InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Kikyo ❯ Vision in the Stars ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

That night I lay on the wet grass and looked at the beautiful night sky. Sesshomaru lay next to me. We began to watch the stars and look for constellations.

I connected the stars and tried to find shapes. The stars have always fascinated me. I connected a group of stars and it formed the shape of a hanyou! (Hanyou means half demon in Japanese) That's unusual! The shape reminded me of Inu Yasha. I began to cry.

"Kikyo? Are you crying?" Sesshomaru asked. I suddenly began pouring out the whole story. I talked about Inu Yasha, pinning him to a tree, Kagome, and Naraku. Sesshomaru listened attentively.

"My brother did that to you?" Sesshomaru asked.

I nodded. Sesshomaru moved closer to me and hugged me. I felt so much better. Inu Yasha always told me that Sesshomaru was mean, selfish and evil! I guess Inu Yasha wasn't as great as I thought.

"I know this may be too soon," I said to Sesshomaru, "but one day will you come with me to Hell?"

"I will," he answered softly, "but first we must kill Inu Yasha and Kagome."

"Yes. We will kill them together. Then, we will be together in Hell." This was all too good.