InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Harlot ❯ Dont let me fall... ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I was in a writing mood, so i decided, there is no law that says one can not post two chapters in one day, no?
:]

reviews would be helpful. <3
thanksss

ENJOYY!

______________________________ ________________

Kagome felt the lost part of her soul enter her body, calming her in a way. Her human side gained one up on her demonic side. She felt tired, exausted, and like she wanted to pass out. But the laughter that came from across the way would keep her from doing so.

"You may have been able to destroy the miko easily, but I will be impossible to conquer." Naraku rose to his feet, and hundreds of his demons appeared at his side.

Kagome knew her followers could handle those lower demons, while she took care of Naraku. He obviously did not know of her power. She looked to her friends, who were staring right back at her. She let out a small smile.

"Kagome..." Inuyasha said above a whisper. 'Shes going to be okay...' He let out a breath he didnt even relize he had been holding most of this time. "Kagome! Let the barrier down." He said, but more of in a asking way. Kagome let out one more smile, and shook her head no, surprising the others.

"Kagome!" Inuyasha was now screaming. He was not going to let her get herself killed. "You cant do this alone! Dont be stupid!!" Kagome looked up at Naraku, unsheathing her sword. "KAGOME! DAMN IT! DONT DO THIS!" Inuyasha now took out his own sword and began to attack the barrier. "Kagome! You cant do this by youself!" Sango said, she felt tears about to form in her eyes, sure that if Kagome went through with this, she would die.

Naraku put his hand up, indicating his demons to attack, and they did.

Kagome's followers were the first to fight, and they did it well. They were killing the demons left and right. Soon the number of demons was cut in half, until it came down only to a few dozen.

Kagome prepared her sword, raising it at an angle. She stopped when she heard her friends scream her name again. She bent her head, covering her eyes. She couldnt look at them. She herself didnt understand why she was engaging in such a suicidle fight, but something in her gut told her to protect her friends. Now that her human heart was coming out, she felt guilty for killing Kikyo, and even more guilty she got her friends into this mess, for had she not been this discusting demon she was, maybe they wouldnt have been caught off guard like this, and they stood a chance.

Kagome ran twards Naraku, swinging at him furiously, taking out all her anger out on him. She hit im successfully two out of three time. On the third swing, Naraku reached out with a tenticle, wrapping it around Kagome.
On instinct, her followers stopped what they were doing, and tryed to save their leader, but only to be caught themselves, exept this time in a poisonous goo that stuck them too the floor and anything else it touched.
The very edge of the tenicle wrapped around Kagome came around behind her, and forced itself through her back. She screamed in pain. Resulting in her friends screaming her name. Naraku raised her up higher off the ground and slammed her into it, creating a huge hole in the Earth. After he felt no movement from the girl, he removed his tenticle.
Inuyasha found himself falling to his knees, screaming Kagome's name. He rose again, and began to beat the barrier with everthing he had. Miroku tried to drag it into his windtunnel, but that only caused it to glow a bright purple, which was it strengthening.
Naraku looked at the falling miko-turned-youkia as she layed in a pool of her own blood. He made his way over to the people under the barrier, and with one attack, the barrier fell.
"Naraku..ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Inuyasha screamed at the top of his lungs. "You just cant keep a woman alive can you Inuyasha?" Naraku laughed at his own joke.
Inuyasha ran at top spead at Naraku, swinging his sword like a mad man. Sango boarded Kilala, and threw her trusts boomarange. All of which Naraku dogged. "WINDSCAR!" Inuyasha scream with one big swoop, and hit Naraku dead on.
The attack open the wounds Naraku had gotten from the battle with Kagome's followers, who were currently, beating there way out of the goo, but growing weaker the longer they spent in there.
"Why do you not just let me kill you now Inuyasha? You have nothing left to live for?" Naraku asked with a slight smirk on his face. Inuyasha's responce was to swing his sword, knocking Naraku into the pit her had created with Kagome's help.
Naraku looked beneath him, No Kagome. So he looked up, Yes Kagome.
Kagome jumped down from out of nowhere, landing her sword directly in Naraku's stomache. The sword glowed white as it penitrated him, and the demons inside of Naraku began to flee. Kami, there were thousands of them!
Naraku's screams could be heard for miles, but before the last of the demons left Kagome withdrew her sword, and grabbed Naraku by the neck.
"Why break tradition?" She said as she sunk her teeth into Naraku's neck, drinking his blood and soul, all the while, destroying it.
And it was done.
"MIROKU! Your....your..hand...!" Sango manage to yell out. They all looked at his hand, which for a moment glowed around his windtunnel, and as quickly as it started, it stopped. Miroku had no need to check, it was gone.
They looked back to Kagome, who had already found the part of the Shikon No Tama Naraku had, and had joined it with the shards she had. Two were missing. The two from Kouga.
Kagome looked at her friends, and smilied. "Its over..." She muttered before dropping to the floor from loss of energy, and loss of blood.