InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The DollHouse ❯ Chapter 4 So the Journey Begins ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hullo People. Thanks for all the wonderful reviews!
 
Kat: Some one is in a happy mood.
 
Sorry some people like to be happy!
 
Kat: You've been watching too much Secret of Mana Theater.
 
So what!
 
Kat: *rolls eyes* Anyways, The authoress is also posting this on fan fiction.net too.
 
More Reviews!!!
 
Kat: Anyways, Her name's the same. (Xia-chan) Don't blame it for like plagiarism or something.
 
@@@@
Chapter 4
So the Journey Begins
@@@@
 
Dawn cracked and Kagome awoken to the new day. She stretched before the memory of last night's events swept though her head. She could hardly believe it, she had broke down and cried. Twice! And blabbed so much of her thoughts and feeling to Inu-Yasha... and well Kouga. Sort of. She really didn't want to face him again. Would he give her strange looks? Would he even care? She scribbled the new worries on to her list. Though her grandma's technique didn't seem to work well.
 
She fixed up her clothes and combed her hands though her hair. She looked a little better. She shook her head slightly. She scudded down the steps and into the kitchen where only Keade was found. Kagome cocked her neck around the corners to see if there was anyone else in the room. Her brow raised in confusion something she picked up form Inu-Yasha in a matter of mere hours.
 
“Where is every one?” Kagome questioned.
 
“They are preparing.” Keade replied.
 
“For what?” Kagome countered. She had no clue what was there to prepare for. Kagome her Keade mutter; `I swear that boy would forget his head if it wasn't attached to his shoulder.' Kagome's brow only went higher causing her to inwardly giggle. She couldn't help it, if Inu-Yasha was here he would be proud.... Of what? She sighed, where that had come from.
 
“Dear did you hear me?” She was snapped out of her thoughts at Keade's voice.
 
“Hun?” Kagome said, and grimaced at the un lady like sound that she just gave. The eyebrow thing was okay, it would be good to mock Inu-Yasha with but the grunt-like unintelligible sounds too. Now that wasn't something a young lady should make let alone the `most powerful priestess'. Kagome grimaced again. She was taking that way to far, `I bet it's another one of Inu-Yasha's famous traits'
 
“I said that you are leaving today. You are going out to capture Kenija now that you are here, we can gain on him and kill him.”
 
“Oh!” Kagome replied. She was so short said this morning. “I'll go and get my things.” Kagome ran up to her room. She pulled open the closet and saw her older book bag. Her mother had surprised her with a new one. Saying something. Kagome tapped her finger on her chin. What did she say? Hmm. It didn't matter now. She grabbed the bag, then exposed it`s contents. Inside was a first aid kit, some old school books, some canned food, and tons of ramen. It seemed to be fresh. She shrugged, it could be useful. She packed her list in and the pen. She pulled it on her back and rushed down the steps. She stuck her head in the kitchen and saw Keade sitting there sipping tea.
 
She left and ventured out side she saw most of the group sitting around a fire. Logs used as chairs, Kagome could see Inu-Yasha and Yura were missing. She silently fumed. She walked over put a cheery smile on her face and sat down by Kat. She felt as though people were staring at her. She looked around. She sighed and tried to ignore it, but she couldn`t finally she gave up and screamed “WHAT!?”
 
“First when did you change? And where did the backpack come from.” Sango spoke up.
 
Kagome looked down, and shrieked jumping up as she did so. When did she change into her preppy ass school uniform? God, for some reason she hated it since that one week. She just came back from visiting America, and for some reason she couldn't stand to even look at it.
 
“What the hell was the fucking screaming about!” Kagome turned to look up the two missing member's finally arrived. Kagome could see Yura running behind him. “Ugh...” She cried sliding back down onto the log. “I might just hurl”
 
“Keh, Wench what the fuck is all the screaming about!” Kagome continued to ignore him and deiced to answer Sango's question instead. “Well I found the backpack in my room, with tons of supplies and....”
 
“Wench you still didn't answer my question!” Still bypassing Inu-Yasha. “And I just realized I changed I was in my regular outfit till I found the backpack.”
 
Inu-Yasha was becoming very pissed off wheatear or not he was trying to patch stuff up this was fucking annoying. She screamed and when he asks why she ignores him! What the fuck!
 
“Bitch! What...” Kagome gave him the coldest glare ever. If looks could kill... She slowly stood up, he raised his eyebrow was she shaking?
 
