InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Experiment ❯ Four - Inuyasha ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha characters.
 
 
Four - Inuyasha
I've been told that, today, I'm going to be talking to someone new. To be honest, I'm excited and scared senseless at the same time. Excited because it's someone new. Scared because I've never met them before.
 
All last night, she was on my mind. She looked younger than everyone else who worked here. She also looked at me as if she knew me and didn't freak out over my ears.

”Inuyasha,” Mr. Connelly appeared at my door. “It's time.”
 
I was led to a different room from usual. In that room, sitting in two of the only three seats in the room were Mr. Higurashi and Kagome. She was looking at her hands, twiddling her thumbs nervously. Mr. Connelly walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. Mr. Higurashi looked up at me and smiled.
 
“Take a seat.” He said, gesturing to the only available seat. I sat down obediently. “I'm sure you've already met my daughter, Kagome?”
 
His daughter? Woah…
 
“Um, yes. We've already met.” I say, unsure of what else I'm supposed to say. Mr. Higurashi stands up.
 
“Well, I'll leave you two alone to talk.” He says and walks out of the room, leaving Kagome and I alone. What am I supposed to do now?
 
~~~~~~~~~
I'll make this quick because my tea is ready. I'm sorry this is so short, I will try and make the rest longer but with exams I don't know how long they will actually be. Please review!!