InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Kikyo ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I have thought of a great plan. Like I said, Kagome is Inu Yasha's only weakness. I happen to look like her. Inu Yasha may not be able to tell the difference between us unless we wear different clothes. I could disguise myself as Kagome and deceive Inu Yasha. In other words, I could pull a Naraku. I went to Sesshomaru and told him my plan.

"That plan might work," Sesshomaru said.

"Where are you going to clothes like Kagome's?" asked Rin.

"Well," I began to explain, "when Kagome takes a bath we can take her clothes."

"What if they see you?"

"When Inu Yasha was proposing to Kagome, I was hiding in a nearby bush. They didn't see me there."

"Oh," Rin said, "Good thinking. First, you need to cut your hair." Kagome's hair was a little bit shorter than mine. Sesshomaru cut my hair with his sword. Even if the Tensuseiga wasn't working, it was still sharp enough to cut hair. Now all I had to do was get some clothes.

"What are we going to do with Kagome?" asked Jaken. That was the one thing we never thought about. I thought for a few seconds and then answered his question.

"Inu Yasha will probably do whatever Kagome says," I explained, "I could make him come here and leave Kagome behind. When Inu Yasha is here, you guys fight him. While he's fighting, I'll shoot an arrow at him." There's no way that this plan can fail.