InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The 'in' crowd ❯ Inuyasha's secret ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Some of you might notice that some of the stuff I say doesn’t apply 2 u. Will that’s because this is posted on MM.org and FF.net, so different web sites…..it replies 2 different people. Thnx 4 all my reviews! OK here we go…wait where did I leave off……





Ears? Kagome couldn’t stop thinking about them. Could you hear without ears? He certainly heard her. Maybe he had them….and she just didn’t see them. She chewed on her toast, it just didn’t make sense. Her mom tap on her watch, snapping Kagome out of her thoughts. Oh no! Late again! She rushed to grab her book bag and get out the door.

“Bye mom! See you tonight,” she called running out of the door.



~Ayu Dear~

“You…you…PERVERT!” Kagome turned around to see a girl slapping a boy. The girl was pretty, short jean shorts and a sporty tee. And the boy was pretty cute, short black hair pulled in at the nape of his neck and a regular jeans and purple short. Kagome watch as the girl drag the guy across the parking lot for he was now unconscious. The other kids seemed to watch in awe.

“She’s here!” A girl called out. Kagome turned to look. A red head girl walk through the parking lot wearing a white sundress and an iris in her hair.

“Has anyone seen Koga?” she called. The parking lot was to froze with admiration to respond.

“N---no” a girl mumbled. Ayame sighed.

“Oh well, thank you Lilly!” The girl continued into school.

“She…..She knows my name!” the girl squealed. Kagome sighed, she must be in the clique. Was she Sango or Ayame, maybe Rin? Kagome pegged her as Ayame, since she was looking for a boy.

“Ready to die misfit?” Kagome jump and turned around, a pair of amber eyes glared back at her. It was..

“ Your lucky that old hag got me yesterday, or else you’d be six feet under already.” Kagome glared at him.

“Inuyasha?” she said.

“WHAT!” he growled. He had heard her. And now that Kagome was up close she could see he defiantly didn’t have ears!

“You don’t..” she trailed off, something twitched beneath his hat. She slowly reached her hand out and lifted the hat. A sharp hand clam into hers. But she had saw it, the ears! She had found them, she had seen them. He was a …what was he? Who had cat ears?

“YOU LITTLE..” he trailed off, the whole student body was frozen watching them closely. He grabbed her off and pulled off campus , just as the bell ring.

~Ayu Dear~
“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!” she screamed. “I’m going to be late, again!” she paced back. Where were they anyways? And why did he have ears……will cat ears.

“You saw,” he hissed. She quickly jump up ad removed the hat before he could react, she gasp. Now seeing it fully without the hat she couldn’t believe it! Real ears, the twitched and were connected to is head. He didn’t move, his body was stiff but his eyes scream rag.

“Your ears….ur a kitty!” she squealed instantly reaching out to pet them. He grabbed her wrist.

“One, you do realize I have to kill you know right? Two I’m not a ‘kitty’ I’m a Inu hanyou.” She stared at him, a dog half demon.

“I hate to break it to you, but you have cat ears.” she knew those were cat ears, no dog had ears like….will actually a few breeds did.

“Ok, you might be a dog half-demon. But that mean you would have to be like a yoke dog or a jack-Russell….” he stop her.

“You don’t get it do you? How many demons do you know?” she though abut it.

“Hmm I know exactly half a demon,” she piped still staring at his ears.

“And why is this?” she thought about it again.

“Simple, because demons don’t exists….” Demons…don’t…exists…..what is…he?

“I swear you are the slowest wench ever met Kaguya.” She growled.

“Kagome.”

“Hmmm, then who’s Kaguya…?” he shivered. An ex-girlfriend.

“Inuyasha.” The voice settled in around them.

“WHAT!” he snapped, turning around. Kagome blink, she never heard anyone be anything but polite to Kikyo.

“She knows,” she said nodding to his hatless head. He scuffed.” kagome Higurashi right?” Kagome gawk, she knew her name.

“Yes,” she said.

“I have a favor to ask you?” Kagome nodded

“Will you join?” Kagome stared.

“Join?” Inuyasha mouth was hanging open, s it must be something good.

“Join, our clique.” Kagome gaped. Her? The one who hated them. The one who despise there very being? I think

“No thank you,” she said. Kikyo face remained the same.

“Please Kagome…….I didn’t want to tell you this. But we get free Ramen, it’s sort of like a scholl club. You even get into better colleges when you join us.” Kagome gawked at her.

“Ramen? I’m in!” beside her she heard a growl.

“YOUR NOT JOINING AND DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY RAMEN!”


A/N: Kagome in the clique 0.0 no! And everyone in this clique has secrets….who’s secret 2 reveal next