InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Joys of Parenthood ❯ Paw in Mouth ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha. Inuyasha & co. belong to the illustrious Rumiko Takahashi.  I do not profit from these fics.

Paw in Mouth by SunsetMiko [Drabble #110] - Dokuga_Contest on LiveJournal

Theme: ignore
Genre: General
Rating: R
Warnings: suggestive
Word Count: 200
Summary: Not the best thing he could have said

He never should have said it. He knew it was wrong the second it came out of his mouth but it was too late to take it back. Now Kagome wouldn’t speak to him and he was definitely in the dog house. Still, it wasn’t entirely his fault. He hadn’t exactly been thinking clearly at that moment.

She’d forgive him soon enough. Sure, it might take some flowers and some serious kissing up but Kagome was nothing if not forgiving. It wasn’t any fun getting the silent treatment and this was one mistake he’d never make again. No, he’d learned his lesson.

Sesshoumaru thought back to when he’d shoved his foot in his mouth. They hadn’t had a moment alone for months and finally the baby was asleep… in his crib… in his room. Finally they were alone together. This time was reserved for one thing and one thing only: sex.

He’d taken his time, wanting to assure her he loved her post-baby body just as much as her pre-pregnancy form. Just as he was about to get some relief of his own, a loud cry rang in their ears.

“Just ignore him.”

No, he’d never, ever say that again.