“Ass hole” Kagome started stepping over to Inu-Yasha. No one called her a bitch, only the red shadow thing! “My name is Kagome! Got it! When you can address me as my name KAGOME! K-A-G-O-M-E! Then I will answer you ass. I hate this dumb ass outfit since America! Now shut the hell up. And by the way, I'm NOT you bitch, or Kouga's or anyone else's! There is only one man who can call me his bitch and I don't remember him so back you ass off!”
 
Everyone stood widened eye why had Kagome gone off like that. On Inu-Yasha in the least. She wasn't acting her self. Why snap at him? He wasn't even calling her `his', she just went off like that. Kagome stomped away. “Call me when we are ready to leave! Oh and Inu-Yasha... SIT!”
 
When Kagome was out of ear shot, Yura and Kat rushed over to Inu-Yasha. “Why would she do that to him?” Yura asked angrily. “He has been though enough.” she said quietly. Miroku shook his head. “That wasn't her. It was a reaction. Everyone here should know from what.” They nodded eyes falling on Inu-Yasha.
 
Yura looked enraged. “You people keep you comments and accusing eyes away from him. You're supposed to be his friends! You are all bastards! Lying cheating Bastards. Most of you don't even talk to him anymore! He has been though enough. He might take it but I`m not I`m tired of you people putting the blame on him! You all screwed up in life! I don`t know why she is so important! You just need someone to blame. With Naraku gone there was no one left, so you put it all on him! He was trying to help! Fuck off you're just too...to hell most words are too nice for you! You don`t want to look at your faults! It`s always him!”
 
Tears were welling up in her eyes. She helped Inu-Yasha off the ground, looked back and stuck her nose up and them. “Come on.” She ushered Inu-Yasha. He smiled. “Thanks. I have finally found a true friend.” The group's eyes were wide but Miroku's was the widest.
 
x-x-x-x
 
They had been on the road for some time. Miroku guessed they only had a few good hours left of sunlight. He sighed he felt hurt at Yura and Inu-Yasha's words. But they were true. He looked around. Every one's head hung just a little lower. He sighed; Inu-Yasha's statement stung him the hardest. The name-calling he was used to but he couldn't handle it. `Thanks. I have finally found a true friend.' It rung in his head.
 
He had been a bad friend, anything went wrong they did blame it on him, but how could he look down on him at a time like that! When he needed someone to be there for him. He felt bad, he was the one who rubbed salt in his wounds kicked him while he was down, and he had beaten the dead horse. It wasn't if he just sat there and looked on he was a part of it.
 
He pulled from his thoughts and examined the group. Inu-Yasha and Yura in front. Kagome and Sango behind them. Was Kagome fuming? Must she must have been mad from before. Kouga was next to him, Shippo on his shoulder. Then covering the end was Kat and Sukki.
 
Gods Miroku had forgotten about them, they must have felt the worst. Yes, He and Inu-Yasha were friends but to Kat he was the big brother she never had, and to Sukki he was almost her father figure. They must feel ten times worse then him. He was such a selfish one-mind monk.
 
Sukki stopped. Dead in her tracks eyes dulling over. Kat looked alarmed taking in a deep breath. Her eyes widened, “Inu-Yasha!!” She screamed. He was back there in a flash. They were talking something along the lines of `You smell it don't you?' He rushed over there, Yura was there first though.
 
Inu-Yasha bent down to Sukki. His eyes widening. “Come on.” He said. He grabbed Sukki. “Yura can you help the others?” She rolled her eyes but gave short fine. She wasn't very happy about it. Kat and Inu-Yasha - Sukki in his arms- took off running.
 
“What's happening?” She gave Miroku the evil eye for asking but replied anyway. “Well, a there seems to be tons of blood up a head, and the rotten stench of spider demons and Kenija. But Wolf-Breath over there hasn't noticed yet. Anyways they ran ahead, and Inu-Yasha wanted me to stay here and tell you incase you hard asses have a heart and actually want to help him.”
 
x-x-x-x
 
They were well into the fight, and tons of spider demons had been slain. There was over 50 when the rest got there who knows how many there was before Inu-Yasha got there. They had shortened the number down to 10 but they seemed to be the strongest. Everyone fought hard but still getting no where. They were ganging up and people and Inu-Yasha was no where insight, most likely the strongest of the group. Kagome shot one with a purifying arrow. She went over and carefully aimed her shot. She wished she could just learn the stupid trick already and learn Energy balls.
 
She let go of the arrow and it zinged though the air, hitting and killing yet another one with a sickening sizzle. She went to aim another when one jumped on her and she had to bat it away with the pole before she could have the time to shoot and arrow off and kill it. She kept backing up, when one slammed her into a wall. She could feel it coming closer until suddenly it felt like it was gone. She looked up to see Kouga wrestling with it. He looked fine and able to handle it she went to were two of them were ganging up on Sango. She took two arrows, suddenly feeling confident, she pulled back and aimed, praying she wouldn't miss her target.
 
