InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The InuInfoNet ❯ Morning After, Fuwwwy-kun, Tangerines ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Inuyasha Information Network Proudly Presents. . .
Your Daily News

Your Hosts are:
Kiki, Besa, Kagami, and Jessim


-Start Episode 8 - Morning After, Fuwwwy-kun, Tangerines-

*muffled sounds can be heard through a closet which just happens to be the sounds of Kiki and Satoshi making out*


Besa: Please, Kiki, save that for later. . . much later


*Kiki comes out of closet*


Kiki: Hehehe. Sorry.


*Satoshi comes out*


Besa: * rolls eyes*


Satoshi: Ahem...*walks to bar*


Kiki: So. . . What’s up?


Besa: I wonder how Sango and Miroku are doing. *runs to music control booth, motioning Kiki to follow her*


Kiki: Coming!

Besa: That button should be around here. . . *presses big BLUE button on the underside of the Cd holder* Ah hah! *part of the wall slides out, opening into a security room with lots of TVs that are recording from all over the studio compound*


Kiki: Ooooh, SHINY!!!


Besa: *smacks Kiki in the back of the head* Stay focused!


Kiki: *starts, trying to look at all TV’s at same time. . . gets dizzy and falls flat on the floor* Pritty. . . YES SIR!!! Uh. . . I MEAN MA’AM!! *stands up and salutes at Besa*


Besa: *ignores Kiki* Now, which one of these is it? *looks at each of the TVs* Hmmm. . . oh, that one! *points to one in the bottom right corner* Kiki, press the green button, please. The BIG green button. The SHINY one


Kiki: *slaps green button, which doesn't do anything* KAM YOU, BUTTON, GO DOWN! *starts hitting button over and over again* Oops, that’s the machine, not the button. . . *blushes, then pushes button*


Besa: *sweat drop* Thank you. . . I think


Kiki: So. . . can we sing now?


Besa: NO!

*TVs start to show the video of Sango and Miroku's room in huge form, of course this isn't doing much, since the room is almost completely dark*


Kiki: Are they preparing for baby day? *cocks head to side*


Besa: They better not. . . . *peers at screen* No, no they're not. *points to a spot* See? Miroku's sleeping on the floor, sitting next to the bed.


Kiki: Oooh. Why do they have to be together to prepare for baby day?


Besa: Ask Satoshi.


Kiki: Okay. *walks off to ask Satoshi*


Besa: *starts giggling*


Kiki: *humming to herself* We're off to see the geezer, the wonderful geezer of Oz. . .

Besa: *grabs Kiki* On second thought, don’t ask Satoshi!


Kiki: *bumps into Kouga who is walking around with an empty beer bottle in his hand and a very bad breath* KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!


Besa: oh, crud


Kiki: IT’S YOU!! *shakes*


Kouga: *stares at her blurrily* Huh?



Kiki: I DIDN'T DO IT! IT WAS. . .*looks around* THAT!! *points to chair*


Kouga: *Looks at chair* YOU!! I'll make you pay!!! *runs over to chair*


Kiki: *runs and cowers behind Besa*


Besa: Maybe this is the time for a strategic retreat. . . .*runs back into the music booth with Kiki*


Kiki: *forgets Kouga* Hmmm....can we put on the Milkshake song?


Besa: Maybe later. . . .because Kouga will still be able to see us here if we stay. Back to the main studio? *presses big PURPLE button that opens up a different wall from the video wall*


*Kiki and Besa run back to main studio and close the wall with another PURPLE button*

Besa: Darn, now we can't listen to the music anymore. *sigh*


Kiki: But....we can do a news report, while watching Hojo tapes, and eat my popcorn.

Besa: *sweatdrop* I want MUSIC!!!

Kiki: *plays tape of suspicious sounding voices* Uh...wrong tape *changes CD to Evanescence*

*spotlight on piano in corner, where a guy is sitting. He has white hair and feathers*


Guy: *Starts playing a piece on the piano*


Kiki: NOT AT THE SAME TIME!


Guy: Excuse me, I'm trying to play here


Kiki: Humph

Besa: Ooh! since Kiki wants Evanescence, play "My Immortal"!!


Guy: *Stops* Okay


Kiki: *turns CD-player off*


Besa: YAY!!


Guy: *Starts playing* Are you all happy now?


Besa: * walks over to her desk* Hmmm. . . I still wanna know what's going on with Miroku and Sango. *sigh*


Kiki: *goes up to piano and lies on top of it. staring at the guy*


Besa: But we're going to have to wait until morning.


