InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The DollHouse ❯ Chapter 11 Will love Conquer? ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Argh. Sorry for the long update time, but my never fail reviews from Araki didn't come, which got me worried. I hope she's okay, anyways thanks to my reviews, especially `forgot my login…' who misses the story. I'm really sorry, but I had tons of stuffs to do for school. School brings up another issues, this story has to be finished before school. Which I start on August 23rd, also this story should only have about 5 chapters left.
 
Kat: Oi, I can already hear you, `Noooo!' Well shut up, she'll be starting another story soon, gessh. `When All Else Fails,' and `To Act in Love' will be starting some time between August 5th or August 12th. `Heated.' Her Four part lemon series will becoming out sometime within 2 weeks. So don't blubber...
 
You always are so mean! But she's right, so don't fret. But updates on either of them will be, slow. Except `Heated' which is planned on being ended before school starts. Its three lemons, The KouxKat one from the story, a MirxSan one in modern day, which has some comedy in it too, and InuxKag one which is sneaky, and funny. And a special surprise as the lastest lemon, it has an odd pairing to it but I love it.
 
Kat: Lets get on to the Chapter; we don't want to hear your horny fantasies.
 
---x---
Chapter 11
 
Can love conquer…again?
---o---
 
Inu-Yasha had been on edge, it was quite scary for her feared that Kagome was dead. And he also started his addiction up again, making him even more paranoid and edgy. He was jumping at every one, but Shippo and Yura. They were the only ones who could touch him, and the longer Kagome was away, the more Shippo jumped into Adulthood, taking care of Inu-Yasha as he went into another breakdown. But this time it was different because no one blamed him, and Shippo started taking care of him right off, the last time it was two weeks before Shippo done something.
 
The group had kept there difference at least 10 feet away from Inu-Yasha at all times, even when walking. Though when Shippo coaxed Inu-Yasha into resting everyone stayed out of the 50 feet bubble that had formed around Inu-Yasha. It was scary though, when they left in Inu-Yasha's bubble, there would always be a red stain to the ground, and the group knew what was happening and it was already too late to stop it.
 
Shippo may have been the only one to stop him, and it didn't look like it. Shippo sighed, and left Inu-Yasha's shoulder Yura shaking her head and following Shippo. And automatically the group looked down at Inu-Yasha's hands they were crimson, caked with Inu-Yasha's blood, it was only a matter of time before he would go out to the forest to draw more blood from himself, for they all knew. Inu-Yasha's demon side was calling for his blood to spill.
 
For everyone knows that dog demons mate for life, and they know who their soul mate is. So when one's soul mate is token or dies, the demon has a great loss. But sometimes there is a second soul mate. But Inu-Yasha's demon side was going though his great loss, as the human side was going though depression, and of course the demon knew this. And taunted Inu-Yasha, `You're a half demon, and you've found your soul mate and you lost her again. She's dead, and it's all you fault!'
 
Leaving Inu-Yasha fighting a battle between his human blood, who wanted to live and the demon blood that want to have him spill his own blood in a slow and painful death. And the demon blood was stronger, much stronger than the human's blood will. So Inu-Yasha was slowly giving in and last time they had just reached him, but if the hands were crimson in public then they may not have enough time.
 
When Inu-Yasha stopped all of the violating the silent contract not to get with in ten feet of him, “It's Kenija…” Inu-Yasha said, “and… and Kagome.”
 
They all looked up, and sitting on a hill was a castle, which like the minions Kenija had sent out before reeked of death and decay that any human nose could smell it.
 
---x---
 
“Come on Kagome!” Kenija called, dragging her up to him for he ran much faster than she did. Kagome nodded and tried hard to keep running but her legs were killing her, and she was out of breath. She felt as she would faint, “Ken…Kenija. Wai… Wait up.” Kagome said though pained pants. Kenija stopped, and picked her up bridle style. “We need to get out of here.” Kagome looked around to where she was for the first time. They seemed to be in a warehouse, it had boxes and types of machinery, big metal doors. “They will be coming soon, I locked them out. Hopefully, I can make it back to the exit I snuck in though before they come.”
:: Crash, Rumble, BOOM::
 
Kenija stopped, sliding a little Kagome still in his arms, holding on for dear life to Kenija as he was her life support, the only thing that could keep her alive. Because for there in front of them stood the people who had kidnapped her, they man named Inu-Yasha, with the sliver hair golden eyes, and dog ears, Kouga the high pulled pony tail and the blue eyes which seemed to look straight though her, and who she guessed Miroku was the last man with a short pony tail. Girls clattered around them dress like sluts off the streets. She gasped and hid her face in Kenija's chest.
 
