InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Game ❯ Enter Lord Iyo ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

****************

Enter Lord Iyo

****************

Kagome, as best as he could tell, was now drenched and her head was bobbing left and right with the wind. The demon holding her was a dark forest-green with a brown cape that billowed under Kagome's head hitting her in the face every time a large gust came about. The other was short and very hard to see, it almost seemed that he was the same color as the sky at some times. As if a dark puke gray.

Lightning struck the side of the mountain off to the left. Boulders flowed down the side of it, like a water fall, into the valley of dormant trees below. When Inu-Yasha gazed back up at the next flash of lightning to see where they were going, all he could see for miles was the endless hurricane that circled among him. He jumped down into the needle like branches around the area he last saw them to look for prints, pick up a sent, anything. But mud washed around his feet and sheets of water poured upon him. Inu-Yasha had for once lost track of Kagome.

CRACK! Inu-Yasha threw his fist through a withered tree. BOOM! Thunder crashed and rumbled all about him.

CRACK!

Flash.

BOOM!

"We did what ye asked of us." Said the smaller demon, "Here, is the girly ye requested, Lord Iyo." Flash, a figure is illuminated in light. It is tall with glowing green eyes. BOOM!

"What shall I do with her, me lord?" Muttered the green one.

"Bind her hands, then throw her in the corner over there." He pointed to an area that was encompassed in complete darkness, but water could be heard dripping somewhere among the lightless corner.

Kagome awoke to the incessant dripping of something on her face. And when she tried to move to brush away the water that was there, she found that her hands were tided behind her. Finally managing to sit up she realized that she was inside of a cave. Slightly lit by a fire; around the fire were two of the ugliest demons she had ever seen. The first one she saw fully, was an ugly green monstrosity. He (At least Kagome thought it was a he.) had yellow-green hair, two glowing red eyes (The right one had a deep gash over it.) and reddish boils upon his hideous mug. He had arms and hands but no legs or feet. He just hovered above the matted dirt of the cave. Suddenly his eyes met Kagome's and she began to shiver with a cold emptiness that filled her. "Eh? Girly ye awake?" Kagome just sat there in fear, that she hopelessly tried to hide. "Eh?" He repeated with a slight laugh.

Now the second evil being turned to face her. This one was very short (almost a third of the size of his companion) and dark gray skin. He had white frizzy hair that stood out on end. Much like an afro but not as thick, almost as if he had been struck with lightning one to many times and it just stuck like that. This one also had what looked to be rusted armor. It one looked her over and whispered something to the other, stood, and left. As that one left, the other floated over to Kagome then dragged her over the fire side.

"Yer a pretty one `ent ye?" He exclaimed after a minute of just staring at her.

"Humph!" was the reply Kagome gave him as she threw her head to one side.

"Rah, stop pestering our guest." Came a falsely friendlier voice. "Go outside. I have another job for you. Obi will fill you in." Rah bowed and hovered silently out the cave entrance. "Now." Said the demon in front of her. He looked like an adult human except for his florescent green eyes. "I hear that you have something I want." His face was now right in front of her's.

Kagome thought of saying, "You really need a Tic-Tac." But instead she sputtered out, "I-I have nothing that would concern you." `This guy is the most human-like, out of all of them. But he still makes me wrench. And what about that job?'

"Oh, But you do." He muttered while reaching toward her. "A certain jewel shard…" His hand still inching closer to where the jewel hung on its chain. Hidden under her shirt. "…the largest of all." Then with demon like reflexes her grabbed the jewel from around her neck tearing the front of her uniform in the process. Not the whole front of her shirt, but it was still noticeable. However this demon didn't seem to care.

Kagome followed the jewel in his hand. It glittered in the fire light, so innocent like. It was dark out side and considerably wet, as if it had been raining earlier.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to use it." He spoke finally. Kagome's eyes betrayed her curiosity of `why'. "Well not just yet anyway. No. I think I'll have some fun first."

The last thing Kagome saw was a hand coming toward to hit her and the last thing she felt was the hard rock meeting with the left side of her face.