InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Kikyo ❯ Inu Yasha and Kagome ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

That night, I slept wonderfully, because I knew someone cared about me. It didn't seem to matter that Inu Yasha no longer loved me. I didn't need him. I had Sesshomaru.

All I did need was a plan to kill Inu Yasha and Kagome. I thought about that. Suddenly, I heard voices and footsteps outside. People were coming! I ran outside to see who it was. It's Inu Yasha and Kagome! Why the hell are they here?

Sesshomaru fought Inu Yasha with his Tensuseiga. (Sorry if I misspelled it) Since he was being kind to me, Rin and Jaken the Tensuseiga worked. Sesshomaru also had the fluffy thing on his arm as a weapon. I always wondered what that thing was.

I could tell that Inu Yasha was very surprised to see me here. I decided to make myself useful. I got my bow and arrows. I carefully aimed directly at Kagome's chest. If it hits, that will kill her for sure!

I shot my arrow. It flew towards Kagome, but unfortunately it caught Inu Yasha's attention.

"Kagome! Watch out!" Inu Yasha yelled. He ran more swiftly than ever. He dove towards Kagome and pushed her out of the arrow's way. She wasn't hurt at all. Damn! Maybe Inu Yasha got hit in the attempt to save her. That would be just as good or maybe even better.

I was right. The arrow did hit Inu Yasha, but it was only in the arm. He could easily survive that!

"Inu Yasha!" Kagome called desperately, "Are you alright?" She ran towards him and yanked the arrow from his arm, which was now covered in blood. It looked painful, but I wish I could have killed one of them. Now those cowards are leaving! How pathetic!

"Good try, Kikyo," Rin said to me.

"I'll get them next time!" I told her.

"Next time we need a plan," Sesshomaru said to us. I knew that. We just had to think of a good strategy. Inu Yasha seems very protective of Kagome. Hmmm… First we should get Inu Yasha out of the way. Then, we can kill Kagome, but killing Inu Yasha isn't going to be easy. A simple plan formed in my head. Inu Yasha's only weakness was Kagome.