Guy: *Keeps playing without a care of what's going on*


Kiki: *jumps off piano, goes over to couch, takes her popcorn and turns off TV of Miroku and Sango*


Besa: I think. . . we should stay here till morning, then see what we can do about any guests that are still here, then check, as in spy, on Miroku and Sango. Sound like a plan to you two?


Kiki: Yep


Guy: Mmhmm


*Hours pass, the sun comes up on the GUY asleep at the piano, and both Kiki and Besa dosing on couches in the main studio. Kiki's hand falls on the remote and turns on a TV, showing movement (FINALLY!) in Miroku and Sango’s room*


Kiki: *mumbles* But mommy I want to make babies too. . .


Guy: *stretches*


Besa: *ears twitch* Kiki. . . .*whacks Kiki with a pillow*


Kiki: *wakes up and rubs eyes* Huh?


Guy: *Turns head* Did you just say. . .


Kiki: What did I say?


Guy: *Falls back in chair*


Besa: Fu-kun, sometimes it's better not to ask her these things. . . .*shakes head*


“Fu-kun”: *looks at TV* What's going on?


Besa: *looks at TV too* Hey!! I think Miroku is up!


Kiki: Baby day? Really?


Besa: *facefault*

“Fu-kun”: *sweatdrop*

Kiki: *looks at TV*

*Miroku stretches*


“Fu-kun“: . . . He's just roaming around the room. . .


Miroku: *looks at Sango, still asleep on the bed* Of all the girls. . . . I have to fall in love with you. . .


Besa: Awww!


Kiki: He's so sweet


“Fu-kun”: *Sweat drop...again*


Sango: *mumbles in sleep* Miroku. . .

Miroku: *starts* Did she just say. . . ?


Sango: Miroku. . . come closer. . . closer. . . .


Miroku: *mischievous glint in eye as he whispers* Of course, my Sango-sama. . . *leans towards Sango's apparently sleeping form*


Sango: Miroku...GET AWAY FROM ME!!


“Fu-kun“:: *Starts laughing* Wow, didn't see that coming


Miroku: *screams and runs away to other side of room*

Sango: YOU PERVERTED MONK, HOW DARE YOU SNEAK UP ON ME!!


Besa: *shakes head disappointedly* Damn, it didn't work.


Sango: AND....*looks at self* WHAT THE HELL AM I WEARING?! *glares at Miroku suspiciously* YOU DI SOMETHING TO ME! *starts throwing random stuff at him* HOW DARE YOU?!

“Fu-kun”: Oh dear, this doesn't look good


Miroku: *flinches at icy glare* I would not do anything dishonorable to a girl intoxicated. *mutter* I AM a monk, you know. . . .


Sango: I don’t CARE that YOU‘RE a MONK; it sure hasn’t STOPPED you BEFORE! OUT, OUT, OUT!!


Miroku: *flinches again* I don't think we CAN get out. I believe the scheming IIN girls locked us in last night. . . *gulp*

Besa: EEP!! He knew all along!!


Sango: *yells angrily then jumps on Miroku and starts hitting him*


“Fu-kun:” *gulp* Girls? You mean, it's all. . . girls? *Faints*


Kiki: What’s wrong with Fuwwwy-kun?

Besa: *ignoring Sango beating upon Miroku, and splashes water on Fu-kun*
* You weren't there when we started the plan, Fu-kun. Besides, you haven't been properly introduced yet.

“Fu-kun”: W-w-what? *Gets up* Oh, NO!


Kiki: What?

“Fu-kun”: I need to go to class!

*Besa: *evil laugh*


“Fu-kun”: LET ME OUT!


Besa: No one can get out!!!


Kiki: Uh. . . Fuwwwy, it’s 10:00 in the morning, you’re class started at 6:00. And what Besa said.


“Fu-kun”: *sits on floor and sighs*


Besa: *turns to Kiki* Shall we introduce him?


Kiki: Yep!

“Fu-kun”: *gets up and wobbles over to the couch.....seems a little drugged*


Kiki:: Did you have the purple punch?


Besa: *Turns to camera* Okay, loyal viewers of the IIN, this *camera points to Fu-kun* --is Fuwairu. Fu-kun or Fuwwwy-kun for short.. *turns to Kiki* I bet he did. . .


Kiki: Yep. And he will be our. . . our. . . what is he again?


Fuwairu: *starts reading a book*


Besa: Piano player when we're too cheap to get anyone else for music *teehee*


Kiki: And violin player for me and Satoshi


Fuwairu: *mumbles to self* What weirdoes. . .


