InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The InuInfoNet ❯ Spoons ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Inuyasha Information Network Proudly Presents. . .
Your Daily News

Your Hosts are:
Kiki, Besa, Kagami, and Jessim

-Start Episode 11 - Spoons-

Besa: Kagami, are you sure you know where we're going? I mean, none of us go back here for good reason. It's creepy


Kagami: *sings* We're off to get the Fluffy, the wonderful Fluffy-sama, we hear he is a bloodthirsty demon if ever a demon there was, if ever oh ever a demon there was, then fluffy-sama is one because, because, because, because, because, because~!


Kiki: *starts dancing with spoon and humming to Kagami's song*


Kagami: Because of the wonderful things he kills -- *end singing* Erm, of course, follow the claw marks


*camera shows many tall, dark trees, vines, the whole shebang, some of them bent and mangled*

Jessim: *examines her reflection in the spoon* Think Arekusu can hear us back here? *no almighty voice* Cool. . .


Besa: You know, I do believe that there are wild animals here. Think there'll be any lions, tigers or bears?


Kiren: Lions?!


Kiki: And tigers?!

Jessim: And bears?!

Kagami: Who cares Besa, you've got spoons.


Kiki: . . . I'm lost


Besa: You can't be lost the entrance is. . . *looks behind, door is gone* Oh shit


Kagami: Oh, don't worry Besa! I know exactly where we're going. My dear Fluffy-sama cleared us a path! *swoons*


Besa: Not this again. . .


Kiki: Maybe if we got Rin, she could help us. *to Kagami* She told me would very much like you to be her mommy


Besa: I don't think we can go back for anyone anymore. Besides, we'd waste too much time and fluffy would get away


Kagami: *revives* Who is to be Rin's mommy? I missed something again, didn't i? *wacks away branches, which fly back and nearly decapitate Besa* Oops! Anyways, onward! The only way out is this way.

*a few more minutes pass*


Kagami: I go back here a lot, it's peaceful, don't you think?


Kiki: Yeah. *pauses* I'm still lost. . . I WANT SATOSHI!!!


Besa: Satoshi would be eaten alive back here


Kagami: *stops, turns to look back at the group* How many truly need their boys?


Kiki: I DO, I DO!


Jessim: *raises hand* Yeah, do you know where Inu is?

*Almighty growl comes from a fake-looking tree*

Jessim: Damn, Kagami, you lead us to a speaker!


Kiki: Huh, what are these growls?


Kiren: . . .


Kiki: HUH?


Kagami: Arekusu I believe, anyways. . . *turns and slashes into the wall, clearing brush with her butterfly net* One stop Kiki, if Satoshi isn't around we're back to fluffy hunting without him


Kiki: Ooh,: SATOSHI!!!


Besa: Where have Kiren and Jessim been lost?

*the two are not following the rest of the group*


Besa: * sighs and disappears into the jungle to see if she can find them*


*Kiki sees a male figure, runs and hugs Satoshi who is not really Satoshi, but Kouga*


Kiki: KYAAAAAA! HELP, HELP! *starts running in circles and Kouga chases after her*


Kagami: *whacks Kouga with her butterfly net and grabs Kiki* That way, that way! I got the door!


Kiki: KYAAAAAA!!


Kagami: *closes the camouflaged door in Kouga's face and runs with Kiki behind her*


*finally, they stop, quite off fluffy-sama's path*

Kagami: Uh, Besa??


*crickets*


Kagami: I do believe it's you and me Kiki; you, me, and that wonderful spoon

Kiki: YAY!!


Besa: *voice crackles out of Kagami's forgotten belt box/radio* Guys?


Kiki: Spoon, spoon, oh wonderful SPOON!! *pauses* Oh, HI BESA!!!


Kagami: *snatches her radio* Besa! We have no food or water! We're going to die!!


Besa: Calm down Kagami!! We've only been out here five minutes!


Kagami: I can't die out here! I haven't had touching and marriage and children yet! *whines* You promised, Besa!!


Kiki: I HAVE RAMEN! *takes out two tons of ramen from nowhere*


Besa: Anyway. . . We have a more pressing problem then Fluffy



Kagami: *outrage* Nothing is more important than Fluffy-sama!!


