InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The love of a Brother ❯ The Elite Killer ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Elite Killer
Kagura watched as Naraku used his magic to creat another horrible being. She listened to him cackle hystericaly as a monster was formed. It seemed as if out of the blue a creature had appeared. "Byakuya," naraku cooed
Kagura turned to him, with a confused look on his face.
"That will be his name."
As if it liked the name the monster let out a shrill whistle, and began pawing the ground. Kagura stared in horror at the freak. It's eyes were pratically bulging out of it's head, its nose was turned upwards resembling a pigs. It had the form of a dog save for the fact it had a long rat tail and no ears. Kagura stepped bacwards accidently knocking over a vase. The thing crashed to the groung and Byakuya whipped around to face her. Naraku laughed and dissapeared.
"Naraku-sama!" Kagura screamed and turned to go out the door, but it was locked from the outside. Byakuya whistled and leaped towards her.
"Naraku sama don't do this to me! Noo!" she screamed as the monster tore open her pale neck and hungrily began licking the blood. He snarled happily and reached inside of the woman and ripped her heart out.
"now," naraku's voice rang in the room.
"Go and destroy inuyasha!"
A sharp whistle was the only response.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * *
Inuyasha sighed as he watched Kagome and the rest of the gang walk towards the human village. They were going to visit Hojo and he had refused to come. He hated the clumsy fucker with a passion. He had no idea why evryone loved him so much. Kagome was always all over him, it was obvious they were in a relarionship. And that's why inuyasha hated him so much he had taken Kagome away from him. The girl rarely ever spoke to him anymore, and just the other day she had announced that Hojo had proposed to her. Inuyasha huffed and punched the tree he was sitting in.
"Damnit why does it hurt so much?"
I thought we were actually getting somewhere, i thought she liked me... He thought
He looked up and stared at the clouds. He never said it but he loved looking at the fluffy water illusions. Today they were white and fluffly like always, a few had a gray tint to them hinting a storm and one of them was purple... PURPLE?! inuyasha leaped out of the tree and crouched in a fighting stance. A purplish blue cloud was shooting towards him, and it looked as if it had eyes.
What the fuck? Inuyasha thought
suddenly five blue orbs were shot at the hanyou. He managed to dogde all but three of them. "Aaarrggh!" he cried as blood spurted out of his stomach. The cloud then formed a huge creature, with a rodent like tail. Inuyasha's eyes widened as the thing dropped to all fours and stared hungrily at him.
“FOOD! HUNGRY!!! EAT!!”
(I hope you know that the cloud is Byakuya now that I have given you an explanation.)
Byakuya raced forward, jumped on Inuyasha and bit into his shoulder.
“Aaaahh!!” he screamed in pain. The monster tore the skin away and stuck his tongue inside the wound. Shit since I'm human I can't use the tetsaiga! Aaaah! What the hell is this thing?
Byakuya greedily swirled his tongue inside of Inuyasha.