Besa: *twitches*


Kiki: *cowers behind table*


Fuwairu: *walks straight past Besa*


Besa: *yanks Fu-kun's tail feathers off*

Fuwairu: Damn it, what the hell was that for?!


Besa: What do you think?


Kiki: *shakes*


Fuwairu: *Walks over to Kiki* It's alright, nothing is going to happen. *thinks to self* I hope. . .


Besa: *turns to camera again* What else can we say about Fu-kun. . . ? *gasps, points to something behind the camera* TOASTER!!!


*insert horrified expressions here*


Kiki: KYAAAAAA!! THE HORROR!!!


Besa: Guess you were WRONG Fu-kun! Something DID happen, like it always does when someone says that!!


Fuwairu: *miffed* Shut up


Besa: *ignores him. turns to camera* I guess that's all to say about Fu-kun for now. *coughcoughUBERBAKAcough*


Fuwairu: *takes out a music score and starts adding more to it*


Besa: I wonder how Miroku is faring.


Kiki: Ooh. I don't know *lies down on floor and falls asleep*


Fuwairu: *mutters* That was actually interesting


Besa: hmmm. . . the cries for mercy have stopped, so either he's dead or unconscious


Kiki: Hehehe. . . I mean zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Besa: *turns to Fu-kun* Shall we clean out Kouga and let Miroku and Sango out?


Fuwairu: Of course we should


Besa: Okay. Now to find Kouga and give him the boot.

Kiki: *wakes up* Boot?


Fuwairu: *Stands up*


Besa: Kick him out, Kiki, that's what giving someone the boot means


Kiki: Oh, I thought you meant this boot *point to an old shoe in the corner*


Fuwairu: *shakes head* I can't believe she didn't know that. I expected more from Kiki


Besa: *Grabs Katana, wakizashi and tanto, hands Kiki one of the larger mallets*

Kiki: Ooh, mallet! *starts waving it around*


Fuwairu: WOAH!


Besa: Kiki!!!


Kiki: It’s fun! *stops* Oh, sorry

Fuwairu: *Bump appears on head* Thanks Kiki


Kiki: Hehehe


Besa: *Takes off a necklace and starts swing it back and forth* Follow the Shiny, Kiki, follow the shiny. . . *starts backing out the door that leads to the music booth*


Fuwairu: *follows behind Kiki*


Besa: *peers cautiously from the music booth into the now darkened, very messy dance hall* No sign of Kouga, but we really need to clean this place up.


Fuwairu: *starts cleaning*


Kiki: Shiny, give me shiny! I want it!!


Fuwairu: *Starts running around room cleaning everything in sight*


Besa: Fu-kun, why don't you stay here, clean for a bit, and look out for Kouga. Me and Kiki will go let Miroku and Sango out from solitary confinement *throws necklace - a cheap one - towards the stairs*


Fuwairu: WAIT!


Besa: What?


Fuwairu: What do I do when Kouga comes?


Kiki: *runs after necklace* GIMMIE, GIMMIE, GIMMIE!


Besa: Umm, try to get him out of here without using violence or destroying things. Avoid mentioning Inu or Kagome. Press the FIND BESA button on your belt box if you need backup.


Fuwairu: *Continues to clean* Go on Besa, Kiki's way ahead of ya


Besa: *runs after Kiki, calls back to Fu-kun from across the hall* The FIND BESA button is the RED one!!


Besa: Yeah, NOT THE YELLOW ONE! YOU DON’T WANT TO PRESS THAT ONE!!!


Fuwairu: WHY NOT?!


Besa: *to Kiki* Should we -- really -- be telling him this?


Kiki: *to Besa* I dunno

Fuwairu: YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!


Besa: *to Kiki* Hmmm. . . let's just leave it with him at not pressing the yellow button, alright? *to Fuwairu* BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DO!!!


Fuwairu: *finger goes towards the yellow button*


Besa: Throws tanto at fu-kun, narrowly scraping his hand *growls audibly and hashes* Fu-kun. . . *claws come out*


Kiki: Don’t press yellow button!!


Fuwairu: *Ignoring her*


Kiki: NO!


Besa: *fangs start showing* Kiki, you can do the honors. . . like last time


Kiki: *goes up to Fuwwwy-kun and hits him with the mallet* YELLOW BUTTON, NO, NO!!


