InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The InuInfoNet ❯ The Party, Part III ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Inuyasha Information Network Proudly Presents. . .
Your Daily News

Your Hosts are:
Kiki, Besa, Kagami, and Jessim

-Start Episode 7- Party, Part Three-

Inuyasha: Round fourteen!

*glasses are refilled by Kiki, who slipped away from the fluffy incident*



Kouga: *drinks shot* Hahaha, Inukkoro, you will never win. KAGOME IS MINE!!! *falls off chair making strange gurgling noises*


Inuyasha: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! KAGOME IS MINE!

Besa: THERE you are, Kiki!


Kiki: *dressed in waitress outfit* Kiki? I don't know no Kiki. *talks to Kouga* You know Kouga, forget about Kagome and we could...you know. *winks*

Kouga: *gets back up*



Inuyasha: You can't even hold your liquor, wimpy wolf. . .


Kouga: Of course I can hold my alcohol, INUKKORO! Kagome will choose me for sure


Inuyasha: Yaze ookami, she already chose ME. You can't have her *wobbles a bit on chair*


Besa: *thinks* Kiki must be "undercover"


Kouga: Hahahaha! That’s so funny Inukkoro I almost spit out my drink. *growls* You can't hold your alcohol any better than I can. Kagome is MINE! Didn't she tell you about the night we...mated? (lying)


Inuyasha: I don't believe you! Kagome would never betray me! And we'll see what the shots say about her being yours. . . ROUND FIFTEEN!

Kouga: *drinks shot* Hahaha! how can she betray you if you already have a bitch? I got her all to myself and you can't do anything about it. That night was great. *dreamy look in eyes* Her body was...tasty


Kiki: *sees a potentially dangerous situation* Inuyasha don't get mad the person he mated was. . . me. (lying too)


Inuyasha: *upends shot glass into mouth, then slams it on table, causing it to shatter* *growls* KAGOME is mine! Kikyou never was, nor ever will be! I swear on my father's grave and on Kagome's love for ME that you will pay for trying to defile my chosen with your talk! *leaps at Kouga, upending table*


Kouga: *laughs insanely, dodging Inuyasha’s attack*

Besa: This is bad, really bad. . . Kiki! Get your butt over here and stop causing trouble! *makes threatening gesture* Or do we have to do this the hard way?


Kouga: *laughs some more* I have tricked you! I put odorless and tasteless poison in my drink so you could change it when I wasn't looking. . . wait you didn't change it did you....*falls flat on face*


Besa: Idiot. . . *shakes head* At least there shouldn't be anything too toxic in there.


Kiki: *walks to Besa* That was close


Besa: Huh?


Kiki: Well, Inuyasha almost killed Kouga


Kagome: *walks to the scene and runs to Kouga* INUYASHA!!!!


Besa: And that would be a loss. . . why?


Kagome: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO KOUGA-KUN!!!


Kiki: That’s why.


Inuyasha: I 'aven't done NOTHING to him! Why do you ALWAYS blame ME?!? It's his own damn fault with his “odorless and tasteless poison" to put in MY drink and forgetting to swap glasses!


Kagome: *takes a drink of Kouga’s glass* Hmph, this is nothing but sugar he put in there to trick someone. He drank too much -- *points* -- AND IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT INUYASHA!! You shouldn't have challenged him. OSUWARI!!! OSUWARI!!


*splat*

Inuyasha: *quietly* What, would you have preferred me to let him go about saying that you were his woman? Let him say that you two were a mated couple? I don't know about you, but I can't let anyone say anything like that. Saying that you were 'easy' or fickle. . . feh . . . *trails off, staring at the floor under his chin*


Kagome: *runs to him, stepping on Kouga along the way* Oh, I’m sorry Inuyasha! I didn't know he was saying that. *kneels beside head and starts kissing him*


Inuyasha: *picks his head off the floor, deciding not to comment on the fact that he could almost see straight up her skirt* *gently breaks kiss* Well, he was, and now you know why I couldn't let him continue with his words *hugs Kagome*


Kagome: *hugs back*


Besa, Kiki, and Kagami: *whispering from a safe distance away* Awwwwwwwwwww!


Kagome: *mumbling into Inuyasha’s shirt* Did you just hear something?


Inuyasha: *flicks one ear in the direction of the reporters* Maybe. . .



Besa, Kiki, and Kagami: EEP!

*music starts playing*

Singer: Whenever I want you, all I have to do is dre-e-e-eam, dream, dream, dream, dre-e-e-eam. . .


Kagome: Inuyasha, do you want to dance?


Inuyasha: Sure, Kagome.


*they move to the dance floor*


Besa: *wonderingly* Whatever happened to Miroku and Sango?


Kiki: *is gone*


Kagami: Kiki?