---x---
If you haven't guessed by now Kagome is yet again in another trance, and I will be flipping in and out of Kagome's trance. So when it's Kagome's Trace there will be a ---kt--- and when it's out side of her little spell, it'll be ---wh---, what really happening.
---wh---
 
Inu-Yasha stood there his sword out and flared, he had used his wind tunnel and broke straight into the castle, only to see Kenija running with Kagome. But what had really hurt him was Kagome was hanging on to him, she looked like she didn't need him anymore, Kenija was the only thing that mattered and no matter how much he would try she would pass him off as everyone else did, as though he was worth nothing.
 
His demonic blood was growing stronger though he held Tetsuiga, it was the spell and with the spell caster here it only strengthened it. Inu-Yasha could hear his demon side, it was growling at him. `You see, she likes some one else some one better, and you know. Now drop the sword, and we can run of killing everyone and everything until killed, and your Kagome will live happily ever after. So just drop the sword.'
 
Inu-Yasha's gripped only tightened, he wasn't going to let the bastard have Kagome without a fight, and he wasn't going to run and go die. He wasn't giving up his life, `She still loves you.' the small voice of his human side came, the human was losing and losing horrible bloody battle that raged inside of him. He felt as that was the last time he would ever hear the human voice, as he felt his hair grow a little bit longer.
 
---kt---
 
Kagome watched them, they seemed to just be looking over them. “Just let us go!” Kagome screamed, “Please.” She started crying, Kenija cooed her, not taking his eyes off of Inu-Yasha and crew. “You've had your fun, you kept her for two months. Please let her go back to her family.”
 
The men's face's angered, “Never, she's our bitch now!” Inu-Yasha said, Kouga nodded in reply, “Get your own scum. You know she likes it, she's a little whore and she wouldn't have it any other way. Because after you `rescue' her, she run back asking for us to do all the pleasurable things she screams about every night.” Kagome's eye went wide and she blushed.
 
Kenija looked down at her, and she looked up at him with teary eyes, “It…It that the truth?” He asked, Kagome looked away and said in a hesitant voice, “I…I don't remember what happened.” Kenija looked up back at the foes, “See. She loves me, she'll never love any of you.”
 
Miroku spoke up this time, “Is your love true for him?” Kagome nodded, “Of course I love him with all my heart! I could never love anyone else.” The group only laughed, and one girl whispered something into Miroku's ear. He grinned, as she whispered then frowned, and when she was done he spun and slapped her to the ground. Only after Miroku turned around did the others go to help her.
 
“Don't you hurt her! You bastards!!” Kagome and Kenija gasped a little, though Kagome blushed she had never cursed before. She didn't like it, after this she would never use it again. “You should all leave I hate you all!”
 
---wh---
 
“Just let us go” Kagome screamed, “Please!” The group looked at her, Kenija replied in deep evil voice, “You see I'm having my fun with her, I'll just keep her for two more months.”
 
“Never! She's Inu-Yasha's bitch now!” Kouga remarked, it got him a weird stare but they didn't take their eyes off of Kenija who know what could be up those sleeves. “Find your own scum! I love her and you can't do anything about that, for she loves me too and came over the power of the Shikon Jewel.
 
Kagome's eyes went wide and she blushed, “Is it the truth?” Kenija asked, stuttering a little. Kagome looked away and said in a hesitant voice, `I…I don't remember what happened.” Kenija looked back up, with a laugh. “See! She loves me, she could never love a hanyou like you.”
 
Inu-Yasha stopped, he was holding in his breath waiting for Kagome's answer, as everyone else. They wanted to know, what happened to her. She wasn't acting herself, Miroku spoke up this time, “Is your love true for him?” Kagome nodded, “Of course I love him with all my heart! I could never love anyone else.” Everyone's eyes went wide, none wider than Inu-Yasha's. The demon voice was screaming at him, `She confirms it, just drop the sword, drop the sword!!!'
 
