InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Flower Girl ❯ Pleasure ( Chapter 90 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pleasure

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of Inuyasha.

A/N: This chapter is a bit limey, so be warned. Anyone who doesn't wish to read it can skip to the next chapter with no problems.

---oOo---

Inuyasha looked up from where he'd been sitting at the back of the gathering, and pinned his gaze on Kagome. She looked so happy - and amazingly, although Sesshoumaru's face held his usual bland, calm look, you could tell that he was happy, as well. It flowed from his aura, rather than his expression.

Despite the fact that he was happy himself with Kanna, this day was still an unpleasant one in some ways for him... watching Kagome marry his brother had not been easy. He still loved her, and probably always would... and though it pained him a bit, he was still happy that she was so obviously happy herself.

He wanted her to always be happy - as he turned his gaze on his brother and met his eyes, understanding seemed to flow between them, and Sesshoumaru nodded to him, just a tiny movement... but still, understood, and appreciated.

He would make sure that Kagome always looked that way - glowing and joyous.

Sesshoumaru held his brother's gaze for one long moment, and then looked up at the sky, noting, with a pleased expression, the gradual darkening of the sky. It would soon be time - and, with an inward sigh, he was glad of that. It had taken all his control over the months since he had decided to wed his miko, to keep himself from taking her beforehand.

He'd wanted her so badly, and now... now, he would not be dishonoring either of them by taking her, since she belonged solely to him - finally.

He smiled inwardly as he thought of the small surprise that would be waiting in their rooms, and wondered idly if she'd remember the meaning of the flower he'd had scattered all over the room, and the futon.

Knowing her, she probably will, he thought, and once more looked down at her, a hot rush going through him as he thought to the activities that still lay ahead.

Once again, he eyed the horizon and felt something within himself tighten...

Soon, my little one... soon.

Kagome felt his gaze linger on her, and shivered, excitement and fear roiling through her. She could feel her body tightening, virginal timidity wreaking havoc on her, and she almost just wished he'd pull her up and announce they were retiring for the evening - at least then they could just get it over with.

Then there was the other side that wanted to run and hide... and one part of her that was looking forward to becoming his wife in body as well as name.

With all those conflicting emotions running through her, it was a wonder she hadn't passed out.

As dusk finally passed into night, Sesshoumaru stood, pulling his bride up with him, and the gathering grew quiet as everyone faced the Lord and his new Lady.

He looked around the shiro's southern gardens, pleased with the way it looked, and then nodded to the people celebrating his marriage.

"Please, continue to enjoy the celebrations. It is time for my new bride and I to retire... we will see you all in the morning." As cheers broke out, Sesshoumaru led a very flushed Kagome away, heading for their rooms...

"There is nothing to fear, Kagome... this one would never do anything to hurt you," he said, baritone voice low and soothing - seductive... and she blushed deeper as it sent a shiver down her spine.

"That's easy for you to say, Sesshoumaru - you've done this before, but I haven't." She sighed as his hand tightened around hers. "I don't mean it like that, you know... and I'm not afraid that you're going to hurt me, at least... not deliberately. But it hurts girls the first time, no matter what... and I'm nervous."

He led her into their chambers, and closing the doors, then turned and looked at her with a frown. "What causes this nervousness?" He could tell from her voice that it wasn't simply fear of the pain of losing her virginity.

She looked at him for a moment, then looked down. "I... well... it's just that... I don't know what I'm doing, Sesshoumaru... I'll probably disappoint you, you know," she whispered, shame manifesting in her voice, and in her scent, and Sesshoumaru's frown deepened for a moment, before smoothing out.

Holding out his hand, he said, "Come, wife. There is something this one wishes for you to see."

She took his hand, a bit hesitantly, and allowed him to pull her further into the room, and she gasped as she stepped forward towards the futon, and her eyes glued themselves to what lay across it, and all over the room.

Red poppies... she flushed, and trembled, unable to look up at her new husband.

"Do you know, Kagome, what they signify?" he asked, his voice deepening even further, almost sinfully rich as it flowed over her.

"P-pleasure," she stammered softly.

"Yes. Pleasure." He moved towards her, then, and tugged her into him, reaching one hand down to lift her flushed visage to meet his eyes. "They are a vow, and a promise - you will only know pleasure from my touch, never pain. Do not doubt me in this..." he trailed off, then lowered his lips to hers, softly possessing her mouth with his own as she whimpered.

After a few moments he lifted his head, and studied her sweet face. "I could never harm you, Kagome... I can not stand the mere thought of you in pain, let alone by my hands, so wipe the fear from your mind, and accept the pleasure in its place."

"But..." she started, he cut her off.

"I know that there is pain the first time - but there will not be for you. I am well aware of how to take care of this problem. Trust me..."

She stared into his eyes for a moment, and then relaxed with a small smile, and a nod. "I do trust you, Sesshoumaru. And I love you, too. Thank you for such a beautiful wedding... I'll never forget it."

He reached up a hand, and pulled the pins from her hair, allowing the heavy, scented mass to fall around her shoulders, then ran a clawed hand tenderly through it.

"It is still difficult for this one to speak of emotions so casually, wife... however," he sighed, and his eyes drifted back to hers from where he had been staring at her raven locks, "I... love you, as well."

Her eyes flooded with tears, and one hand flew up to cover her mouth. "Oh! Sesshoumaru... that's the first time you've said that..." her voice broke off as she choked up, and he pulled her closer as he nuzzled into her silken hair, inhaling her scent, a low, pleased growl rumbling from his chest.

"I... will never be one to speak of it often, Kagome," he whispered in her ear as he pressed a light kiss to the shell of it, "but that will never change the reality of what is in my heart - and that is you. There will never be another - for either of us, I would have it no other way... and you could never disappoint me, no matter what you did."

Kagome nodded softly, then pulled in a deep breath, before slowly letting it out, and stepping away from her husband's arms, she bravely set her hand to her obi, and began to undress, as Sesshoumaru's gaze swept over her hungrily.

Within moments, the only things heard from the room were soft sighs and moans...

All sounds of pleasure - and none of pain.

---oOo---

Second author's note: I know some people wanted a lemon, but it just didn't fit with this story, for my part, I just didn't feel the need for one here. My new Sess/Kag three-shot, A Winter Wish, will have a lemon for those who want to read one, but as for this fic, well... it ain't happening. Sorry.

Amber