The two arrows flew in the air with much vigor, slicing the two. A sizzling sound heard as they demons shrieked in pain at purifying energy surging though them. Soon they bubbled down to nothing. Sango looked relieved. Kagome killed four; the others might have killed some too. The highest the number could be as 6.
 
Kat and Sukki ran up looking for more. Miroku made it back, Yura and Kouga following in tow. They were all gone, but where was Inu-Yasha? A crash was heard as though someone just crashed threw a wall. The group rushed to the sound, and Inu-Yasha was there.
 
You could hardly recognize him. He was torn and bloody, scratches adorned his arms and face. One leg was ripped deeply and blood oozed out of it. He was sweating uncontrollably. His hair sticking to him. He coughed up a small pile of blood, forced himself to stand. He brandished his sword, and with a war cry ran back into the room charging.
 
“What the hell is he doing?” Kagome and Yura cried at the same time. Giving each other matching evil glare's as the group rushed in the room. They came just in time Inu-Yasha being thrown into another wall. The demon had a huge spider body, only with human head. But he had as many eyes as a real spider. Kagome looked closer at it and saw that it was a woman. A snake like tongue slithered out, and back in the same fashion as a snake.
 
“You will be ssssuch a fine treat for me. Quite a handsssome one too.” The spider's eerie voice seethed, holding out on her`s'.
 
Kagome rushed over to Inu-Yasha, was in a bag shape Kagome looked closer to see his eyes were a little dilated and it looked as though he couldn't concentrate and he was about to slip unconscious. Kagome yelled the new information to Miroku.
 
x-x-x-x
 
They had taken care of the spider, they didn't notice before but Inu-Yasha had done tons of damage to her. She was killable in one swipe, Kat sliced her deeper and the spider demon shrieked before her body went limp and she didn't move. It must have been easier after Inu-Yasha half killed her, Kat guessed she was pretty agile, and would have been faster and stronger had they arrived when the fight first started.
 
“I should go get medicine for him. I know where to go.” Sango said. Miroku opted to go with her. The too took off on Kirara, Sango's demon cat.
 
Yura, Kat and Sukki rushed off to find some firewood, and food. They would probably have to stay the night. Inu-Yasha's wounds would be healed in the morning. Despite the fact Kagome bandage him up much to his displeasure.
 
Inu-Yasha looked so uncomfortable. He looked to Kagome, and with pleading eyes in a slow hoarse whisper he asked “Can I lay my head on your lap?” Kagome looked hesitant but allowed him to do so, he smiled as she shifted for him and he laid his head down. “You know Kagome.” He started. “You smell nice. Really.”
Inu-Yasha closed his eyes not noticing Kagome's eyes dulled over in a deep pink. Kouga did neither he was brooding over how he got to be in his woman's lap! It just wasn't right or fair that was twice!
 
x-x-x-x
 
Kagome was sitting there the little green bowed girl was there too. The red shadow was there lying in her lap. She blushed as it said “You smell nice, Kagome” She looked down at the human lying at her lap. There was a black hair violet eyed man there. Eyes closed and sweating, he was poisoned too and for some reason her mind shouted `This is Inu-Yasha!'
 
She looked down, and it was faded again. The red shadow was back and the human's figure was disappearing into the red shadow. She tried to stop it from going but she couldn't as the boy faded away, a tear fell from her eye as though she was crying for him as though he had died.
 
x-x-End-x-x
 
Kagome looked up, teardrops falling onto Inu-Yasha's face. His hoarse voice chimed in “Are you okay?” She smiled and nodded. “I can't remember why I was crying in the first place.”
 
“Well stop it. I hate when girls cry.” She nodded and wiped the tears away. “Good” he said gruffly.
Sango rushed in with the medicine. Had it been that long? Kagome looked up to see Kouga in the corner brooding. Most likely because she showed Inu-Yasha some compassion and he did a great wrong which she knew nothing about. She sighed she hoped with time the rest of the people would forgive him.
 
x-x-x-x
End!
 
Kat: Well if that isn't confuzzle-ing.
 
Well it's all a part of the big plan and I can't expose any of it for 3 to 4 more Chapters!
 
Kat: Ha! I know what happens!
 
You're my muse you helped create the story!
 
Kat: Still!
 
Anyways, review! I'll give you a cookie if you review! (and leave you e-mail address if your not signed on (that always happens to me))