Sango walked up behind Miroku, “I know what's wrong with Kagome,” Miroku gave a smile, “She's under Kenija's spell, but I don't know how to break her from it.” Miroku smile disappeared, and her turned around to her. He was going to ask Sukki about maybe breaking the spell, when Kagome yelled, “Don't you hurt her! You bastards!!” Kagome and Kenija gasped a little, though Kagome blushed as If she never cursed before. “You should all leave I hate you all!”
 
::Clash::
That was it, the sound of metal hitting stone. All eyes were on Inu-Yasha. His hair had grown about a good twelve inches, in the time of the little talk with Kenija. He had also started devolving little purple marks, on either side of his face, eyes flashing from gold to green, white to red.
 
---kt---
 
Inu-Yasha had dropped his sword, clanging loudly on the ground, Kenija had put her down know. She could see how long his hair had gotten, his eyes, and the marks on his cheeks, coming in ragged. She could see his group members step away from him, one of the `sluts' with blonde hair and huge boobs, with holding back to little children, but they slipped away from her. The girl grabbed his sword, and the boy was talking into his ear.
 
The girl was trying to make him make a fish around the sword, and when she did she held her hands on his, a stuffed animal… no it was a peanut was in the middle being squashed. And then as Inu-Yasha's eye's flashed, so did her surrounds. Instead of a warehouse, it seemed more like a stone castle and there clothes went from modern to Sengoku Jidai era. And the faces of her captors, went from angry and evil, to scared and hurt.
 
Then she felt like her ears popped, and she could hear what the kids were saying, “Come on, Inu-Yasha.” The girl was wailing, the boy was crying hysterically into Inu-Yasha's ear, she could only pick out one thing, “Come on. I've lost mamma, can't you stay sane Papa??” That's when tears hit her, and her world came back. She was in the Sengoku Jidai era with her good friends, and her boy friend (she hoped), trying to fight off an evil which kidnapped her.
 
---wh---
 
Kagome looked over to Inu-Yasha. He was breaking out of control, and the kids were hanging on for dear life. She ran over to him, and looked over at Kenija. He was laughing, and laughing. Tears were running down her eyes, “How can you laugh? Are you really that cruel? Are you heartless?” Kagome asked, shockingly. Kenija laughed more, “Oh, I'm being merciful, but since you asked.”
 
Inu-Yasha started to trash wildly, well more wild than before. Poor Shippo and Sukki were flung over the place, Shippo landed hard on the wall. Kagome's eyes went wide, “How. How do you control him?” she asked Kenija. He laughed, until he said “The spell, the others were smart taking off. Now come love and purify my jewel, and I'll let him go. You weren't supposed to wake up.” Kagome took a step hesitantly towards Kenija and Inu-Yasha's trashing stopped a little.
 
Kagome looked back at Inu-Yasha, she wondered if something could break the spell, like the one Kaguya had put on him. A kiss was needed to break that spell, but… she could give it a try. She turned on heel and ran to Inu-Yasha, grasping his fire robe tight. She leaned up to him, she was on her tip-y toes from their height difference, she lean her head in forward and gave him a deep desperate kiss, truth be told she might not remember what happened since her absences but her body longed to kiss him again.
 
But Inu-Yasha didn't respond; only cold laughter came. It was Kenija's laughter, he was laughing at her…again. She broke the kiss, and before she could ask he had answered, “Oh, one little kiss wouldn't break my spell, now I'm tired of you little girl. You have one more chance to march over here and purify this jewel.” Kagome looked at Inu-Yasha, and then to Shippo who still laid unconscious, Sukki huddling over him. She was slipping in and out of consciousness.
 
Kagome rushed over to them, “No! You'll have to kill me first before I help you.” Kenija smirked, “I'll just knock you out, have you unconscious purify the jewel, and then kill you.” Kagome pulled the two little ones together, and put her back towards the on coming threat that was Inu-Yasha.
 
Inu-Yasha's had now completely turned into his full demon from, and was controlled by Kenija. Kagome could hear clashes, and bangs. She turned she could see the rest of the gang fighting demons, that some how appeared, the others most likely went off to fight, and now they couldn't get back to Inu-Yasha and he was coming towards them, full speed.
 