*mean while*

Kiki: Hmmm, I wonder where... Oh, there they are! *sees Sango and Miroku playing, ahem, tongue-o-war*


Sango: *gasping* Mmmmm. . . .Miro'chan, breathin' isn' a opchion, ya kno'


Miroku: *squeezing Sango’s. . . behind* Of course not, Sango, dear


Sango: . . . Shuddap an kiss me 'gain. . .


Miroku: *kisses her harder*


Besa: *appears beside Kiki* The only part left for our plan to be complete is --


Kiki: *hopefully* Baby day?


Besa: *sweatdrop* NO, Kiki. They need to confess their undying love for each other, remember?


Kiki: Oh yes. . . Darn. . .


Besa: Any bright ideas on how we are going to get that objective complete?


Kiki: Well they can't be drunk, because that would be not right


Besa: Hmmm maybe, just maybe, if we get them in a room together for the night - say if something gets spilled on one of their outfits and they need to change - we can lock them in the room until tomorrow afternoon. Then, they will have had sufficient time to sober up, make it through their hangovers, and possibly will have confessed. What do you think?


Kiki: Yep but what if they um...have sex and Sango gets pregnant?



Besa: Even thought they're a bit drunk, to put it mildly, I think they can retain enough inhibitions to keep that from happening. And besides, this is humor not going beyond PG-13


Kiki: Good


Besa: So, should you spill, or I?



Kiki: ME, ME, ME!!


Besa: Okay then. . .


Kiki: *goes up to Sango and Miroku and spill some hot chili salsa on their heads* Oooops, sorry!!!!


Sango: Awww, now I hafta go change. . .


Besa: *helpfully* There IS a room upstairs that you can use, and there are probably some clothes in the dresser that will fit you


Miroku: Hey, do you want me to help? *gives her sexy look*


Sango: *giggles* Alrigh', then. Show me the way.


Kiki: *goes to room, opens it, bows to Sango and Miroku* Madame, your suite.


Besa: *follows them, silently locking the door after Kiki comes out*


Kiki: *dusts off hands* There.


Besa: So now we wait. Wanna go back down to the party, Kiki?


Kiki: YES! I WANT TO DANCE WITH SATOSHI!!!


Besa: *shushes Kiki* Not so loud, at least not ‘til we get back downstairs


Kiki: Okay. *walks downstairs*


Besa: *taking one last look at the locked door* I hope this works. . .


Kiki: What?


Besa: The plan


Kiki: Yep.

*the two reach the party again*


Kiki: SATOSHI! *goes over to him and starts dancing the grindy way*


Besa: Ew. . . I did not need to see that. I thought you said to keep this PG-13, Kiki.


Kiki: B-b-but. . . *lips tremble*. . .THEY DO IT AT EHS!!!!



Besa: WHO CARES?! It‘s still wicked nasty to see people doing the "public vertical for private horizontal!"


Kiki: I know, but. . . Can I dance slow dance?


Besa: Yes, slow dances are still okay as far as I know


Kiki: Can I tango?


Besa: Tango? I don't think we have any music for tango.


Kiki: Oh. *starts dancing slow dance, chatting with Satoshi, whose hand is getting closer to her butt*


Besa: *rolls eyes* Don't tell me everyone has been corrupted by Miroku. *smiles when Yamamoto comes up and asks her to dance*


Kiki: Maybe. But I like it. *places Satoshi's hand on her butt*


Besa: Yeesh. Yamamoto, promise me you won't do anything like that for at least another two years, alright?


*Upstairs, after Sango and Miroku have washed their hair as best they can in the adjacent bathroom*


Sango: *blushes at the clothes that she's found in the drawer* Miro’chan, please turn 'round while I change, 'kay?


Miroku: *sexy smile* Sure babe


Sango: *makes sure he isn't peeking, then quickly changes from her peasant shirt and jeans into a black spaghetti strap tank that says "hot" in flaming red letters on it and fuzzy leopard-print pajama pants*


Miroku: Now you can't peek while I’m changing *winks*

Sango: *eeps and covers eyes*


Miroku: *takes out a t-shirt and pajama pants and puts them on* There that’s better


Sango: *tugs at the neckline of the tank to pull it up, then notices her stomach shows when she tries*


Miroku: *goes up to Sango and gives her a chaste kiss* Don't worry, Sango, I won't do anything


Sango: *blushes* Thank you. . .


Miroku: You’re welcome. Sango, I...have something I want to tell you


Sango: *curious* Nani?


Miroku: Um. . . It’s been so long, being together. I . . . I love you


Sango: *dazed* You do? Well, I lo --*finally, everything (alcohol, stress, shock) gets to her and she faints into Miroku's arms*

Miroku: *sighs*


*downstairs, three happily dancing reporters have somehow sensed their partial victory as they wave goodbye to most of their departing guests*


Kiki: Another day done for THE INUINFONET!!!!


Kagami: IT’S A TOUGH JOB, BUT SOMEBODY SHOULD DO IT!!!


Besa: AND THAT SOMEBODY IS US!


-End Episode 7- Party, Part Three-