Besa: What about Jessim and Kiren?!


Kagami: What about my Fluffy-sama!? He is escaping as we speak! At this rate I’ll never have my touching and marriage and children! *ponders furiously* Besa, it's up to you! Get to the newsroom and hit the 'Fluffy-sama lock down' emergency button under my desk!!


Besa: Alright, I'll not fail!


Kagami: Arekusu will guide Jessim and Kiren to safety, we left them by a speaker, remember


*camera goes to Besa, who is actually back in the main studio*


Kiki: Hello, Besa! *waves* OMG, she’s on TV! YOU’RE A STAR!!!


Kagami: Besa *static* am i *static* wearing a *static*??


Kiki: DRESS? LOIN CLOTH? UNDERWEAR!?


Besa: *stops at Kagami's desk* Now where is that. . . . oh! *presses the Fluffy lockdown button*


Kagami: Erm, Kiki, I am trying to communicate! Do you want to live out the rest of your life Satoshi-free with only me, ramen, and that spoon for company?


Kiki: YES! *pauses and thinks* No. . .


*all around alarm bells sound and the trees vanish, leaving Kiki and Kagami in a hallway lined with doors*


Kiki: Ooh!


*meter-thick titanium surround the entire studio compound, effectively cutting the studio off from the rest of the world and blocking communications within*


Kiki: Like that movie. Cool


Kagami: *opens a random door and slams it shut, blushing* Sorry, Satoshi! I didn't know it was the boy's bathroom! *moves one door down and comes out in the ceiling over Besa's head, drops next to her, battered butterfly net and rope still with her* Now we just have to catch him! *big, scary smile*


Besa: *wearily* Not this again. Eesh.


Kiki: Yeah. *sits down* I'm pooped


Besa: Besides, it's not like he can go anywhere now. Nothing gets in, nothing gets out for 72 hours because of how the system is set.


Kiki: *nods*


Kagami: *smiles* That's the beauty of it, no work *reaches under her desk and presses another button, turning the bookcase behind her desk to reveal a door* Come on, it's my FSHH


*a sparkly white and silver room with big weapons, bigger cages, several desks, a super computer, and a safe*


Kagami: In this safe is the key to my Fluffy-sama hunting success


Besa: And that is. . . ?


Kagami: You have to keep it seeecret!


Kiki: We will!


Kagami: *huddles over the keypad and punches in the code, pulls open the door to reveal a silver palm pilot and two mangos*


Kiki: Mangos? YUMMY! *grabs for mangos and eats one*


Kagami: This may LOOK like an ordinary palm pilot, but truly, it is a Fluffy tracker, running on a program I designed to be attracted to his tail, um, boa, ummm, fluffy! *tosses Besa a mango* and the mangos are, as Kiki guessed, sustenance


Kiki: YAY!! I DIDN'T mess it up. *looks around a bit* Ooh, shiny! *starts following a floating light* Come here shiny, shiny, shiny!

Kagami: *messes with the palm pilot* Kiki, don't touch that! *looks at palm pilot with another scary smile*


Besa: *munching on mango* Psycho


Kiki: *touches shiny* Ooh, pritty! *hugs light to her* I’m going to keep you and love you and hug you! Heheh. Shiny.


Kagami: Ah ha! He's out in newsroom four, the one Arekusu -- *snatches the light from Kiki* If you hug the fairy too hard it'll die.


Kiki: *makes whining noises and reaches out for the light* Shiny!! *pouts*


Kagami: Bad Kiki!


Kiki: Sorry


Besa: What were you saying about Fluffy?


Kagami: *hands Kiki a large glass bubble, opening a small door to place the 'shiny' inside* There ya go, her name's Nia and she eats bamboo; but you can only have her for a little while, okay; she needs her friends back in fairy land. *turns to Besa* He's in newsroom four, where Arekusu lives!


Kiki: YAY!!!


Besa: Can I have a fairy?


Kiki: Hello, Nina! Er -- Nia, I mean. Heehee. Hmmm. I wish for. . .