Fuwairu: *Head turns, eyes turn to slivers, walks into a dark corner*

*there is already someone in the DARK CORNER*


Fuwairu: *mumbles* Now Kouga, it's time for you to leave now


Besa: *fingers start itching towards a sickly green button on her black belt box* If you ever touch that yellow button, I swear I'll do the unthinkable -- I'll call for Kikyou and Hojo


Fuwairu: Kouga. . . it's time to leave


Kiki: NOOO!!


Fuwairu: BESA, BESA, BESA!!! *Runs over to her*


__--::Intermission::--__


*Funny music plays*


Kiki: Hehehe


Besa: Of course played by Fu-kun

__--::End Intermission::--__


Kiki: *shudders* Kikyou, Hojo, the horror. . .

Besa: What's wrong??


Fuwairu: How do I get Kouga out....if we can't get out?

Besa: *facefault* Good question

Kiki: Uh...window?


Fuwairu: I tied him up so he's not going anywhere


Besa: Maybe we could toss him into the jungle wilds at the back of the studio?


Fuwairu: Okay


Kiki: Okay


Fuwairu: *Turns around and runs back to Kouga, picks him up* I know a go place where you can go


*Besa walks to the back of the dance hall, presses a green button, wall opens up into steamy jungle habitat*


Kiki: Ooh, dark


Besa: Just toss him in


Fuwairu: *shrugs* Okay *tosses Kouga in*


Besa: Kiki, there aren't any shinies in there, if that's what you're thinking *presses green button again*

*wall closes back up*


Fuwairu: *Goes back to cleaning.....and every minute looks at the YELLOW BUTTON*


Kiki: . . . Well. . . now what ?


Besa: Well, we could knock Fu-kun unconscious and tie him up to keep him from touching the yellow button of Doom


Fuwairu: *goes into cooking area and whips up some food*


Besa: Or we could --

*loud voice interrupts Besa*


Voice: BEWARE THE TANGERINES!!!!


Fuwairu: *looks up and runs back to Besa* What was that?


Kiki: PENGUIN?! Is she here?


*a girl with short black hair is standing behind Besa, carrying a sign and wearing a costume that resembles a penguin, except that it is lime green instead of white in the front*


Besa: What a time for the Tropical Penguin to show up. . .


Kiki: YAY! *hugs penguin!*


Fuwairu: Tropical Penguin?


Kiki: You’re here, you’re really here~!


T. Penguin: Beware the tangerines!


Kiki: YAY! You’re back from. . . where did you go again?


Fuwairu: *Walks away*


Besa: Oh, yeah, more intros!! Fu-kun, *grabs him* -- this is the Tropical Penguin!!!


Kiki: Yeah, Tropical Penguin!

Fuwairu: LET GO OF ME!


Kiki: *ignoring Fuwairu* We call her PENGUIN --


Besa: -- AKA the Penguin Prophet. Say hi.


Fuwairu: *resigned to his fate* Hello Penguin


Besa: Good boy! *pats Fu-kun on head*

T. Penguin: The tangerines are coming!


Kiki: From which direction?


Fuwairu: *whispers to Besa* What's up with the tangerines?

Besa: *whispers back* A terrible incident in eighth grade gave her a chronic case of tangerinophobia. Now she basically prophesizes that they're coming to get us all *points at T. Penguin's sign * See?


Fuwairu: *looks at sign* . . . Oh.


T. Penguin: Repent! The end is near!


Fuwairu: Now it makes perfect sense. . .


*messages including "Beware the Tangerines!" "Repent! The end is near!" "Run for your lives!" and the like are on the sign*


Kiki: So. . . where's Satoshi?


T. Penguin: The tangerines will take over! Save your soul!


Besa: I think he's drunk.


Kiki: Huh?


Fuwairu: *Turns around and walks into kitchen*


Kiki: What do you mean? Where?


Fuwairu: Now I can finally eat . . .


Besa: Remember he was at the bar last time we saw him, before we went to sleep. *turns* Does Penguin want something to drink?

T. Penguin: Okay. . .but nothing with citrus


Besa: Strawberries and pineapples okay?


Kiki: *hopefully* Pina colada?

Fuwairu: *Drops fork and it lands on yellow button*


Kiki: Uh. . . strawberry daiquiri?


Fuwairu: Damn it !


Besa: Kiki, he pressed the button


Kiki: No, NOW THE END IS REALLY NEAR! *cowers behind Penguin* SAVE ME!!!!

