She shook her head shooting off more. She wanted to at least be dead shot, she couldn't do anything else. Maybe she should've kept the pole.
 
But that wasn't the least of her worries. She worried about almost everything. Like what did Kouga mean when he said `Dog-Shit had his turn, he fucked that up!' or Kat's warning of `Just don't fall in love with him.' and what did she mumble! Was that again? That's what it sounded like but I never met him before. Or Shippo `Don't waste any of your love, time, & care on him. He never did you.' They all sounded like she met them before but she never did!
 
But why were they all mad at Inu-Yasha? Did he do something to her? But she's only been here for a day.
How could they do that? Were they always like this? Why did Inu-Yasha stick around? Was it because he was a hanyou? If it was she'd….she'd… Another arrow shot off with a great speed, splitting the previous one in half. She gave a giggle; maybe she should get mad more often. She was a perfect shot then.
 
“Inu-Yasha” She said, getting ready to shoot of another arrow. He stopped frozen behind her. “You know some how I feel as though we've done this before. Like a retinue or a nightly addiction.” She let the arrow go. It hit the bullseye yet again splitting the arrow before it.
 
“Uh…K…Kagome? W…What do you mean?”
 
Kagome's shoulders shrugged. Inu-Yasha never stutters, unless it's a special reason. Wait No! I don't know that I've only be here a day! Stop judging people! Ah! I want to go home; this place is doing things to me! Damn my sub-conscience to hell, it didn't even try to get me to reason! Ugh!
 
“Kagome?”
 
In Inu-Yasha's point of view, Kagome dropped her bow the proceeded to roll her hands into balls, and then hit her self on the head repeatedly. Inu-Yasha didn't know what was wrong. God, how he wished she'd just act like she did the first time. Hell he wished everyone would. But that was very wishful thinking.
 
He quickly took two strides to Kagome and bent down a picked up her bow. He wished he was like that too. So naïve. He held the bow out to her, and stood there. It was an awkward situation. Inu-Yasha probably the only one who knew why.
 
“Uh…I just…um…Here” He said finally.
 
“Uh…Thanks. I got to go.”
 
He nodded his head and Kagome took off into the house. Gosh things just weren't going as planned. He need some help. Ugh, this was going to be a long trip. He spotted Shippo sitting by a tree near by. He figured he was watching Kagome. Inu-Yasha was terrible to him.
 
“You think she…” Inu-Yasha started.
 
“Nope.”
 
“Would you think she would…?”
 
“Nope.”
 
“Even if….”
 
“Nope.”
 
“…”
 
“You hate me don't you?”
 
“Yep.”
 
*Anime Fall*
x-x-x-x
 
Kagome couldn't believe how she acted. She felt as though she was mad at him, but why? She didn't even know her self why she was so mad. She hoped she didn't fume off. Oh Gods, If Inu-Yasha thought another person was mad at him, she couldn't imagine how he would feel. Gods another thing to worry about. Didn't she have enough?
 
Kagome suddenly came in contact with something hard. She figured it was a wall, god she hoped no one would see her. The one who came to save them walking into walls. She braced her self for impact with the floor, but it never came. God, now what the wall sprout arms to catch her!
 
She looked up, it was Kouga. She blushed remembering the words he had said to her before.
 
“Uh…Thanks.”
 
“No problem, for a princess.”
 
Kagome blushed darker, but the dark could that were her worries washed over her. She wondered if Kouga could smell the change in her scent. She always wondered about that. Kagome couldn't take the pressure. She didn't know why when Kouga showed up it seemed to build up. But she buried her head into his chest and cried. It took him a moment to notice.
 
“What's wrong?” He asked alarmed.
 
Kagome stood there crying in his arms, telling him all her problems, and what she felt. She poured her self out to him, crying the whole time with Kouga trying to clam her down and coo her. He smirked as he smelled her hair.
 
“Don't worry about it Kagome. It'll work out in the end. It always does for you right?”
 
Kagome didn't know why those words were so comforting. But she settled for them and cried just a little longer in Kouga's arms.
 
But what neither of them seemed to notice that around the corner there was a fuming half-demon, having heard the whole thing. Why could she go to Kouga and not him? He was always…was, was the keyword there. He fucked that up a long time ago… `Damn it' He cursed silently to him self. He had to find Kat.
 
Kagome stopped and went to her room, searching if any other clothes turned up in this weird place. She couldn't find anything at all. Her clock was weird though, it showed 0:03. What did that mean? Maybe it went on army hours? Who knows, she would leave it alone. Maybe a demon was possessing it...
 
She shrugged. She looked around a pulled out a pen and piece of paper she found. She wrote down all her worries, it was a trick her grandmother taught her before she died. She added the latest one to the list. Why did she felt like she was cheating when she talked to Kouga? And why didn't she go to Inu-Yasha? And why did she want to go to Inu-Yasha? Kagome slumped down, how did one multiply into 3?
 
x-x-DW-x-x
 
Their she was out practicing on the field again. She could see herself as though she was a floating sprit looking back on her life. She looked younger then. It was this again, she knew. Here `he' came. Well she would have called it…'it' but it started to look more like a man. The red shadow, coming up behind her.
 
