InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The InuInfoNet ❯ Commercial Break ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prayer beads: Never leave home without them!

Good for subduing:
--Irritable hanyous,
--Possessive wolf-youkai,
--Perverted monks,
--Boyfriends,
and
--Younger siblings

Colors:
--Dark blue,
--Violet,
--Maroon,

--Glow-in-the-dark
Fang-s haped beads are optional

Just hear what these satisfied customers had to say:

"I honestly thought Inuya-- anoo. . . this guy was going to kill me! But then I used the beads and BANG! It stopped him right in his tracks! Thanks for the beads, Kaede-baachan; they're a real life-saver!"

"Finally I can stand close to him without having to worry about him groping me. . . STAY, Houshi-sama, STAY! Do you hear me!?! STAY!!"

At only $19.95 a set, this is the best offer you'll find!

But wait, there's more!

When you order two or more sets of beads, you get your own free spray can of Baboon-B-Gone™. It's perfect for ridding yourself of those pesky, cross-dressing, megalomaniacal evil villains that never seem to lay down and just die, no matter what you do.

But even better than that!

Order in the next thirty minutes, and you'll get three tubes of Ward-Away,™ a revolutionary product used to banish evil spirits, zombies, reanimated corpses, and ex-girlfriends. It's also especially useful if the person you wish ward off falls in the category of 'all of the above.'

However. . .

Order in the next twenty minutes and we'll double - yes, that's right - double, your order for absolutely free!

Six tubes of Ward-Away,™ two spray cans of Baboon-B-Gone,™ and four sets of subjugation prayer beads; this is well over a $200 value. But if you call within the next ten minutes, you can have it all for just $19.95!

So order now for this offer of a lifetime!
1.800.OSU.WARI

We accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express
Please make all checks out to: Sengoku Products, Inc.
Sorry, no C.O.D.