Besa: Doesn't that button bring tangerines with it too? *walks to kitchen to start cutting up strawberries*

Fuwairu: Besa, nothing's happening


T. Penguin: AHHHHH! THE TANGERINES! They're after me!


Kiki: NOO! IT’S COMING! *calms a bit and turns to Fuwairu* Oh, Fuwwwy, silly, it takes at least fifteen minutes


Besa: *turns to Kiki* Do we have a safe-room somewhere?


Kiki: Uh. . . *thinks* Yep, in the attic


Fuwairu: *keeps eating, still thinking that nothing is going to happen*


Besa: Alright. EVERYONE TO THE ATTIC!! *points up stairs, grabs Kiki and Penguin, leaves Fu-kun in the dust*


Fuwairu: Wait. . . WHERE DID EVERYONE GO?!


T. Penguin: *believes tangerines are attacking, attempts to fight them off with sign as they go up the stairs*


Kiki: Hurry, Fuwwwy-kun, before it comes~!

Fuwairu: *Starts running after them*

Besa: *watches Penguin hit Fu-kun accidentally, thinking he is tangerines*


Kiki: *starts laughing* That’s funny!


Fuwairu: *falls backwards down the stairs*


Besa: *shrugs* That's what he gets for wearing orange. . . .


Fuwairu: *gets up* STOP! *Runs up the stairs*


Besa: *blows raspberry* I thought you didn't believe anything was going to happen?


Kiki: Something is coming! *whisper to Besa* Uh. . . Besa. . . what is it?


T. Penguin: *gasp* You see the tangerines, too?


*they all keep running and finally get to the attic*

Kiki: I MISS SATOSHI! *sees Satoshi in attic reading a book* Sa-chan, you’re here! *hugs Satoshi*



Besa: Well, Satoshi is smarter than most of you guys. So he'd be up here


Kiki: Hehehe.


Fuwairu: *Stops* My books! I can’t leave them there! *Starts running back*


Besa: Just to warn you, if you leave you can't come back, because you'll be contaminated


Fuwairu: *doesn't hear Besa* MY BOOKS!



Kiki: But Fuwwwy they are right here!


Fuwairu: WHERE?!


Kiki: Satoshi brought them.


Fuwairu: Oh. Good.

Kiki: Yep! *sits on Satoshi's lap*


Fuwairu: *Walks back into the attic*


T. Penguin: *cowers in a corner, convinced the tangerines are coming*


Besa: Let's hope the tangerine spores haven't gotten in here yet. . . *closes the attic door, which is made of reinforced steel, and bolts it*


Fuwairu: I still don't know what's going on


Besa: We don't exactly know either. We weren't STUPID ENOUGH to touch the button.


Fuwairu: I didn’t mean to!

Kiki: *thinks* Wait. . . toasters. . . ARE PART OF THIS! *screams* SO SHINY. . . YET SO EVIL!! *cowers with penguin*


Fuwairu: Wait, didn't we leave Sango and Miroku down there?

Besa: *shrugs* Miroku and Sango are canon characters. They aren't ALLOWED to die


Fuwairu: Okay. *pauses* BESA, I DIDN'T MEAN TO PUSH IT!


T. Penguin: *to Kiki* The tangerines know that we're here. . . they can smell fear. . .

Kiki: *to T. Penguin* I know. . . AND the toasters! *cries*

T.

Penguin: Why has God forsaken us?! *cries with Kiki*



Satoshi: *looks up from the book at all the commotion* Why did you all come in here?


Kiki: *wipes eyes* Sa-chan HE PRESSED THE YELLOW BUTTON!! *points to Fuwairu*


Besa: *Walks over to T. Penguin and starts patting her on the head* There, there. . . Fuwairu was being and uber baka *rolls eyes*


T. Penguin: And now the tangerines are after us!!


Kiki: *runs over and hugs Satoshi*


Satoshi: Oh. A stupid one.

Fuwairu: Fine, if you don't want me in here, let me out


Besa: I'm sorry, Fu-kun, we'd have to kill you before we could let you out


Fuwairu: And WHY may I ask?


Besa: Because opening the door will contaminate the room. Duh.


Kiki: Hehehe *yawns* I'm tired.


Besa: *Walks over to the mini-fridge in the corner* Anyone care for some soda?


Kiki: We stayed up all night playing the Inuyasha game, seeing Miroku grope girls ,and eating pocky. *falls asleep on Satoshi* Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz


Satoshi: *shrugs and falls asleep too*


T. Penguin: *startles* A TANGERINE!! No, wait, just an orange. . .


-End Episode 8 - Morning After, Fuwwwy-kun, Tangerines-