InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Harlot ❯ A seductress named Ohyaku ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
heyyyyyyyyyyyy
new chapter.
not much to say..


enjoy :]

________________________________________________________
The realization that the powerful demon before them was their Kagome, took a while to set in.
Out of all people, Kagome, part demon? A SEDUCTRESS DEMON? Ohyaku..??

Kagome was only in her half demon form, giving her some reasoning of what was going on, but considering the fact she had turned demon so fast, she was getting somewhat of a rush from the demon blood, and it didnt help that her demon blood was slowly consuming her human and miko blood.

As she lunged at Naraku, she struck him, causing him to go flying backwards, knocking down about a dozen trees in the process. She laughed at him. Then, she stood straight up, and looked over her shoulder into the forest.

A purity arrow came shooting dead at her.

"KAGOME!!!" Inuyasha screamed. He didnt know if anyone could hear them through the barrier, but when Kagome glanced up he knew you could hear outside of it, or he just screamed louded than he thought.

The arrow's sender was no where in sight, but never the less, they knew she was near. Kagome just reached her arm up, and caught the arrow between two of her fingers, she was still part miko afterall.

Kikyo emerged from the forest, her bow and a new arrow in hand. "What is this?" She asked in her usual cold voice. Kagome laughed, similar to Inuyasha's 'Keh'.

Said Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sango, stood and just stared. They all knew in their gut, this was not going to end well. With Naraku, Kikyo, and a Kagome, with her demon blood slowly taking control of her.

"You call youself a miko? You are pathetic." Kikyo stated, obviously not intimiated by Kagome what so ever. "You are no miko. You allowed yourself to be consumed with this demon. You allowed your soul to be sold. You have no honor....the Shikon No Tama is not safe in your possesion." A deep growl came from deep in Kagomes throat, and only Inuyasha was able to hear it.

"Kikyo!" He screamed, causing another growl to come from Kagome, this one deeper than the last. "Kikyo, stop! She doesnt know whats shes doing! Leave her be!" Inuyasha found himself shaking. It was either Kagome or Kikyo. He was going to either loose one, or both. He looked at Kagome, whose gaze was shifting between him and the undead miko.

"SILENCE INUYASHA! You can not justify her actions! She is weak. A weak miko, and most likley, a weak youkia." Kikyo spat. "I will purify and destroy her, and there will be nothing you can do to stop that." She aimed an arrow at Kagome's heart as she continued. "And..there will be nothing stopping you from redeeming your promise to me..." She let her arrow fly.

Kagome quickly dogged the arrow, without a lot of effort. She stopped a few feet from her friends, allowing a close view of what was happening to her.

Her eyes became darker, almost turning fully black, but never loosing the redish tint. Her fangs, which were already huge compared to how her normal teeth had been, grew larger and longer. She let out a furious growl. Her demon followers quickly appeared behind her, leaving their post of watching Naraku, who was currently in a unconsious state, due to the amount of blows to his head. (your probably forgeting people, Naraku is a hanyou too, not the unstoppable demon everyone makes him out to be.)

Inuyasha knew it was coming. This was it. Kagome, well, Ohyaku, was going to destroy Kikyo. "It might be for the best Inuyasha.." Miroku said, inturupting his thoughts. "What are you talking about?" He asked, more calmly than anyone had expected. "Lady Kikyo should be resting, not walking amongst the living." He looked at his friend, who nodded, knowing he was right. "And if she is layed to rest," Sango relized, "Kagome will gain part of the soul she is missing. Her human soul." Inuyasha knew they were both right. Allowing Kikyo to walk amongst them might have been worse than allowing her to rest, and in this state, Kagome needed that piece of her soul if there was any chance of her coming back to them, coming back to him.

Kagome looked at Inuyasha, seeing the pain in his face. 'you shouldnt be doing this'. Danm that human voice in her head. Danm it to hell. 'He will never forgive you...' . But as far as Ohyaku was concerned, she didnt give a shit.

She unsheathed her sword again, raising it above her head, and brought it down in one fierce swoop. A purple light, similar to her arrow purity light, flew across the floor, ripping it up as it conintued. It hit Kikyo straight on.

Her sould catchers tried to capture the souls leaving the clay model, but to many souls and not enough catchers. But Kikyo remainded.

"You can not get rid of me that easily.." she had fallen down, but was rising herself back up, using an arrow as a cane to hold herself.

Kagome stared at her, her face deadpan, and she put away her sword, allowing her bangs to cover her eyes. Everyone looking at her in confusion, until she muttered something foreign, and her followers lunged at Kikyo, grabbing hold of her, but not attacking or, intentionaly, hurting her.

"LET GO OF ME YOU FILTHLY YOUKIA!" She tried to put her own miko barrier up, but she was too weak. Kagome slowly began to walk twards her, her eyes still covered. No one knew what to expect. Inuyasha, had indeed, senced her hesitation, and whispered just so she, but no one else, could hear "Its okay, Kagome. Im not mad..".

Once she got to Kikyo, she grabbed her by the hair, pulling her closer. "Your a filthy demon...no..not even a demon..." Kikyo grunted as Kagome's grip on her hair became tighter. Inuaysha, Sango and Miroku, all knew what she was going to say next. "Your...a filthy....hanyou..." Those were Kikyo's last words.

Kagome pulled Kikyo's head to the side, lifted her own head, long enough for everyone to see the slight tears that had formed in her pich-dark eyes, and sunk her fangs into Kikyo's neck, draining the life she had, including the last part of her soul.