She watched as her younger self, laughed as he the red shadow grabbed her from the waist and kissed the younger self's cheek. Pulling her away from her practice and into the woods. Blank came and then she saw the little girl, her body too a gray shadow except for the green bow in the back round. Her younger self giving the girl candy.
 
A slap-like noise coming from the room, her younger self turning her head. The older woman-as always with a shadow body- holding the huge brown boomerang. The boy -also shadow body- laying down only his purple hand glowing. The girl's faced seemed a darker gray around the cheeks; Kagome always thought she was blushing.
 
More events with the green bowed girl, the brown boomerang woman, and the purple handed boy. The red shadow there too. Leading the way, as always.
 
A new one popped in there tonight. All of the people were laying there. Their eye's closed; her younger self was no where in sight. She went up to the little girl with the bow. Looking closely green eyes, popped up. She moved to the next one the woman, and brown eyes opened up. The boy was next and violet sprung open. Lastly the red shadow, he always seemed the most important. Slowly golden eyes showed them self, eyes golden like sunshine.
 
Now the trouble began she was back at the beginning in the forest with the red shadow. This was it, they were sitting in a bed of flowers, and he had just finished giving her a kiss. He stood up saying something, she could never tell what he said but by what always happened next she imagined it was hurtful. Soon a pink light shown around her and ripped her away.
 
x-x-END-x-x
 
Inu-Yasha had being dawdling out side Kagome's door. She seemed so… detached when she left the table after dinner, he wanted to go in there but he wasn't sure if she would want to talk to him. They did have that moment outside and it seemed like she didn't want anything to do with him. He sighed, pacing now. Was it her heart remembering and ….
 
A scream pieced though the halls, and rushed into his ears. Making them throb from the high pitched sound. He tried to figurer out where it came from when another one reached his ears and realized it was from the girl whose room her was dawdling in front of. He rushed in and sniffed the air for any other presences. He could only get Kagome's smell. He rushed to her and tried to wake her up it seemed like she was just having a bad dream.
 
Kagome's eyes opened to slowly to see golden eye peering at her with concern. Kagome's eyes widened they were golden, golden like sunshine! She would have screamed again if he didn't speak first.
 
“Are you alright?” He asked badly trying to hide the concern in his voice. Kagome blinked. Why did Inu-Yasha sound so scared?
 
“I'm…I'm fine. Sorry, I just had a nightmare.”
 
Inu-Yasha smiled at her. “No need to be sorry, it's not your fault.” He stood up from where he was squatting by the bed. He started for the door, but stopped mid way. He opened his mouth to talk but Kagome spoke first.
 
“Can I talk to you?”
 
His eyebrow rose in confusion but he nodded, and shut the door anyway. He walked past the bed to grab the chair and sat in it back wards.
 
“What's on your mind?”
 
Kagome could feel the blush creep up to her cheeks. She had to admit, he was quite handsome, and though sometimes gruff he was very nice to her. His golden eyes were sparkling at her, his two sliver triangles twitching ready to pick up any syllable she uttered. She smiled.
 
“I…Well don't… don't think it's funny but for some reason I trust you. Why? I don't know, but I never told anyone this and why tell you who knows but I just got to get off my chest.” And be for Inu-Yasha could get any perverted thing from her last comment she said. “Any keep you mind out of the gutter, I heard you and the leacher are good friends.”
 
Kagome told him about the dream. About how it came to her every night. About how she felt so complete in her dreams, that it was her family. How the red shadow seemed to love her but then in the end always hurt her. And the new progress on it how a new one came, and they seemed less shadow-y now that she thought about.
 
She ended up crying, when he asked her `what do you mean hurts you?' She told him about the agonizing pink light that always surrounded her at the end and it felt like her heart was being crushed right inside of her. When she started to cry he turned the chair around, he looked worried. She was sitting up and jumped into his lap, and she wondered if he would push her back down. But he held her, somehow it felt so right to lie in his arms and cry.
 
x-x-x-x
 
When Kagome fell asleep again he walked out of the room, to find Kat standing there. He gave a questioning look.
 
“Making sure you didn't hurt her any further.”
 
He hung his head as slowly replied. “Kat… You heard her. It's coming back, you have to help me. Please, just help me make it right!”
 
If Kat didn't know any better, she would think that a tear ran down his right cheek. Her eyes widened a tad bit, he only cried once before and that's when she almost died.
 
x-x-x-x
 
Hola, people. That is the end of the chapter. Sorry for the long update time, it's been like 3 weeks or something.
Kat: Don't be sorry no one reviewed.
 
Probably because SOMEONE forgot to put the thanks in last chapter, no naming anyone though. *Lamely tries to act as though she is rubbing her nose, but is pointing at Kat*
 
Kat: *Hits authoress on the head with her math book*
 
Ow! How did you get that its summer time!
 
Kat: Summer school
 
You go to summer school.
 
Kat*Hits her in the head again.* No…*whistles*