InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The 'in' crowd ❯ meeting ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: SO sorry 4 the long wait! I've had a project do in all my classes! High school suxs. Not to mention my lap top is having some problems. So until its fix I have 2 use this sucky computer! Hope you enjoy.
The in crowd
chapter 3: Meeting
Kagome shifted in her seat, maybe she wasn't quite getting what this 'in crowd' was about. First off she spent her whole first period signing papers signing her to secrecy. Then in her second period Kikyo had called her to the band room to 'meet' the gang. That's why she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Kikyo was standing next to the piano looking at anything at Inuyasha. Inuyasha was slouching in a chair glaring at Kagome. The door opened and a red head step in.
"Kikyo! Yay you! You knew I had a test and you got me out of history your the be.." the girl stop talking when she saw Kagome. "Oh, hi..." The girl threw a look at Kikyo.
"Ayame, this is Kagome. The girl smiled.
"Hi Kagome, your the new girl right? The one who was feuding with little Yasha here?" Kagome nodded, she couldn't quite speak. Not only was she gorgeous like Kikyo but she was also wearing black. So far every member of the 'in crowd' had been spotted wearing all black.
"Yeah, that was me.." she managed to say.
"I like you already! Yasha needed to be put in his place. Isn't that right little Yasha?" she went over to Inuyasha and patted his head, he growled.
"Stupid wench....get off me!" she back away and cluck her tongue. The door open again.
"I...didn't...even...mean....and..." she heard someone cry. This was follow by a soft shush. A guy who look like Inuyasha walk in, he was carrying a girl who was crying. Kagome took them as Rin &Sesshamaru.
"Some guy thought he could 'have' Rin this morning on her way to school," the supposable Sesshamaru said. Rin was still crying and Kagome saw a gash on her leg.
"Rin..!" Ayame said rushing to the girl side. Rin let her grasp on Sesshamaru go and clung onto Ayame. Rin was so little she fit into Ayame arms easily. Kikyo cleared her throat and Sesshamaru and Rin seemed to notice Kagome.
"Who are you?" Rin sniffled.
"Rin this is Kagome, Kagome Rin," Kikyo introduced. The girl sniffled again.
"The new girl who told off little Yasha!" Ayame said. Rin jump out of Ayame arms and stop crying, now she was laughing.
"Ha! I love this girl! Yasha! Are you mad? Did se hurt you?" Rin was now in Inuyasha lap in a child on adult way, not lover on lover lap way. she was making him frown and laugh with her fingers. He growled but didn't say anything, he knew Sesshamaru would go crazy if he said anything since Rin was already having a bad day.
"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A DIRTY PERVERT!" a scream was heard. The door flew open slamming into the door. Sango walk in. Kagome had seen the girl the day before. Miroku walk in behind her.
"Sango darling it wasn't anything it met.."
"I don't even care. Why don't you go back to snuggle with that little hussy."
"Maybe I will." Sango turned around so fast a little trail of ashes followed. Miroku shrank against the wall.
"Have fun then," she seethed and stormed across the room and sat down. She glared at him. "Sango we have a guest. This is Kagome, Kagome Sango. Same goes for you Miroku." Miroku seemed to notice her.
"Hey your the one that mouth off Inuyasha in the..."
"WILL YOU GUY SHUT UP ABOUT THAT!" Inuyasha shouted. Everyone got silent.
"Aw puppy mad," Rin giggled. Then everyone started to laugh as Rin played with Inuyasha face again.
"So Kagome where'd you move here from?" Sango ask.
"Will a I..........." Kagome started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't forget to call me," Sango called at the end of the day.
"Me too! Call me too!" Rin said as she jump into Sesshamaru's car.
"Ka, I won't." kagome giggled at Rin. They weren't bad at all, nothing like what people made them out to be. She sigh and turned to walk home. Inuyasha was just leaving in his Mercedes WARNING THIS IS A INUYASHA KAGOME STORY, U MIGHT NOT WANT TO READ THIS PART Kikyo was coming up to him. He open his mouth to say something when Kikyo leaned into kiss him. He froze as she deepen the kiss. Kagome turned away. Maybe something's they said were true............



A/N: Don't kill me!