Kagami: If we catch Fluffy I'll take you through my portal to fairy land


Besa: Yay!

Kiki: I wish for. . . I wish for wings!


Kagami: *smacks a hand over Kiki's mouth* No wishes!


Kiki: *grows big fluffy wings* Too late! Yay, wings! *throws fairy to Besa who catches it just in time* Yay!


Besa: *smacks Kiki* You idiot!


Kagami: *pinches the bridge of her nose* Those are going to mutate until. . . *sigh*


Kiki: *starts hovering and dancing* Mutate? What is muta-tate?


Kagami: *snatches the fairy from Besa* A moment please. . . *runs behind a shelf*

*everyone sees a bright light, and Kagami comes back fairy-less*


Kagami: Basically, the wings will grow and grow until they're too big for you to stand with, and then they disappear and you get a white 'f' on your forehead for wishing on an underage fairy


Besa: Law of the universe for taking advantage of youth?


Kagami: Yep.

Kiki: *shakes head vigorously* You’re wrong, you see I had a talk with the fairy's mother and the mother gave me wings. She's my friend. But they are only temporary.

*wings disappear and Kiki falls flat on face*


Kiki: Ow! See? *F appears on forehead* Oops, I guess I was wrong. I gots an F. I'ves gots an F.


Kagami: Enough with your foolishness, right now, we must set a trap for Fluffy! *digs into a drawer* Ah ha! The levitator! Besa, you have to levitate the cage behind me. *points to the biggest, most menacing cage in the room* And Kiki, you have the noise maker *hands Kiki a small speaker*


Kiki: YAY! *takes noise maker and starts hitting her head with it trying to make F go away*


Kagami: Fluffy-sama can't stand the sound of crickets! Teehee, makes him stop dead and do a ballerina dance!


Kiki: *stops hitting herself* Really?


Kagami: Really, really.

Besa: What do you get, Kagami?

Kagami: I get the net thrower! *grabs the largest gun in the room, and shiniest* Let's go!


Besa: where do I levitate the cage?


Kiki: Ooh, shiny! *throws speaker away and starts following shiny*


Besa: Blindfold her


Kiki: No! I can control myself!


Kagami: To newsroom four! Besa, press the yellow button and follow me *snaps fingers and the shinies all disappear* Come on Kiki


Kiki: Coming!


*the three march to newsroom four, standing in front of the door*

Kagami: Okay Kiki, start the crickets


Kiki: Uh. . .


Kagami: *impatiently* Green button


Kiki: I threw it away


Kagami: Kiki!!


Kiki: Sorry. . .

Besa: Then fake it!


Kiki: I wanted shiny. *nods at Besa’s suggestion* Okay! MOO! MOO! IIIII SPEEEAAAK CRII --

*Besa slaps a hand over Kiki’s mouth*

Kagami: Okay, Kiki, you open the door, SILENTLY, and I'll shoot


*Besa removes her hand cautiously*

Kiki: Okay. *goes to door and whispers* One. . . Two. . . And a half. . . And three quarters. . .

Besa and Kagami: *angry whispers* KIKI!


Kiki: AND THREE!! *opens door*


*Kagami jumps in front of door and fires away at anything white, ending up with Arekusu, Kiren, and Jessim along with Fluffy*


Kagami: Gotcha! I GOT HIM! I WIN! I GOT FLUFFY-SAMA!! *dances around, then stops* Oh yes, Besa, the cage


Besa: *levitates cage into room*


Kiki: WE GOT FLUFFY-SAMA!! *starts dancing around*


Jessim, Kiren and Arekusu: *wiggle in nets* Ermph!


Kagami: Oops! *lets them out, and hears much shouting for her bad aim*


Besa: For now, we have him. And we still have. . . *looks at watch* . . . 71 hours left stuck in the studio


Kiki: Darn!



Kagami: That's okay, I get to play with Fluffy-sama!


Jessim: *rolls eyes*


Kagami: Kiki, Satoshi is right down the hall, with the shinies


Besa: Go play with the shinies


Kiki: *shrugs* Okay!

Kagami: *turns to Besa* How soon do I get my touching and marriage and children?

-End Episode 11 - Spoons -