InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The InuInfoNet ❯ Touching and Marriage and Children ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Inuyasha Information Network Proudly Presents. . .
Your Daily News

Your Hosts are:
Kiki, Besa, Kagami, and Jessim

-Start Episode 10 - Touching and Marriage and Children-

Satoshi: *reading from a script in deadpan* Hiya. *waves unenthusiastically* We have a surprise for you. A new girl, Kiren, has joined the ranks of the InuInfoNet. *gets hit by a shoe from off camera* Please make her feel welcome.

*Camera switches to another part of the main studio, where there is a desk and a screen on the wall. The screen shows a circle with some squiggly lines in it, possibly to represent the globe*

Voice from offstage: Alright, I can’t draw. So sue me. . .

*a girl pops up from behind the desk*

Kiren: Hey y’all! Time for the weatha. It’s gonna be hot, hot, hot! Yeehaw! *pauses* Wait, wasn’t this supposed to be the “morning after” episode?

Besa: *is sitting on her desk* No, we already filmed that yesterday. You were too lazy to wake up at three in the morning and be in it. Just get on with the report. . .

Kiren: But come on! *pouts* I wanna know what happens!

Besa: You shall see when it airs, or if you’re nice to Satoshi, so get on with the report!

Kiren: Fine! Hmph.

Kiki: *wanders in, looking for a place to hide the Staff of Heads*

Kiren: *gets distracted* Fire. . .

Besa: *threateningly* Do I need to bring back the tray?!

Kiren: *startles out of daze* Huh? Oh, yeah. . . Kiki!

Kiki: *spins around with the flaming Staff and falls over dizzily* Yes?

Kiren: SHOO!

Kiki: F-f-fine! *breaks into tears and leaves*

Kiren: Muchos better, hehe!

Besa: *waves the tray from her perch on desk* Kiren. . .

Kiren: Going Besa! *small voice* Please don’t hurt me!

Kiki: *comes spinning into room* FLUFFY SIGHTING!!

Kiren: Really?! Where?!

Besa: Well, Kiki?

Kiki: *pauses dramatically* . . . Rin loves Fluffy-sama. . .

Besa: *groan* KIKI!

Kiren: *giggles* I love cheese!

Besa: If you two don’t get at least a little more serious, then - then - then I’M NOT LETTING YOU ON THE CRUISE!!

Kiki and Kiren: *sob and hug each other* MEANIE!

Besa: So?

*Jessim skips in*

Jessim: Oh, hi peeps! Just coming in from my latest hunt for Inu! *glances at sobbers and Besa* What’s goin’ up?

Kiren: *pouts* Besa’s being mean!

Kiki: *nods vigorously*

Jessim: BESA! *goes over to hug Kiren and Kiki* Don’t be mean! Their simple minds are traumatized easily.

Kiren: Why do I have the feeling I’ve just been insulted . . . HEY! I resent that!

Besa: Why do I work with these idiots? *walks offstage*

*Kagami comes in through a large hole she’s made in the ceiling, dressed in all black, lowering herself with a rope and pulley*

Kiren: What the. . .

Kagami: I found him! I did it, I did it! *presses BIG RED BUTTON on her belt*

*Kiki, Kiren, and Jessim stare in shock as a giant cage, holding a decidedly unhappy Sesshoumaru, is lowered through the ceiling,*

Jessim: *sarcastic* Oh, goody. . . *rolls eyes* Wait. . . Do you think. . . HE KNOWS WHERE INUYASHA IS!! *bursts into hopeful tears*

Kiren: *sigh* . . . HOLD ON!! *looks around as everyone glances at her* Where’d Besa go?

Kiki: *reaches for dark red FIND BESA button next to the PANIC and SECURITY buttons on her desk*

Besa: *climbs through ceiling hole, frowning at the loud buzzing noise coming from a black box on her belt* What?

Kiren: *Points at cage* And then -- *points at Jessim, who has glazed-over eyes, a huge smile, and is salivating*

Jessim: *wipes away drool* Ehehehe. . . Just thinking dirty thoughts about when I find Inu. *pauses* Did I say that out loud?! *stares suspiciously at the wall to her right*

Arekusu: *from speaker* OH REALLY, Jessim. I thought WE were already perfectly fine, and INU already has Kagome!

Jessim: *squeaks* I’M SORRY!! *cowers*

Kiren: *laughs hysterically and rolls around on the floor at the couple’s antics*

Jessim: *glares over shoulder at Kiren* It’s not funny!

Kagami: I can’t believe you two! *teehee*

Kiren: *can’t stop laughing*

Kiki: *choking while trying to hold back her giggles*

Jessim: *glares more at the ones who are laughing, then glares at the camera set in the wall next to the speaker*

Besa: Uh, guys? Maybe we should get back to the matter at hand and stop laughing at Jessim --

Jessim: Yeah! Stop laughing at Jessim!

Kiren, Kiki, and Kagami: WHY SHOULD WE?!

Besa: Because we have. . . *shouting* A REALLY BIG PROBLEM!! *points to the remains of Kagami’s cage, now a pile of twisted metal with a puff of white fur stuck on it*

Kagami: *runs to the remains of the cage, picks up the fur and cradles it like a baby* F-fluffy-sama! W-w-why?! *bursts into tears*

Jessim: Why is it so much of a problem if it’s just Sesshoumaru? I mean, if it was Inuyasha, I’d understand, but. . .

Arekusu: A-hem!

Jessim: *sigh*

Besa: Frankly, it’s his present location that’s a problem.

Kiki: And that is?

Besa: I’ll give you a hint: he doesn’t know what the buttons do, and he didn’t go past me when he made his escape.

Kagami: *sobs louder at the word escape*

Kiren: But what other way is there outside?

Besa: *climbs down to the floor* Exactly.

Kiki: *light bulb appears over her head, though it flickers for a few seconds before staying lit* So, then, Sess is stuck inside the studio?!

Besa: *nods* Yep.

Kagami: *stands up with the fur clenches in one fist, flames behind her, matching the spark of victory in her eyes* He’ll not escape -- *creepy voice* -- he shall not! He’ll be mine forever and ever and ever with touching and marriage and children in that order! *evil laugh*

*Kiren, Besa, Kiki, and Jessim back away, then freeze when Kagami turns to face them*

Kagami: And you four shall help me! I have it all figured out; we shall venture into the Wilds of the Studio with tranquilizers and cattle prods to capture Fluffy. A concealed trap will work quite nicely, that it will. *paces back and forth muttering various things* But how to do it? *stops, smacking the side of her fist into her open palm* That’s it! The only thing left to make the plan complete is -- *swings head and torso around to face three terrified reporters and one terrified weather girl, while reaching into her pocket to draw out. . .* -- A SPOON!! *cackles*

*thunder booms*

*a few minutes later*

Kagami: *dressed in a camouflage safari outfit, carrying a giant butterfly net, with a rope coiled around her arm* Come on!

*Kiki, Jessim, Besa and Kiren are also dressed in the camouflage safari outfits, carrying spoons*

Kiren: now, what exactly is the point of the spoons?

Kagami: *feverish gleam in eye* With these we shall dg a tunnel and release ourselves into the wild!

Jessim: *smacks Kagami lightly on the back of the head* No, you idiot, wrong plan!

Kagami: Oh, yes. . . Right. Anyway, follow me! *motions forward with the butterfly net, and runs though a battered door that is covered with claw marks*

-End Episode 10 - Touching and Marriage and Children-