Kagome ducked back down, there was no where to run, and if she could only think to get him busy with her then the kids might be able to run to Sango and Miroku or Sukki can transform, wait why didn't she already? Kagome looked down; Sukki was holding Mr. Peanut tight and shuddering. “Why didn't you transform?” Kagome asked in a hush whisper, “I would have been controlled by Kenija too.” Sukki replied back. Kagome nodded, they didn't need two people going around controlled by Kenija.
 
Kagome looked around, “You two run to Miroku when I say, `Now.'” They both nodded and Kagome stood up, and lunged her self at him, screaming “NOW!” Shippo was reluctant to run, but Sukki dragged him along tears dotting her eyes, as well as Shippo's. Kagome had knocked Inu-Yasha down on the ground, and he opened his eyes. They were golden; Kagome smiled and leaned down to kiss him.
 
His eyes went wide but not because of the kiss, the purple steaks were forming again, and his eyes were flashing. He pushed Kagome off, and crouched down holding his head screaming. Kagome was horrified he was in such pain, Kagome started to run over to him. But he tried to get away, “Run!” He said, panting. “Get away!”
 
Kagome nodded, and walked back and as she turned to run she heard him say “I love you.” That made her want to stop and turn around but she knew if she did then he would catch her and she might be in trouble, but she couldn't resist and there she saw him. Full demon, was charging at her, and as she turned she felt her back burn, and cool blood trickle down.
 
She was in pain and the last thing she heard before she passed out, was a very inhuman cry ringing though the air.
 
---x---
 
Kagome tried to open her eyes, but when she did it was out of focus, and she decided just to keep them shut. Her back was burning, as she felt something cool being poured down on it. It felt like water running, down it and then she felt hands on her back, causing her more pain. She couldn't remember what happened, and then the memory's flooded her head. Inu-Yasha in full demon form had clawed at her back; she wondered what other injuries he had given her as she lied there in pain, her blood trickling down.
 
She felt hands on her back, soft and slowly making their way across her back, with a dry towel dabbing where the blood had caked, she wondered how everyone else had gotten back, they probably had Sango fly her home, and the rest walked back. She wondered where Inu-Yasha was, she hadn't listened to him she had too look back to see if he was okay, and she got it. She sighed, causing the person above her to acknowledge her. She hoped they left her alone, and didn't ask questions.
 
She could feel bandages, wrapping around her. She was puzzled for to put them around her they would have to lift her up and Keade was not strong enough to do it her self, she would need help. Maybe Kat was helping her, or maybe Kat was doing it. Kat would talk to her though, but it didn't matter. Kagome felt like it would be nice to talk to someone, but not like they had when at the hot springs, a nice conversation about what had been going on.
 
“Are you okay? Did I hurt you?”
 
Kagome's eye's opened up; it was Inu-Yasha's voice. She still couldn't see but she willed her eyes to focus on him and turned slightly trying to see him.
 
“Oi! Don't move you'll open the wounds!”
 
Kagome nodded, “Sorry. Its… just…” She said dying off at the end, “Its okay, I'll leave, I'm most likely the last person you would want to talk to you.” Kagome could see his little sadden pout, “Wait! Don't go! Would… Would you stay… with me?” Kagome asked in a whisper.
 
Inu-Yasha moved over toward her, lying so she could see him, “Could you hold me to?” Kagome asked, he hesitated before he responded, “Will you be okay? With you back?” Kagome nodded and he pulled her in to his lap, before adjusting her so she wouldn't hurt her back.
 
They stayed in an awkward silence till Kagome asked, “What happened,” He looked sad, then turned away so her didn't have to look at her, “After I… I… Well I was broke from Kenija's control, for a little and went on him, but Dawn appeared out of no where, and after I sliced her up, Kenija fled. But not before he broke into me again, and sent me after you again. But Sukki, threw my sword at me, and when he was father away, I turned back, Sango already had Kirara take you back.”
 
It was silent again, before he whispered to her, “I'm sorry, Kagome. I've haven't done anything good to you, I always hurt you. I'm sorry, I don't deserve you.” He laid her down, so her back wouldn't hurt her, and took off.
 
---x---
 
There's the chapter, hoped you like it. Sorry I had tons of writers block. It's been so long, and it took me three days to write this but the more reviews I get the more I'll want to write, so anyways here you go!
 
Kat: She just wants you to tell her how she's doing, and she most likely will updated every other three days again..